Melanie Murphy #12 I'm the only Mam in the village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As we all guessed... the village idiot is staying kaput in Skerries. *Shocker*

She kindly outlines all of Thomas's commitments including ;

* working long haul flights to America.
* based in Manchester
* spending time off in Ireland
* completing his management degree
* being a father

While Melanies commitments include *checks notes* "working online", uploads to YouTube once every few weeks and posts a once in a blue moon IG spon post from one of four corners of the attic. Ride or die baby!!

We really see whos making all the sacrifices while Mel does the bare minimum.

View attachment 635872
@Dearreader I love your posts. Never stop 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So the woman who can work from anywhere isn’t moving to Manchester, at least not until he starts showing signs of exhaustion. Hahahahahahahhaha, real nice Mel, as always 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 18
“ we assumed he’d be doing short haul his entire career”

then yous don’t like traveling and you’re full of tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I find the whole dad going to live out the rest of his days with them craic so strange. Don't get me wrong I love my parents and my partner gets on well with them, but the dynamic is completely different living together. Deep down Thomas won't want that.it doesn't sound like a temporary arrangement either, like her current living situation. I find it odd that the dad hasnt disputed this and felt like a burden and refused to in order to let them enjoy family life, since they have never lived alone together.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I find the whole dad going to live out the rest of his days with them craic so strange. Don't get me wrong I love my parents and my partner gets on well with them, but the dynamic is completely different living together. Deep down Thomas won't want that.it doesn't sound like a temporary arrangement either, like her current living situation. I find it odd that the dad hasnt disputed this and felt like a burden and refused to in order to let them enjoy family life, since they have never lived alone together.
We don't know how her dad feels at all, Mel just chats over him. Found it really awkward when she used to show him in videos. He was clearly not interested. Mel makes him out to be this total character but he would just grunt a few words. Probably thinking "get that camera out of my face and let me relax."

Reactions: 11
She won't be moving to the UK ever I'd say, as soon as Thomas is off, she'll go live with her dad in the house that suddenly isn't too small for her and the baby, then after a year or two of back and forth and still no mortgage or place of their own, she'll split and reinvent herself with the whole single mother doing it all on her own spiel. She'll have to get a real job soon, she doesn't even get sponsorships anymore, fabletics dropped her while keeping on Jessie who has less followers than her, the book will be her last, she only gets PR gifts now (so no obligation to pay for any coverage of course) and she keeps pushing for makeup or food sponsorships and no one is biting, because whether she likes it or not, she's a small fish in the big internet pond now, there's other influencers and YouTubers younger and more popular than her with more content creation. She does nothing but whinge and complain, who's going to be watching her in 5 years??

• Heart
Reactions: 17
“we’ll likely rent out our house” getting a buy to let mortage then, pal? duck off with your dream land ideas.
That’s what I was thinking 😂 She really hasn’t looked into things. If they’re struggling to get a normal mortgage they’re going to find it really hard to get a buy to let.

Reactions: 7
She said in the comments of the mortgage post on IG that she hopes to make enough money to one day move her mam and step dad out to Skerries.

Her dad also already has a mortgage on a house and is renting his house in skerries with Melanie paying towards that too....someone on here said before he owns a house in Balbriggan but in the second SS she says he bought the house very far away from where his life is. Briggs is a 10 minute drive from Skerries. I'm also certain she's said before in vlogs her dad owned a house in Balbriggan, so things ain't adding up as per.

Melanie is living in Fairytale land.
View attachment 634207
View attachment 634208
She's saying she'll make enough money to buy three houses in the town she can't even afford one house in? She's gone to the media crying and pretending they're too poor to leave the bleeping attic. I swear to god she is insufferable she needs to be bleeping cancelled.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So just real quick her mam and step dad have been living in Roscommon for give or take at least 23 (is that how old jessie is?) years, and maybe then some (I know jessie has alluded to her dad being a dub and her being born in the sticks), and she thinks they'll uproot their entire lives to suit her?? I always knew she was delusional just never expected to this level. She's the odd somewhat entertaining but very annoying gift, that just keeps on giving! 🤯 (insert mind-blowing noises here)

