Melanie Murphy #17 The first woman ever to have ever been pregnant. Ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's always such a quick turnaround with her various illnesses and obstacles... It's almost like because none of them are actually true.

Her hair cut and how she styles it makes her look matronly and old fashioned. Like something out of call the midwife but not in a good way.

So she 100% was annoyed hobbit. This isn't the first time she's gone on stories denying she was a sock puppet...it just makes it so much more obvious it was her. I'll never forget the mess she made and how badly she exposed herself as Emma Duffy. Just gas. She must be seething with jealously over Hannah Wittons life. That's some fake friend bullshit.
Waragainstagrammers.com is down so I can't se anything. She came on to stories to say she wasn't AnnoyedHobbit??

Reactions: 5
Here you go. It was in response to a comment on Hannah's video. Someone posted a page or two ago the comment.

View attachment 1637328

ETA - the YouTube comment @fallenwinchester5 posted.
Surely even her friends know what she is like at this stage. I don't know why Hannah bothers with her. She was the only person to ever have a baby 2 years ago and no doubt in a few weeks she will be the only person ever to have 2 children🙄

Thread suggestion

"Caught out on Tattle as AnnoyedHobbit, the constant lies will she ever stop it " or something on the lines of that. AnnoyedHobbit needs to be there😅

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her 180 degree turnaround from "wild freewheeling bisexual who travels every fortnight and has lots of sex with lots of people" to "tradwife with prestige job husband and 2.4 children and her 'little job'" still amazes me. Like @Dearreader said, even her hairstyle is very mumsy and ageing.

Reactions: 25
It's always such a quick turnaround with her various illnesses and obstacles... It's almost like because none of them are actually true.

Her hair cut and how she styles it makes her look matronly and old fashioned. Like something out of call the midwife but not in a good way.

So she 100% was annoyed hobbit. This isn't the first time she's gone on stories denying she was a sock puppet...it just makes it so much more obvious it was her. I'll never forget the mess she made and how badly she exposed herself as Emma Duffy. Just gas. She must be seething with jealously over Hannah Wittons life. That's some fake friend bullshit.
I don't believe she has any genuine friends, as much as youtubers try to big up the "we're friends" narrative it stinks. I'm laughing at that line bolded 'cause it fits perfectly for the likes of burp burke too :ROFLMAO: Please don't be concerned if you should find out I have reused it!! These geebags with their lies, when does it all fall down around them? Like for real :rolleyes:

Waragainstagrammers.com is down so I can't se anything. She came on to stories to say she wasn't AnnoyedHobbit??
Use https://instanavigation.com/ as long as the profile is public you can view posts and stories there. I unfollowed her ages ago but I'll dip in and out here and watch her on instanavi instead. Also to add wai closed their server doors a while back, they had a little post basically saying it was a lockdown project but they couldn't afford the upkeep. Someone else introduced me to the above link, been using it. Only thing is you can't go back on days, it's really only for that day so probs won't help for when she went on her stories about annoyedhobbit unless it was today?

Reactions: 6
She only responded like that because it’s true. She was literally going on and on about the Irish maternity care system on here until 2 in the morning and wouldn’t drop it. Who would be that invested in someone else’s labour? It was her without a doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Not Sarah Courtney (Mel's supposed 'friend') literally referring to Melanie's son by name in IG comments 🤦

I've scrubbed out the name.

IMG_20221009_164330.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's been pregnant before this shouldnt be a surprise? 🤣 she has to google what will happen in the third trimester and see she'll get hemorrhoids etc? 🙄
Baby shite coloured drabletics coming through once again 🤢😂 This reel should have come with a warning 🤪 if my mother ever chose not to show my face but also did stuff like THIS.....mark my words all my salary would go on intensive therapy....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
TW- BDD.

Not even two weeks ago she was saying on an IG post how she was suffering from prenatal depression and body dysmorphia and literally *two small weeks later* she's cured from prenatal depression and dancing around in her underwear..quick turnaround . Now I don't know anyone with BDD who would feel confident to literally dance around like that or have such a quick turnaround with their body and with the thoughts that constantly eat away at you that comes with having BDD.

• Heart
TW- BDD.

Not even two weeks ago she was saying on an IG post how she was suffering from prenatal depression and body dysmorphia and literally *two small weeks later* she's cured from prenatal depression and dancing around in her underwear..quick turnaround . Now I don't know anyone with BDD who would feel confident to literally dance around like that or have such a quick turnaround with their body and with the thoughts that constantly eat away at you that comes with having BDD.
I was thinking this, the video is really revealing body wise (nothing wrong with that), I know if I was having body issues I would not be able to post that, strange really

• Heart
the fact that mel is using ellen fisher has a source of "knowledge" when it comes to c-sections just proves how backwards her whole thinking is. does she not realise that having a c-section is a massive surgery? i understand that you would want to have a good birthing experience, but asking the delivery staff to burn essential oils while they're cutting you open does not seem sensible or in any way "natural".

title suggestion:
melanie murphy #18 - the AUTHOR, whose married to an <3avitor<3, who would *NEVER* post anything of her *ANGEL* of a son!

• Heart
  • Haha
Her video shows exactly why a person shouldn’t rely on Google for everything: there is a lot of information and not all if it is necessarily relevant to you but it can make you anxious once you are exposed to it.
Why did she bother going to university if she believes reading stuff on the internet is enough knowledge

I don't believe she has any genuine friends, as much as youtubers try to big up the "we're friends" narrative it stinks. I'm laughing at that line bolded 'cause it fits perfectly for the likes of burp burke too :ROFLMAO: Please don't be concerned if you should find out I have reused it!! These geebags with their lies, when does it all fall down around them? Like for real :rolleyes:

Use https://instanavigation.com/ as long as the profile is public you can view posts and stories there. I unfollowed her ages ago but I'll dip in and out here and watch her on instanavi instead. Also to add wai closed their server doors a while back, they had a little post basically saying it was a lockdown project but they couldn't afford the upkeep. Someone else introduced me to the above link, been using it. Only thing is you can't go back on days, it's really only for that day so probs won't help for when she went on her stories about annoyedhobbit unless it was today?
Oh thank you for this link ! That was the best with waragainstagrammers.com you could check days. But I will take what I can get, thank you 😅

Reactions: 4
I do get the feeling she is struggling this pregnancy because it hasn't been as "easy" as the first in her eyes.

I do hope she doesn't take it out on the baby if they are also a "difficult" baby.

Reactions: 8
TW- BDD.

To be fair, the qualifier for a depressive episode is that it lasts *at least two weeks*, so it's possible. Especially because it sounded like she'd felt that way for a while when she told the internet? And the body posi stuff always seemed to help her with her BDD–tbh I'm glad to see it.

Melanie Murphy #18 Caught using sock puppets again, will blame it on the baby brain

• Haha
Reactions: 16
the fact that mel is using ellen fisher has a source of "knowledge" when it comes to c-sections just proves how backwards her whole thinking is. does she not realise that having a c-section is a massive surgery? i understand that you would want to have a good birthing experience, but asking the delivery staff to burn essential oils while they're cutting you open does not seem sensible or in any way "natural".

title suggestion:
melanie murphy #18 - the AUTHOR, whose married to an <3avitor<3, who would *NEVER* post anything of her *ANGEL* of a son!
Did they actually suggest that? Hilarious. At least where I am, hospitals are strict scent free zones. For obvious reasons. I'm trying to picture the staff's face if Mel waltzes in there requesting essential oils in her STERILE operating room.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.