Melanie Murphy #12 I'm the only Mam in the village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't want the MRNA vaccine, but bet if she was offered astrazenica she would go off about the blood clot risk. Please stop fear mongering!!!

Reactions: 10
Doesn't want the MRNA vaccine, but bet if she was offered astrazenica she would go off about the blood clot risk. Please stop fear mongering!!!
She could get the j&j from a pharmacy so she wasn't just offered mRNA.

Reactions: 5
I’m not against her not personally getting the vaccine yet. If she doesn’t feel comfortable when she’s breastfeeding that’s fine but if she has a break between that and if she has a second child then she’s absolutely full of tit. (Which we know she is but I’m giving her the benefit of the doubt atm)

Reactions: 7
I got J&J yesterday in my local pharmacy here in Ireland and on the consent form I signed, it says pregnant women can’t receive it but breastfeeding women can, so J&J is an option if she really does want it..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Trust her to make the indoor dining all about her, like a true narcissist
Never mind the business owners who’ve been struggling for over a year
The staff who have been on the COVID payment
The suppliers having nobody to supply to because it’s all been bleeping closed
No no Queen Mel is discriminated against because she can’t eat a sandwich inside
Wasn’t she on about taking mushrooms in a past life? What does she wash her clothes with? What’s the house cleaned with, is she sure there’s no mould in the walls considering it’s an old house?
Because all these anti-vaxxer idiots love to harp on about vaccines being unknown chemicals being pumped into you…and yet they ingest chemicals and dangerous substances all the time without even realising
So unless you live in a tree and live on actual fresh air…you’re ingesting chemicals and unknown substances all the time, a vaccine is the least you should be worried about
Get the vaccine folks, it’s really that simple

• Heart
Reactions: 21
In the screenshot of her comment that I posted earlier she says that she was looking into the non mRNA vaccines, but her nurse adviced not to have them if someone already had had Covid. And since she thinks she did, she can't have that one either...

I have two friends who are breastfeeding at the moment. One of them had her vaccine, the other doesn't feel comfortable getting it. Both are valid decisions and options, noone should be forced into a decision they feel insecure about. BUT neither of them is constantly complaining. The friend who decided against the vaccine just isolates a lot more, doesn't so indoor dining or vacations etc. and gets tested very regularly.
Melanie on the other hand wants her cake and eat it too. If she doesn't want to get vaccinated, fine. Just don't make up any bullshit excuse why you aren't able to get the vaccine and then cry discrimination because you can't sit inside a restaurant, Jesus Christ.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
At the end of the day, I think we all need to say a thanks to god, Buddha or whatever you’re having yourself. Cause without a Twitter profile, Mel can’t jump in here with the Merriam Webster definition of “discrimination”.

13AAA180-7DF0-4BC8-8F95-40BCDFC7A427.jpeg

🙏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
As I said to my cousin this type of “discrimination” is fairly common in healthcare. It isn’t new. I had to get a hep booster when I worked in a transplant clinic in UK and Ireland and in both I needed regular HIV tests and to have all my vaccinations on record or I wouldn’t have been allowed to work there. I view them the same way I do MMR jabs for babies, the science is the same and we should vaccine our kids why are adults different.

she hasn’t been told no enough in her life 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Of course this is her stance 🙄😂
Melanie, get over yourself and get a shot... your conspiracist self can't really hide now. If the vaccine were to interfere with breastfeeding, the most it will do is pass antibodies to her baby which is a good thing, and the WHO even recommends that breastfeeding people get a vaccine. She's so bleeping dumb I can't believe it. If you wanna go out for dinner, get a shot. If you want the airline industry to start thriving, get a shot. If you want to go out without a mask, get a shot.

Protect yourself and others around you. It's simple.

(Edit: Sorry that sounded angry, but I'm so pissed off at her. She acts like she's all high and mighty with her crappy takes while making fake accounts just to have someone to support her. I understand that some people may be hesitant to get the vaccine, but if you really look into the data it's more assuring than not. For example, the number of blood clots attributed to the AZ vaccine is highly shaky in terms of it being a side effect, as these numbers are actually below the normal rate of blood clotting in the general population. The whole argument of "new technology" is also bs; mRNA tech has been around for a long time and has been proven to be very effective, with the advantage of it easily being modified to protect against other viruses (very simply, you 'plug in' covid data which modifies the vaccine to be effective against covid). Vaccines in general are safe as they just mimic the bodies reaction to a virus leading to protection against a live virus... Mels should look up Edward Jenner ;))

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Typical Narc - reminding everyone how much you do for them and that without them helping, it would never be possible.
If she missed out that crappy entitled sentence this comment would have actually sounded nice but nooooo, she just HAD to say it was because of me me meeee:rolleyes:

Reactions: 20
Typical Narc - reminding everyone how much you do for them and that without them helping, it would never be possible.
Oh my god this is hilarious. What is she actually like??
Does she not read back her comments and think oh maybe I shouldn't say that, does nobody ever say to her, you're a clown for saying such and such...
I can only laugh at this point 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As I said to my cousin this type of “discrimination” is fairly common in healthcare. It isn’t new. I had to get a hep booster when I worked in a transplant clinic in UK and Ireland and in both I needed regular HIV tests and to have all my vaccinations on record or I wouldn’t have been allowed to work there. I view them the same way I do MMR jabs for babies, the science is the same and we should vaccine our kids why are adults different.

she hasn’t been told no enough in her life 😂
Thank you!!

I know she only travels to the kitchen, but I wonder what her stance on travel vaccinations is? Because surely they're majorly discriminatory also 🙃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I love to see women earning more than their male counterparts in a relationship but I feel like while she likes to have the upper hand over him, that she has that old school mindset that a man should ~provide for his family~ because she will use any opportunity she can to emasculate him when it comes to their finances. Just seems like there's a lot of pent up resentment there.

Reactions: 11
I love to see women earning more than their male counterparts in a relationship but I feel like while she likes to have the upper hand over him, that she has that old school mindset that a man should ~provide for his family~ because she will use any opportunity she can to emasculate him when it comes to their finances. Just seems like there's a lot of pent up resentment there.
The thing is that if you turned the situation around and he went around and told people how he was paying for her to have nice things and pointed it out all the time, it would also rub me the wrong way. There is already a power balance thing going on in relationships with unequal pay from the partners. This can cause problems or not be a problem, but that is only if there is sensitivity in dealing with that situation.
Being the one that earns more shouldn't mean you get to feel or act superior in any way. And to me that's exactly what she does by needing to point it out all the time. She needs to say how she buys him things, takes him places, makes things possible for him, how she saved and he got in debt, etc etc.
Good for her that she earns more than him but the constant need to point it out is disgusting. And, in my opinion, just highlights how fixated she is on money and status.
And it's not like he seems to feel the need to point out that they partially pay her dad's rent while living with his parents. But maybe de does do that privately and that's why she acts like she acts.
Who knows.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She never missed an opportunity to out do her husband on finances 🤣 I do think deep down a lot of her frustration on houses is passive aggression to Thomas on his debt hindering their mortgage- which is insane as they wouldn't have anywhere to live as a family of 3 if it wasn't for his parents!

Reactions: 13
She blatantly loves tradition but acts forward thinking for the brownie points.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.