I really want to say something on her fathers day post, how the fuckkkk does she think it acceptable to add thomas below her step-father whom she has never mentioned having any kind of relationship with. I know Mel lived in Roscommon for a few years (didnt know it was 10!) but she has always let on she's never lived there and hasnt ever mentioned the step father, ever. To put him above your husband and father to your kid screams trouble in paradise. I personally don't think thomas is great as a human, but my god it's incredibly disrespectful no?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It's clear from the Fathers Day post she was digging at Thomas by being passive aggressive. She didn't really comment on him being a good father at all! I put a post up of my partner on fathers day complimenting him that he is a fantastic daddy. I know some people.dont put it on socials, but.i expected more from her considering she posts about motherhood constantly, and left nice comments about her dad and even stepdad! Yet her own husbands only comment was that SHE took him out for lunch (with her dad). Wonder if Thomas's dad was invited? Probably not. And also that it was his first father's day. I think it would have been better if she hadn't posted at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So just real quick her mam and step dad have been living in Roscommon for give or take at least 23 (is that how old jessie is?) years, and maybe then some (I know jessie has alluded to her dad being a dub and her being born in the sticks), and she thinks they'll uproot their entire lives to suit her?? I always knew she was delusional just never expected to this level. She's the odd somewhat entertaining but very annoying gift, that just keeps on giving! 🤯 (insert mind-blowing noises here)

I really want to say something on her fathers day post, how the fuckkkk does she think it acceptable to add thomas below her step-father whom she has never mentioned having any kind of relationship with. I know Mel lived in Roscommon for a few years (didnt know it was 10!) but she has always let on she's never lived there and hasnt ever mentioned the step father, ever. To put him above your husband and father to your kid screams trouble in paradise. I personally don't think thomas is great as a human, but my god it's incredibly disrespectful no?
She is an hole

Whatever about Thomas' shortcomings - since day one he has appeared a very willing and hands-on dad, whilst still working in a job that requires rest and concentration as lives are literally at risk (unlike Mel who posts on the toilet 🤢😂). To GUSH over her dad and step-dad, and add Thomas in an the end almost as an afterthought....as I've said a million times, if he ever dated treat her the way she treats him, the divorce papers would be signed and she'd be trotting back to her dad's with the baby without a second thought

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's clear from the Fathers Day post she was digging at Thomas by being passive aggressive. She didn't really comment on him being a good father at all! I put a post up of my partner on fathers day complimenting him that he is a fantastic daddy. I know some people.dont put it on socials, but.i expected more from her considering she posts about motherhood constantly, and left nice comments about her dad and even stepdad! Yet her own husbands only comment was that SHE took him out for lunch (with her dad). Wonder if Thomas's dad was invited? Probably not. And also that it was his first father's day. I think it would have been better if she hadn't posted at all.
Thomas's dad's father's day gift was probably having her out of his house for a while let's be honest. I say he was delighted.

• Haha
I love how all these covid measure maps she/recovairie post just cut Canada out entirely to make their point seem more dramatic. We're the second largest country, there'd be a lot more red in that photo if they had left us in. We still don't have indoor dining and our airports require PCR or LAMP test still.

My sons dad died very early this morning of Covid related pneumonia but I’m sure indoor dining would have saved him. If only he could fly in a packed airport or eat a dinner inside a restaurant he wouldn’t have caught Covid and wouldn’t be reduced to a statistic. Fuckers, why didn’t he think to wait.

(Yes I’m on this thread instead of facing reality. Give me a day to do that). She’s a bleeping idiot and I’ve had it to be back teeth with the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
My sons dad died very early this morning of Covid related pneumonia but I’m sure indoor dining would have saved him. If only he could fly in a packed airport or eat a dinner inside a restaurant he wouldn’t have caught Covid and wouldn’t be reduced to a statistic. Fuckers, why didn’t he think to wait.

(Yes I’m on this thread instead of facing reality. Give me a day to do that). She’s a bleeping idiot and I’ve had it to be back teeth with the lot of them.
I am so, so sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you. This is the reality of Covid. While we can laugh and joke here about their endlessly willful ignorance, it truly causes people hurt and harm. You've said it perfectly - bleeping idiots indeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

I am beyond sorry for your loss.
All the love and strength to you at this time.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.