Melanie Murphy #15 YouTuber by day, plagiarist by night…it’s all just #inspo though, right

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A 'library' consisting of the twilight books, Harry Potter and the dime a dozen *white* female chick lit writers.

Her own novels.

- not ragging on chick lit, I love it. But the way Mel proclaims she's well read...when we have seen the quality of her bookshelf. Gives tell me you don't read without actually telling me 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
A 'library' consisting of the twilight books, Harry Potter and the dime a dozen *white* female chick lit writers.

Her own novels.

- not ragging on chick lit, I love it. But the way Mel proclaims she's well read...when we have seen the quality of her bookshelf. Gives tell me you don't read without actually telling me 🙄
Don't 🤣 I can see it now. 'Ever since I was little I wanted my own library' don't go into the West Wing Melanie 🥀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20220113-113549.png

Can she please just develop an interest that isn't Carrie Bradshaw? Jesus Christ! Thomas will be flying to NYC for a few years to come presumably, so does this mean we will be treated to this crap for a while?

And, just as an aside, she of course chose the shittiest of the characters in this show to be obsessed with.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 985931

Can she please just develop an interest that isn't Carrie Bradshaw? Jesus Christ! Thomas will be flying to NYC for a few years to come presumably, so does this mean we will be treated to this crap for a while?

And, just as an aside, she of course chose the shittiest of the characters in this show to be obsessed with.
She is obsessed. Carrie must be the chosen personality of 2022.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cringe. Melanie, being obsessed with a TV show is not a personality trait. I think the only way she can cope with Thomas being away is by him enabling her SATC phantasies. Weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol this!! 😂

Remember when she was hanging around with hazel, jack and co and her persona was all about being an intellectual movie buff.
She's a chameleon, blends into her environment. Takes parts of people's personality and interests focuses so hard on that becoming a part of her day to day life.

Reactions: 10
There is so much great stuff that exists in NYC and all Mel can talk about is SATC and Home Alone 2? Kinda pathetic imho

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still can’t wrap my head around why she changes her insta bio every couple of days, just rephrasing what it said before. It’s just changed again. I swear every time I look at her profile she’s changed it slightly 😬

• Haha
Still can’t wrap my head around why she changes her insta bio every couple of days, just rephrasing what it said before. It’s just changed again. I swear every time I look at her profile she’s changed it slightly 😬
Are you trying to imply she hasn't anything better to do with her day ? She's a full time mom, her husband is a PILOT which means she's basically a single parent?? Plus she's has a very successful YouTube channel AND she's an author that would give Jane Austen a run for her money. Books don't plagiarize themselves you know !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her obsession with Carrie and SATC is so...odd? Her life is so different from the character's and even with the reboot it just seems so dated.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I wonder how long it takes after you meet Melanie before she tells you that her husband is a pilot? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The only thing is at least she's realised Pan is a child now and not a newborn 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her obsession with Carrie and SATC is so...odd? Her life is so different from the character's and even with the reboot it just seems so dated.
Also, most people have realised by now that Carrie is self-centred, stuck in a teenage mindset and all in all is a horrible friend. In the recent years, many fans have realised that Samantha was the MVP of the original show and the re-boot is nothing without her. So being obsessed with Carrie of all people definitely raises some eyebrows for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why is Melanie still flapping her gums (no pun intended) about her denture?

She is so so so exhausting! She fixates on one, boring, boring , irrelevant and pathetic thing and does 10 stories about it. First it was her milk bleb, her neck and now it’s the teeth!!! Does she think we care or does she feel this sad need to justify herself and her teeth? Like justify her insecurity? I don’t get it. Or maybe she’s running out of ideas.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

She is so so so exhausting! She fixates on one, boring, boring , irrelevant and pathetic thing and does 10 stories about it. First it was her milk bleb, her neck and now it’s the teeth!!! Does she think we care or does she feel this sad need to justify herself and her teeth? Like justify her insecurity? I don’t get it. Or maybe she’s running out of ideas.
It’s cause she has no friends to talk to so every thought she has gets shared with the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Are you trying to imply she hasn't anything better to do with her day ? She's a full time mom, her husband is a PILOT which means she's basically a single parent?? Plus she's has a very successful YouTube channel AND she's an author that would give Jane Austen a run for her money. Books don't plagiarize themselves you know !

Again, all of you ladies hit the nail on the headddd!!!

Melanie is so so angry that Thomas gets to travel and see the world and be with other people. She resents being stuck in her small area (no shade to small gorgeous towns/areas, it’s just Melanie is such an insular loser) with her baby and with her dad.

I reckon she drives him maddd when he’s away. She 100% cries on the phone to him and tries to guilt him. They get into fights over it. This will be the cause of their breakup.

She is jealous that his degree took him somewhere- she feels disenfranchised because she did some degree and it took her nowhere. It took her to being a vlogger and she hates this. She too resents his family for being comfortable- it is a working class resentment she has . Melanie cannot be happy for others. Melanie is jealous that Hannah got to have a dream wedding, has a stable YouTube and media career, a cool partner and so much more.

She’s a bitter Betty.

• Heart

Actually as someone who has issues with their 2 front teeth and have been told it’s pretty likely I’ll lose them over the next few years, I always appreciate people online being open about and discussing having missing or fake teeth, especially when around my age. It’s a huge insecurity for me, and I‘ve cried many days over my teeth! But watching people in their 20s/30s talk about their tooth loss on YouTube/Instagram has helped a lot

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Again, all of you ladies hit the nail on the headddd!!!

Melanie is so so angry that Thomas gets to travel and see the world and be with other people. She resents being stuck in her small area (no shade to small gorgeous towns/areas, it’s just Melanie is such an insular loser) with her baby and with her dad.

I reckon she drives him maddd when he’s away. She 100% cries on the phone to him and tries to guilt him. They get into fights over it. This will be the cause of their breakup.

She is jealous that his degree took him somewhere- she feels disenfranchised because she did some degree and it took her nowhere. It took her to being a vlogger and she hates this. She too resents his family for being comfortable- it is a working class resentment she has . Melanie cannot be happy for others. Melanie is jealous that Hannah got to have a dream wedding, has a stable YouTube and media career, a cool partner and so much more.

She’s a bitter Betty.
Not sure she hates the possibility having hundreds of people admiring her „wisdom and beauty“ and being sure of being the center of attention as often as she wants in her YT-videos though as well as eyefucking herself and getting to watch through hours of herself talking while editing videos. I think that part she enjoys.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.