Melanie Murphy #12 I'm the only Mam in the village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Airplanes are now the same sterile conditions and as safe as a theatre actually nailed her “dumb as rocks” coffin shut for me. She’s 31 years of age! Does she hear herself?? 😂💀

also I don’t know what she was giving out about being away with Thomas and BO’R. I went away with my son for a few days and he’s in the cot chilling, we had dinner together all the nights we’ve been here downstairs, I’m in bed at 8 and can watch telly/ read a book. It’s physically caused me to slow down and be refreshed for the next day with busy activities planned. I’ve loved every minute of it. I should have done this ages ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Airplanes are now the same sterile conditions and as safe as a theatre actually nailed her “dumb as rocks” coffin shut for me. She’s 31 years of age! Does she hear herself?? 😂💀

also I don’t know what she was giving out about being away with Thomas and BO’R. I went away with my son for a few days and he’s in the cot chilling, we had dinner together all the nights we’ve been here downstairs, I’m in bed at 8 and can watch telly/ read a book. It’s physically caused me to slow down and be refreshed for the next day with busy activities planned. I’ve loved every minute of it. I should have done this ages ago.
So glad you got away with your son 😍 I'd say he was so excited about everything. I can't wait for a lil trip with my baby soon.

Melanie really does have pebbles for brains. The stupidity is breathtaking. I'm almost jealous, must be nice sometimes 🙃😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So glad you got away with your son 😍 I'd say he was so excited about everything. I can't wait for a lil trip with my baby soon.

Melanie really does have pebbles for brains. The stupidity is breathtaking. I'm almost jealous, must be nice sometimes 🙃😂
enjoy every bit of it ❤ I can understand children with additional needs or are dependent on a strict, strict routine or it causes meltdown might struggle. I’m genuinely so lucky my lad just takes everything in his stride as it meets him. But it’s so nice to spend so much time with him away from routine and normal life. The sun in Ireland at the moment definitely helps!

I think it must be horrible to be her. She’s so arrogant about everything. Every opinion she has is right (without confirmation bias, obviously 🙄). She “humble” brags about her financial situation/ makes Thomas look like a head at every opportunity. She clearly doesn’t have friends in Ireland, her husband is moving away and she lives in an attic with no hobbies outside of the gym. Sounds like an absolute nightmare and no “six figure salary” is worth that life. It really isn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
enjoy every bit of it ❤ I can understand children with additional needs or are dependent on a strict, strict routine or it causes meltdown might struggle. I’m genuinely so lucky my lad just takes everything in his stride as it meets him. But it’s so nice to spend so much time with him away from routine and normal life. The sun in Ireland at the moment definitely helps!

I think it must be horrible to be her. She’s so arrogant about everything. Every opinion she has is right (without confirmation bias, obviously 🙄). She “humble” brags about her financial situation/ makes Thomas look like a head at every opportunity. She clearly doesn’t have friends in Ireland, her husband is moving away and she lives in an attic with no hobbies outside of the gym. Sounds like an absolute nightmare and no “six figure salary” is worth that life. It really isn’t.
She 100% doesn’t make six figures 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She probably thought she made 6 figures years ago before she realised she was supposed to pay tax on earnings (duuuuuuh 🤣🤣) and given the careers taken a nose dive, it won't be happening again

Wtf with the playpen just taking up all of the space in her in law's house?? I pray my son never comes home with such a weapon as her, I wouldn't be able to bite my tongue for so long, the mother in law deserves a sainthood

Reactions: 11
This is probably really petty but the first thing I noticed when I looked at that post was the bra she is wearing with that kind of top 😅😅 it’s giving me the ick
Yes! She never wears the right bra. Even pre-pregnancy/breastfeeding. Whyyyy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Two things:
1) Melanie is so vile. She is an actualy viper and sneeky cow- the fact that she is spewing her absolute IGNORANT, UNEDUCATED, CONSPIRACY nonses on her stories so people cannot reply is disgusting. She thinks shes being clever, but we all see right through her. That is an abuse of her platform, you could say it is a "cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary use of power or control." - tryanny ey ;)

2) I think people should wear what they want. I don't judge people for that, freedom of expression, however, I believe in etiquette and social decency; No one wants to see your bra, sports, maternity or not. Learn how to dress Melanie, my god.

It's an awful privileged thing to be whining about as well- in the grand scheme of things.

Truth of the matter is eating out in a restaurant is an absolute luxury few can afford because the majority who are renting her age are paying through the nose for rent and not earning six figures to splash out on overpriced scampi in Skerries.

Still laughing over her saying she's discriminated against.

Also you just know she googled the merriam-webster definition of "tyranny" and copy and pasted the first quote she could find from Google search results. She has the intelligence of a gnat.
Love this.

I also think its important to point out that for someone who is so obsessed with what she eats and almost always eats processed pre-made food, I do not know why she cares about being able to dine indoors. All she knows to order is pasta and oatmeal. Maybe she's annoyed because she wasn't able to take her father and husband out to a proper indoor fancy restaurant for father's day, had to settle for pasta outdoors. LOL.

• Heart
Omg guys my shark hoover has a hepa filter so I can just take it with me everywhere I go and breathe the fresh surgery level air 😍😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Anyone else noticed how that playpen is full of baby toys?! 😦 No cords or chopping boards or pans in sight!
How dare she?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg guys my shark hoover has a hepa filter so I can just take it with me everywhere I go and breathe the fresh surgery level air 😍😍
I have a Dyson fan with a HEPA in my bedroom. If anyone needs to perform an appendectomy feel free to come round :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Anyone else noticed how that playpen is full of baby toys?! 😦 No cords or chopping boards or pans in sight!
How dare she?!
Also in the back ground is a MASSIVE garden in the sunshine. Bring the bleeping thing outside and let your baby have vitamin D.

why is there a walker in the playpen?

if someone told melanie that this was an option I feel like at this point she would believe them

• Haha
Thanks god you can perform a heart transplant on a ryanair flight if anyone needs a new heart en route to Ibiza :love:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone brave enough to watch the new video? I would but I've just eaten.

• Haha
I'll probably watch it later. What have they got to reconnect from though, they've never spent time apart since the pandemic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'll probably watch it later. What have they got to reconnect from though, they've never spent time apart since the pandemic.
She's probably insecure about him moving away and being lonely so decided to "reconnect". Don't know why she decided to make us all suffer through a 45 minute video about it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Reconnecting over what?? They’ve been joint at the hip since he was born ffs 🙈🙈

My thoughts exactly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.