Melanie Murphy #12 I'm the only Mam in the village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melanie three weeks ago: what do people want from me? I can't impact change in any way on Instagram. Hence I don't post about important issues on here. We should refocus energy here.
Also Melanie all year: sign the petition for aviation, follow the profile etc. It's so important. Please please please you guys.
And now:
Screenshot_20210610-204316~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think she actually chose to leave fabletics or was she dropped? Fully expected her to be back flogging them about a week after all the drama but looks like the partnership is done...

Reactions: 11
"To: the government" SO OFFICIAL YOU GUYZ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Do you think she actually chose to leave fabletics or was she dropped? Fully expected her to be back flogging them about a week after all the drama but looks like the partnership is done...
She was definitely dropped after doing a half arsed defense of them during the scandal recently. But wait until she spins it with "I didn't agree with their ethics" or some shite. She must be raging Jessie is getting all that sponsorship cash now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not the attachment parenting thing again...

New flash mels: some people don't have the luxury of being around their baby 24/7 due to work (even during the pandemic). Some parents can't breastfeed, some parent's can't safely co-sleep, and hell, some babies have to spent months in the NICU because they're preemie/ill. You're not going to traumatise your child by not doing attachment parenting. For someone who doesn't like to shame other parents she sure does it a lot :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So now she is doing a second giveaway within the week? Both are her giving away left over stuff and the result are tons more comments than usual on her pictures. Well, you gotta give it to her it's an extremely cheap way to boost engagement on her posts now that she needs a new sponsor seeing as she's not touting shabletics anymore. And as it's not a sponsored post or in collaboration with the companies she doesn't even have to label them as such.
It's a win win win situation for her and all in exchange for stuff she has to spend 0€ on as they are PR samples.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
So now she is doing a second giveaway within the week? Both are her giving away left over stuff and the result are tons more comments than usual on her pictures. Well, you gotta give it to her it's an extremely cheap way to boost engagement on her posts now that she needs a new sponsor seeing as she's not touting shabletics anymore. And as it's not a sponsored post or in collaboration with the companies she doesn't even have to label them as such.
It's a win win win situation for her and all in exchange for stuff she has to spend 0€ on as they are PR samples.
Omg she's so cheap. I'd be so embarrassed if I had bragged about making 6 figures a year and then giving away PR freebies ffs. So tacky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg she's so cheap. I'd be so embarrassed if I had bragged about making 6 figures a year and then giving away PR freebies ffs. So tacky
She doesn't even freaking specify until when the giveaway is going and what it entails. Just that she's giving away "the spares". It's beyond tacky and lazy. At least make an effort.
What's hilarious to to me is that she wants people to comment "thirsty" in order to win the giveaway from three days ago, when in fact the most thirsty thing is her trying to boost her engagement to appeal to companies with a "giveaway" of a serum and a concentrate she got sent for free 😅😅😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
She doesn't even freaking specify until when the giveaway is going and what it entails. Just that she's giving away "the spares". It's beyond tacky and lazy. At least make an effort
Didn't her sister in law *coincidentally* win the last giveaway?

• Wow
  • Haha
twice in a week shes doing a giveaway with la roche posay products.

I smell a job with them coming up/ needs to boost her numbers

Reactions: 5
She has only used #gifted on the latest giveaway, should the first one be labelled too? What are the rules in Ireland? I'll give it too her, she is usually one of the better influencers when it comes to marking ads so this seems odd.

Reactions: 1
Did her infant give consent to be part of the ad / spon, seeing as she’s so concerned about that kind of thing 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Did her infant give consent to be part of the ad / spon, seeing as she’s so concerned about that kind of thing 🙄
Well, she posted a recording of her therapist seemingly without asking for consent (or at least she didn't say she had asked for consent when someone inquired) and that was in a sponsored video for betterhelp.

ETA:
So many of these influencers go on about how they feel like their privacy is important and that they feel unsafe at times about people publishing photos, video or information about them without consent. And I think that is a valid concern and I am sure it feels horrible. Not putting your kids on the internet and sharing them for the world to see is an extension of that and it's a completely valid and understandable choice. At the same time to me it is something that should work both ways. Have respect for people's privacy, especially when they choose not to be in the public eye. Melanie seems to have that down for her own mother, Thomas's parents and other people in her life. Why does she not extent the same courtesy to others as well? You can't just record people without their knowledge and then use that footage to make money while in the same breath asking for more empathy for your privacy concerns.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She’s treated us to another poem girls, and she’s really spoilt us with this one :ROFLMAO:

Two of my fav lines have got to be
“alas
cookies notified Google”

and

“Fifteen ninety nine, six quid in savings”

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Omfg what the actual duck is she on???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She’s treated us to another poem girls, and she’s really spoilt us with this one :ROFLMAO:

“alas
cookies notified Google”

and

She should have stopped at the first paragraph.

• Haha
  • Heart
But she's going to publish it, don't you know? The delusion. Go on, Mel. Make a zine from your notes app
Screenshot_20210612-202215~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

“alas
cookies notified Google”

and

What the duck is she talking about. With the others I at least the get the gist of what she's trying to say but this one has me bamboozled?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What the duck is she talking about. With the others I at least the get the gist of what she's trying to say but this one has me bamboozled?
Thank god I’m not the only one 😂 I’m an English literature student and I’ve tried so hard but I just can’t make sense of it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Do you ever get those people that just make you feel a bit sick purely at the sight of them? You know those people who just make you kind of uncomfortable? Mel is officially one of those people for me. Anytime she posts a cringe poem and/or picture in a disgusting bra with her boobs out because #breastfeeding I just feel a bit gross like I need to wash my eyeballs out.
She is literally using motherhood as her personality which is beyond weird to me. I'm a mum too but I'm also still me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.