Melanie Murphy #12 I'm the only Mam in the village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything she does seems so so forced and "on" for the cameras benefit only. Like every interaction it's crazy, when she's joking with the baby it's like watching a stranger joking with a baby in a pram they just met in a queue somewhere. And she just snaps out of it when she says she wants professional childcare and Thomas looks tense as if they've already spoken about it before but he can't say much with the camera there. If she did get a nanny she'd have new content to cry about, mammy guilt and worrying the baby loves the nanny more than her 🙄

Reactions: 13
Would be embarrassed to know them, my god that video is cringe.

Thomas is like a child. ' I need my sleep' . Jesus so does everyone. Putting your needs above your wife and child. I'd be furious
Also a wonderful trait in a longhaul pilot. Correct me if I am mistaken, but aren't the sleeping schedules of people working longhaul all kinds of fucked up? As in they sleep in shifts at all hours of the day and night etc. And especially the pilots have to be able to be up and working in case of emergency within seconds!?!
This all doesn't bode well for the UK plans at all. If they/he complain about sleeping schedules now, imagine adding jetlag, a commute from another country and, possibly, another baby to the mix. Until now he has barely had to go to work because of his hours being cut, which means that they were able to adjust their day to the sleeping schedule pretty flexibly and even so they don't cope well. When they introduce more stressors it will be pandemonium. But yeah, go right ahead and have more babies.
Lol. The delusion of these two 😅

@Kidneybeannn yes it's very difficult to rent with pets in Ireland, there's so little supply that landlords can choose people with no pets over people with pets. I think it's a cultural thing too? Not sure but I haven't been able to find anywhere that accepts pets before.
Yeah, that's the case in many rentals in other places as well. But the thing is: they don't rent.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What the hell was that video. Jesus Christ. The constant grabbing his shirt everytime he talked? Is that her weird way of controlling him or stopping him from speaking. I love how when he said he would invite Donald Trump to dinner she immediately became defensive and backed off away from him, not even giving him the chance
To explain his reason or have his own opinion. So basically in her marriage you either agree with her on all things or not.
did they actually think their life through before jumping into marriage and jumping into his mams attic with a baby. It’s just a slow motion car crash.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also when she mentioned parents having children far apart and the oldest can help with care... um no sis your kids aren't carers they're children

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So I haven't watched the full thing (could barely stomach 5 minutes) but from what I've read here it sounds like she's grasping at straws constantly about everything because she's unhappy. How can you want a nanny yet have mammy guilt from leaving him with your husband for five minutes? Nothing they do makes any bloody sense. It's all 'see, look at us, we might live in an attic and have no life but we TOTALLY have it together. Promise.' 🙄
It also screams major insecurity. I do get having to reconnect after having a baby as that first year in particular is absolutely crazy but it doesn't need to be so extreme. Just go on a date, get your child out of your bed and have some proper alone time...not rocket science. It's because of this I truly believe things have been tit between them even before she had the baby and now with him going to the UK It's highlighted it even more. She'll be paranoid he'll cheat because of her mental health issues surrounding relationships so is scrambling to prove to herself (and everyone else) that they are perfect and solid. It's pretty awkward to watch actually.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I understand why she filmed it for content, but doesn't filming the soul gazing thing kind of defeat its entire purpose? it's supposed to be so intimate and personal between you and your partner but I feel like being aware that you're on camera and that its going to be seen by strangers wouldn't allow you to be as vulnerable as its meant to make you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just watched the latest video she released. It actually made me feel slightly awkward. It seemed tense and with a strong whiff of unease.

I don’t know if it simply my skewed perception but I don’t see this deep well of love and adoration between them. The YouTube comments are all flaccid and fawning over Melanie (the usual ‘ya glowin Mel’).

I think she was so unhealthily hyper-fixated on having the baby depend on her the ‘most’ and ‘love’ her the most ( they tend to feel that way if you use breastfeeding to soothe them constantly) that she didn’t realise her husband needed to find his role, and that being a parent shouldn’t mean that becomes ALL that a person is ( it is exceptionally important but it is healthy to ALSO remember that you aren’t just a mama/papa).

I realise albeit not personally! That parenthood can be overwhelming but often parents that feel that strive to be ‘earth mother/father’ forget to take care of their own needs ( social as in also being known as a friend, sister, wife Ect).

