Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's already started trying to hijack Hannah's moment. Let the woman at least have a few days so people see it on her own social media instead of yours!!
Couldn’t just post Hannah’s announcement to her story could she, had to be a full blown grid post so that SHE could benefit from likes and engagement. Bore off, honestly Mel

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Melanie's 24 hours with a newborn came up in my recommended. I clicked out of curiosity- filmed 11 months ago mind~ and there she is sitting in the back seat beside milo not wearing her belt. How is that excuse of wearing across her stomach to tend to the child wash? He's literally right next to her.

There's even a comment from two days ago telling her to wear her belt?
Screenshot_20211102-215134_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: 11
You just know as Hannah starts talking more and more about her pregancy experiences, mel is gonna put in her 5 cents every single post and comparing it to her own experiences.
Maybe Hannah should've watched our Mel's video on getting preg first time /s

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
You just know as Hannah starts talking more and more about her pregancy experiences, mel is gonna put in her 5 cents every single post and comparing it to her own experiences.
Maybe Hannah should've watched our Mel's video on getting preg first time /s
‘Isn’t it amazing we are able to grow a human inside our skin suits. Aren’t we remarkable. Just you wait to you can feed him with your juicy mammaries, there’s nothing like it.’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Couldn’t just post Hannah’s announcement to her story could she, had to be a full blown grid post so that SHE could benefit from likes and engagement. Bore off, honestly Mel
dans sister is much more established on YT and by doing music, she hasn’t even posted anything about it and she’s going to be the kids auntie!

whats the opposite of a grief thief? That’s what she’s being 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
dans sister is much more established on YT and by doing music, she hasn’t even posted anything about it and she’s going to be the kids auntie!

whats the opposite of a grief thief? That’s what she’s being 😂
I only fully realised they were related when Hannah got married - I'd heard there was some relation somewhere a while back, but didn't fully realise until it was either Hannah or Bethan that actually posted about the wedding.

This is exactly when I unfollowed her & haven't checked her page since. Infertility is one of the hardest things you can go through, and the gammy ovary thing was the last straw for me. We have been trying for 2 and a half years straight and probably 1 and a half "not being careful/if it happens it happens" before that. (So maybe I'm a bit more sensitive when people make up fertility issues) I am so so pleased for Hannah, what wonderful news. I needed to hear this today. I'd my first IVF embryo transfer today. Hopefully I'll be as blessed. I hope Hannah has a good support system & doesn't need to listen to advise from Mel. I appreciate what many of you have said about infertility. You wouldn't believe the amount of people who say silly things. No one can understand until they go through it, getting your period e v e r y s i n g l e m o n t h. Prays to anyone else going through it too. You are a warrior 💖💙

• Heart
Reactions: 29
This is exactly when I unfollowed her & haven't checked her page since. Infertility is one of the hardest things you can go through, and the gammy ovary thing was the last straw for me. We have been trying for 2 and a half years straight and probably 1 and a half "not being careful/if it happens it happens" before that. (So maybe I'm a bit more sensitive when people make up fertility issues) I am so so pleased for Hannah, what wonderful news. I needed to hear this today. I'd my first IVF embryo transfer today. Hopefully I'll be as blessed. I hope Hannah has a good support system & doesn't need to listen to advise from Mel. I appreciate what many of you have said about infertility. You wouldn't believe the amount of people who say silly things. No one can understand until they go through it, getting your period e v e r y s i n g l e m o n t h. Prays to anyone else going through it too. You are a warrior 💖💙
I’ve got everything crossed for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Keeping you in my thoughts and sending love your way, kind stranger 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Baby dust your way! 5 yrs of ttc and had my miracle baby this year in May. I would NEVER wish infertility/fertility struggles on anyone! People like Melanie will make you feel like tit no matter what, I hope you have a good support system around you xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I wish all the very best for you. Sending love, strength and encouragement your way. Fingers are so crossed for you and I hope all goes how you dream it would.
♥💞♥💞

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You're all so kind, thank you so much ! All the prayers mean a lot, honestly. I didn't mean to derail the thread sorry. She just infuriates me. Let's continue😁

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.