Melanie Murphy #12 I'm the only Mam in the village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But they're responding to an (overused word alert) unprecedented global pandemic.
This is the part that really gets me. Yes people can speak about difficulties COVID has caused them. But there are plenty like Mel who in the scheme of things are OK. If they at least showed an awareness that nobody wants this situation and that there's no clear/easy answers to any of it. Someone with her platform spouting that type of self serving nonsense is adding to the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I can’t tell if it’s Mel using a sock puppet and trying to throw us off the scent by being a bit backhanded and passive aggressive or if it’s someone from this forum who is getting subtle digs in while trying to seem friendly to Mel. It just makes no sense why she’d keep replying if it’s someone else though, why is she word vomiting so hard? Whoever it is they clearly read here anyway so hi, if you aren’t Mel we don’t bite!
It's Mel. She's talking to herself.

Reactions: 9
I can’t tell if it’s Mel using a sock puppet and trying to throw us off the scent by being a bit backhanded and passive aggressive or if it’s someone from this forum who is getting subtle digs in while trying to seem friendly to Mel. It just makes no sense why she’d keep replying if it’s someone else though, why is she word vomiting so hard? Whoever it is they clearly read here anyway so hi, if you aren’t Mel we don’t bite!
I agree I did think at first it could have been a Tattler getting the questions answered by being semi nice albeit passive aggressive. But yes, any mild criticism instantly gets her back up as we have seen previously over and over again so highly doubt she would have so much back and forth if it was genuine as she would have picked up on the passive aggression and not bothered to go into the ins and out. She would have probably noticed noticed username didn't have followers too so why the duck would she bother replying in depth (despite being so busy 🤔)

Reactions: 11
View attachment 642766View attachment 642769View attachment 642770

Aaaaaand she is still going.....

Didn't she say at some point her dad owned property and it just wasn't in a place he wanted to live? Or do I remember that incorrectly? If so, why not sell his other house now when the market is so incredibly good according to her? And if the plan is for him to live with them, why not put that money towards the new house? Is it just me or would that make more sense?
She's lying, you can't get social welfare while you're in college 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree I did think at first it could have been a Tattler getting the questions answered by being semi nice albeit passive aggressive. But yes, any mild criticism instantly gets her back up as we have seen previously over and over again so highly doubt she would have so much back and forth if it was genuine as she would have picked up on the passive aggression and not bothered to go into the ins and out. She would have probably noticed noticed username didn't have followers too so why the duck would she bother replying in depth (despite being so busy 🤔)
That’s true! I had a look through Mel’s posts and the person certainly doesn’t seem like a typical Tattler, they seem quite keen on Mel which just fuels the possibility that it is Mel herself. She’s spoken to this account before too to share her writing wisdom. The most suspicious thing is the account only follows 12 people, 3 of which are Mel, Thomas and Recoverairie.

Also, since we pointed out here the profile pic and the bio mentioning Irish aviation whoever owns the account Mel or otherwise changed the profile pic and removed the Irish aviation part from the bio. 🤨

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What I don't understand is why she cops and changes her story.

She's said before that she was unemployed and on SW for three years and then got back to education, studied and started YouTube while in college. Then on an IG post months ago she said she was only on social welfare for one year... It's the lies for me?

Those odd walls of comments just prove all she does is spent time here and using her platforms to address comments. Nothing new from Melanie really.... remember the whole Emma Duffy debacle and the 3am Insta stories where she just had to clear it all up!!. Not normal. If she's writing walls of texts in detail specifically answering stuff from tattle it's because of two reasons

1) it bothers her
2) she's telling lies and trying to cover her arse

Does someone want to do the lords work and point out to her you don’t get the dole while you’re in full time education, summers included.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does someone want to do the lords work and point out to her you don’t get the dole while you’re in full time education, summers included.
I’m sure she’s read the comments here by now. Revision within … 24 hours? Could be longer if she wants to bury it in the middle of a novel length comment as has apparently become her habit.

• Haha
Apologies if this has been discussed. If he's going to be working from Manchester why don't they just move to that area and buy a house there? There are loads of affordable areas around Manchester and then they'd be on the property ladder! They could see it as an opportunity to buy a house they can afford. They've been making a song and dance about not being able to buy a house for long enough, why would they buy one then rent it out while they rent somewhere else? These people make no sense to me, it's so frustrating (which is why I rarely catch up here!).