I wouldn’t be surprised if they separated in the future. I don’t think she can handle a long distance relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I understand why she filmed it for content, but doesn't filming the soul gazing thing kind of defeat its entire purpose? it's supposed to be so intimate and personal between you and your partner but I feel like being aware that you're on camera and that its going to be seen by strangers wouldn't allow you to be as vulnerable as its meant to make you.
Recording it is awkward as duck. Most of the questions they said they'd answer "off camera", but that they chose to show 🙄 it's so disingenuous. Sums them up as a couple really

Reactions: 12
If they're really having problems reconnecting after the baby and wanted to do this to get "back to being a couple" they should not have filmed it. Struggling with your relationship as partners after having a baby is not unusual, I think. But why invite the entire internet and so many people and their opinions into your relationship at a possibly vulnerable point like this? If this was really for just opening up to the partner, being with each other and having quality time then there should be no camera and no answering questions for an audience. She could have picked some other aspect of their stay to share and could have shared this as an aside without going into so much detail. Not everything needs to be shared to this extent.
Making this video they essentially turned this getaway, that could have been a genuine chance to do some work on the relationship, into some sort of work thing and an easy way to make a video by filming what should be an intimate moment. I think these things in the end can do more damage than she bargains for.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If they’re struggling to connect after having a baby then why is she so desperate to have a second? Like get your home life in order first 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20210721-120632~2.png

Some of the accounts she recently followed.
So she seems to want to learn how to invest money in the stock market, follows a guy who has "Turn influencers into high-paid entrepreneurs" in his bio and follows the account for something he is the host of, then there are the politician who argued for indoors hospitality repeatedly and her sis in law. A mix of accounts. But the one that stands out to me most to me is the 'alternative news' one. I won't share pictures of the stuff they share in regards to vaccines and lockdowns on here as I don't think it shows be disseminated further. But all I have to say is: What the hell!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Wow, save for the SIL, those accounts are red flag after red flag.

But the one that stands out to me most to me is the 'alternative news' one.
These cesspits are what she's talking about when she says she's done her research. I had to laugh though. A recent post is applauding Conor McGregor for saying something vaguely anti-lockdown, as if that means anything!! :LOL:

Only thing I'd take his advice on is how to repeatedly get away with assault ✌

• Haha
  • Angry
Oh wow had a look at the alternative news page she followed, how is she thick enough to follow that crap.
The image of the vaccine reaction looks like old wounds not something that comes up 8 hours after a vaccine.
Honestly, she is so negative she can't see the positives of a vaccine for covid because she likes living in a miserable life where she can complain and feel like a victim

• Heart
I've just been catching up on the thread. So many good posts.

What's very odd to me is how she maintains over and over she's the happiest she has ever been and also making the most money she ever had/raking in spons..

At the start of the pandemic she had 124,000 followers and she's now down to 120,000 on IG. She's not getting great engagement or sponsorships.

She claims she is just so happy yet has spent the majority of the pandemic getting into essay style wars on IG. She went on holiday to "reconnect" with her husband- filmed It??? And spent an entire day of her holiday fighting on jonathan joly's IG.

SHE LITERALLY TRENDED ON TWITTER FOR BEING A FACIST SYMPATHIZER. - also many tweets calling her out for always being problematic and a victim- with many stating they had unfollowed her years ago.

She's a big terf too, let's not pretend she isn't.

Yeah, she's just so happy. She's a negative little drip who always finds something to complain about or suffer from.

Back on the whitemoose page being the selfish little witch she is.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ive cut my sick leave short back to help vaccinate people in the vaccination centre where I live. She’d have a field day with her theories. The army are here (bless that uniform) helping out, people have fainted A LOT over the past two days. Absolutely nothing to do with the heat, not enough air circulation in the building, patient stress levels/how they deal with needles in general - definitely an immediate reaction to the vaccine.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m tempted to watch this upload for the best friend sexual chemistry 😐
I stopped watching anything from her for a while, she seriously just made me angry the pathetic gobshite 😂 I couldn’t stomach how toxic and fake “positive” negative she is.
and her voice was making me nauseous.
but I’ve kep up with the thread because you lot ❤

now, I’m not saying I miss hate watching her, yes that is a thing, like eating a pint of icecream knowing you’ll regret it but duck it.
kinda came back for some ice cream......... I’m off to Instagram 😂

Back on the whitemoose page being the selfish little witch she is
I did see this mention on Twitter 😂 I cheered on the person posting about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I've just been catching up on the thread. So many good posts.

What's very odd to me is how she maintains over and over she's the happiest she has ever been and also making the most money she ever had/raking in spons..

At the start of the pandemic she had 124,000 followers and she's now down to 120,000 on IG. She's not getting great engagement or sponsorships.

She claims she is just so happy yet has spent the majority of the pandemic getting into essay style wars on IG. She went on holiday to "reconnect" with her husband- filmed It??? And spent an entire day of her holiday fighting on jonathan joly's IG.

SHE LITERALLY TRENDED ON TWITTER FOR BEING A FACIST SYMPATHIZER. - also many tweets calling her out for always being problematic and a victim- with many stating they had unfollowed her years ago.

She's a big terf too, let's not pretend she isn't.

Yeah, she's just so happy. She's a negative little drip who always finds something to complain about or suffer from.

Back on the whitemoose page being the selfish little witch she is.
I would rather tit in my hands and clap than eat there. Pack of woke gobshites. Funny thing is Mel has absolutely no intention of eating indoors there I'm sure 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.