Melanie Murphy #17 The first woman ever to have ever been pregnant. Ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At first I didn’t believe Annoyed Hobbit was Mel but the way she kept going and deleted her account makes me think she was. Before bitching about Hannah and lecturing on birthing in Ireland, did that account post much? Does anyone remember?
You can still find posts by AnnoyedHobbit if you search by member. I can't see any posts from before this thread that are about Mel specifically but she has commented on other threads. I don't know who Becks Lyons is but AnnoyedHobbit seemed obsessed with her nipples for some odd reason. This reminds me of the time Mel was shaming people for breast implants on insta stories...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
You can still find posts by AnnoyedHobbit if you search by member. I can't see any posts from before this thread that are about Mel specifically but she has commented on other threads. I don't know who Becks Lyons is but AnnoyedHobbit seemed obsessed with her nipples for some odd reason. This reminds me of the time Mel was shaming people for breast implants on insta stories...
Ok so the weird thing is- if you look up the other two influencers AnnoyedHobbit commented on (Becky Lyons, Lucy Fitz) Melanie doesn’t follow either on instagram. However, her sister Jessica follows them both…

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Like there’s honour in suffering. It’s pretty twisted
It’s internalised misogyny. A woman is only properly serving her purpose if she is putting aside any idea of her own comfort or well being in favour of everyone else ( preferably male) .

Jessica follows them both…
Can’t see Jessica quoting crackpot birthing websites with that degree of authority tbh

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Ok so the weird thing is- if you look up the other two influencers AnnoyedHobbit commented on (Becky Lyons, Lucy Fitz) Melanie doesn’t follow either on instagram. However, her sister Jessica follows them both…
Well Mel could not follow them but hate watch

Anyone got the deets on the trolling she was blathering on about earlier ?
I was wondering as well. My first thought was that someone saw the thread and called her out for trashing Hannah on here, as it was a Hannah collab video. If that's the case, AnnoyedHobbit is definitely Mel. Hoping someone saw it and can fill us in.

Melanie’s kid will act like the most normal kid ever and she’ll be like “wow, he likes wheels. He’s such a little engineer. My son is incredible. Does anyone know why this is???”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Melanie’s kid will act like the most normal kid ever and she’ll be like “wow, he likes wheels. He’s such a little engineer. My son is incredible. Does anyone know why this is???”
What she is doing is not gentle parenting, it’s my child is angel permissive parenting which backfires in a while

• Heart
I can’t get over why she didn’t get a transfusion if she needed one. Like that is actually insane?? And is it not really dangerous? I had a ✨ natural ✨(ish) birth but that’s mainly because I can’t stand needles and the idea of not being able to feel parts of my body sends me into a panic (yay trauma)- not because I’m Mother Nature incarnate. I’d never dream of judging someone for how they gave birth, or feeling like I was better than someone who had a more medicated birth. Women are judged enough for fucks sake, but then Jordan Peterson loving Mel probably thinks they’re not judged enough 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So the boiler in their ✨70s Irish bungalow✨ has packed in and now they have no heating for a week. At what point will she admit this house is a money pit and a complete mistake.
She looks so gaunt and pale here, her eyes are properly sunken in.

Reactions: 5
Thread Suggestion:

Melanie Murphy #18 Not my fault it’s baby brain, my 1970s house is a money drain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I was watching a video of hers a few months ago and scrolling the comments. Someone has asked in comments had she requested her notes from birth as in her original birth video ( a whole year prior) she had mentioned going to request them for review- she admitted she hasn't requested them.

This is over a whole year later and still not went to the trouble of getting her notes back. Now if it was indeed as traumatic as she states and how she's gone on and on for nearly two years about how she was treated and how she was taking it further yet hasn't done the bare minimum to get it resolved.... it would make you think.
I was offered a debrief with a midwife and an obstetrician to go over my notes and everything that happened before I went home as there was a lot of parts I couldn’t remember and I wanted to know what happened. Before I left the hospital they put my name on the list, did take nearly a year to be seen, but apparently you can access it any time after you’ve gave birth, not to mention she can ask for access to her notes whenever she wants.

Reactions: 3
Every third post on her grid is with her son, what’s she talking about. And many unnecessary stories with him or about him. People would survive without knowing anything about Pan. She can send all of the photos to the grandparents group chat instead of posting it.

She just posted saying she felt lighter/happier since hitting third trimester which was when? Like 1-2 days ago? She always runs ahead of herself.Like talking about raising a two year old literally on the day her child turned two.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Every third post on her grid is with her son, what’s she talking about. And many unnecessary stories with him or about him. People would survive without knowing anything about Pan. She can send all of the photos to the grandparents group chat instead of posting it.

She just posted saying she felt lighter since hitting third trimester which was when? Like 1-2 days ago? She always runs ahead of herself.Like talking about raising a two year old literally on the day her child turned two.

It's always such a quick turnaround with her various illnesses and obstacles... It's almost like because none of them are actually true.

Her hair cut and how she styles it makes her look matronly and old fashioned. Like something out of call the midwife but not in a good way.

So she 100% was annoyed hobbit. This isn't the first time she's gone on stories denying she was a sock puppet...it just makes it so much more obvious it was her. I'll never forget the mess she made and how badly she exposed herself as Emma Duffy. Just gas. She must be seething with jealously over Hannah Wittons life. That's some fake friend bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Question for any Irish or UK folks on here… is a house built in the 70s really considered old over there? Maybe here in the US it is, but I live in a house built in the 50s and don’t constantly refer to it like it’s ancient?
Nope not old at all. in fact, 70s bungalows are the most common home in rural Ireland. This is due to the very popular book from the time Bungalow Bliss, a self build guide to making your own cheap house.

Question for any Irish or UK folks on here… is a house built in the 70s really considered old over there? Maybe here in the US it is, but I live in a house built in the 50s and don’t constantly refer to it like it’s ancient?
I'm in the UK. As a kid we lived in a grade 2 listed cottage and we considered that to be an old house but not ancient. We later moved into a 1930s build and we consider that to be modern house, it still had an outdoor loo when we moved in. It had an indoor one too but the downstairs loo was out the back lol.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.