Reactions: 15
That’s true! I had a look through Mel’s posts and the person certainly doesn’t seem like a typical Tattler, they seem quite keen on Mel which just fuels the possibility that it is Mel herself. She’s spoken to this account before too to share her writing wisdom. The most suspicious thing is the account only follows 12 people, 3 of which are Mel, Thomas and Recoverairie.

Also, since we pointed out here the profile pic and the bio mentioning Irish aviation whoever owns the account Mel or otherwise changed the profile pic and removed the Irish aviation part from the bio. 🤨
Now says 'UK!' instead. Definitely not Mel! She's not from the UK! 🤣

I've done some lurking about (well aware I have too much time on my hands but I need a distraction from Life 🙃) and the profile in question has liked the majority of Mel's posts the last couple of months but none of recovairie's that I could see or Thomas's (though to be fair he doesn't post often).

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Surely that can't be coincidence, we mention the recover Irish aviation link in the person's bio and soon after it's removed. What a sad little life Mel...

Another thing that I've noticed as well is that the account emoji's are used in a very similar way that Melanie does, and uses mostly the same ones as she does. She's not even trying hard to make it look like a different person's typing style.

Now says 'UK!' instead. Definitely not Mel! She's not from the UK! 🤣
Dammit she's really thrown us off this time! Argh!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Apologies if this has been discussed. If he's going to be working from Manchester why don't they just move to that area and buy a house there?
You can read all about it in the conversation she's having with herself on her IG post 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The latest insta story about going out to see friends vs parents looking after their sick baby in hospital.

I feel for people in these situations, I can't imagine how it feels to not be with your sick baby. It must be awful.

But the emphasis on *sick* really bugs me.

People don't want people coming in to nicu wards where there's a risk of parents bringing in covid and spreading it to staff, other sick babies and YOUR sick baby. Tests aren't always accurate, and you can be contagious before a positive result will show.

There is way more risk involved going to see sick babies vs people going to a pub. Especially now there's another wave coming. My heart goes out to all parents who are going through this, but we need to keep all the sick babies as safe as possible!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's such a dose at making up such a bad sockpuppet name, it's like she looked at the two things in front of her, a twilight book and La Roche Posay tube and put the two together probably congratulating herself at being so innovative 😂😂😂

• Haha
The latest insta story about going out to see friends vs parents looking after their sick baby in hospital.

I feel for people in these situations, I can't imagine how it feels to not be with your sick baby. It must be awful.

But the emphasis on *sick* really bugs me.

People don't want people coming in to nicu wards where there's a risk of parents bringing in covid and spreading it to staff, other sick babies and YOUR sick baby. Tests aren't always accurate, and you can be contagious before a positive result will show.

There is way more risk involved going to see sick babies vs people going to a pub. Especially now there's another wave coming. My heart goes out to all parents who are going through this, but we need to keep all the sick babies as safe as possible!
A parent is allowed to stay with their child if their child is in hospital, will she ever give over spewing her shite

Having a sick child or baby that needs special care and might be in a dangerous state is a horrible situation for any parent to be in. At any time And yes, it's even worse for parents if there are a lot of restrictions etc. because of Covid. I get that it can be frustrating. But guess what, access to the NICU or the hospital in general has always been more restricted than the access to bars. Covid or not. And, as @notjust_vanilla has pointed out, many of the rules are in place in order to protect the vulnerable being treated there.
That's like complaining back in 2019 that I am allowed to make out with a random stranger in a club or go to a football game with thousands of people but am not allowed to go with 10 family members at a time to the ICU to see someone right after they had open heart surgery after a heart attack.

Last edited:
  • Heart
A parent is allowed to stay with their child if their child is in hospital, will she ever give over spewing her shite
Had an NICU baby in the height of covid restrictions last year. I was allowed in any time I wanted but my partner wasn't. It was a very frustrating two weeks but we understood why. But one of us was allowed in, she just likes to scaremonger.

• Heart
Not to defend her but it is possible in certain circumstances (i did it myself!) - mainly being over a certain age but this might have changed since I did it about 5 years ago

Not to defend her but it is possible in certain circumstances (i did it myself!) - mainly being over a certain age but this might have changed since I did it about 5 years ago
You can get back to education allowance alright but that isn't what she's talking about is it? Or did I misread?

Reactions: 2
You can get back to education allowance alright but that isn't what she's talking about is it? Or did I misread?
Tbh I've no idea what she claimed to be on but it is possible to get job seekers allowance during the holidays of degrees when you meet certain criteria!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.