Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

artemist

Chatty Member
Saw this tiktok on Twitter with the caption “when my wife makes 6 figures” and all I could think about was Thomas and Melanie :ROFLMAO: she is going to struggle soo hard when he moves/goes back to work

• Haha
Reactions: 5

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
Just seen dramatic mac got good news about her house.... it will be finished being built next summer. I'd say Mel is seething with jealousy 😂

Her recent video on her positive birth experience also seemed like thinly veiled digs at Melanie.
That’s what happens to people who have their priorities right 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Mamabear29

Just catching up on this thread and I have to agree with people questioning how into fitness she was! Her problem.is she has these big goals- i remember her claiming she was going to get a big booty when it's just not possible with her genetics combined with level of activity ( she lifted moderately light weights). She seems to have these big aspirations then not put the work in which shows in a lot of aspects of her life! Why not just say your happy being active and leave it at that

Reactions: 4

awakenotwoke

Jesus i
housing in Dublin is an absolute disgrace at the moment so I’m not totally against him using Twitter to highlight it. But again, like Melanie all I hear is a pity me tone and I just can’t 😂

I was having a conversation with a taxi driver the other day and he nailed Irish politics. “FG and FF are only in trouble now of losing the next election because the housing crisis is beginning to effect the middle class.” The only reason Thomas or Melanie care about the price of houses is because they, as well off, middle class people are priced out of their area. They couldn’t give a shit about everyone else.

In the depths of depression my friend bought me reasons to stay alive and I loved it. But the more I follow him on Instagram the more that admiration for his work goes away. He does come across as completely unaware of his privilege and uses Instagram as a sort of diary which I find uncomfortable.
If you consider Thomas and Melanie well off and middle class then my family must be millionaires in your book. To live in Dublin comfortably you need near to a six figure salary if you have kids . If not no chance of you ever being able to afford to buy a house. I can understand why he’s pissed off. I’m what you would call middle lads and I don’t exactly want to have to spend upwards of 400 thousand on a small house in Dublin . I have to move out of Dublin to buy a house big enough for for my family and my husbands office space. That’s the reality. These houses in Dublin are not even worth half of the the selling price. It’s criminal.

• Haha

notjust_vanilla

Ya'll that insta reel she posted on her story about baby clothes...

That mike wachowski dungarees fit is FIRE I'd ever wear it 😂

• Haha

mindlessness

VIP Member
Yeah you can tell a ginger from birth. It runs in my family and when you look back at only family photo albums the adults who are ginger are all ginger babies.

Nosycrow

Chatty Member
hi, frontline HSE worker here. We’ve done absolutely EVERYTHING in our power to keep people alive and healthy. We’re not the place to turn public anger. Our government couldn’t run a bath but while the HSE is flawed in a lot of ways we’re doing the best with what we have.

but yes, back to melanie.
Apologies, I should have stressed HSE management, which is what I meant. No doubt frontline workers like yourself have been worked to the bone on this, thank you, but yes powers that be should be ashamed of themselves.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I think Melanie was trying to portray connection and deep love but it felt disingenuous as it always does with Mel.

Maybe my own personal example wasn't good- what I meant was - towards the end of my relationship when I was really trying to make it work, whenever I would look at my ex I would feel guilt and emotional knowing it wasn't going to work? And a deep need in me to try extra hard to be "in love" thats the vibe I got from Mel here.

Just remember when you see Mel cry and think it might be genuine go back and watch her "a star is born video" she can turn the tears on and off when the mood strikes.
oh I get you about it being the case when relationships end. Had a very amicable breakup a few years ago, we ran out of things to say by the end of the conversation and just looked at each other and had a bit of a cry. But I can’t imagine crying looking at someone I’m going to spend the rest of my life with. That’s really unusual. As you say it could be to make it seem really deep and meaningful, but surely laughing and admitting it’s a bit ridiculous is way more heartfelt because you can laugh.

mindlessness

VIP Member
ETA:
The insta comment is still there. Post has restricted comments on it, so of course all agree with each other there and Melanie left another comment. Enjoy.

View attachment 662050
Classic Melanie post. Hard to follow, needs a good SPAG edit, and incoherent. Same old Same old.

She may not be posting content about the vax but she sure does talk about it a lot on other people's posts and likes lots of content on vaccines. So of course she's going to get messages. Also, we know now having covid doesn't provide you with long term immunity, plus she's not even sure she had it.

Our gov here has a handy guide to help pregnant and breasfeeding women make a decision on the Pfizer jab. it's pretty helpful I think? https://www.health.gov.au/resources...-pregnant-breastfeeding-or-planning-pregnancy

Given that document, I do get choosing to wait until after she's finished breastfeeding. But Mel is the sort to still breastfeed a 4 year old, so...

I wonder about Thomas getting a shot. Has anyone spotted anything on his socials?

Last edited:
There are so many comments. Sorry for clogging the thread with SS. Will have to add in two parts.

Part one has very "Emma Duffy DM'd me" vibes. 😂
Not the biggest issue I know, but I don't get her whole thing about her period being so regular it was on the same day each month. At first I thought she meant the date like the number, but thinking over it I suppose she means day of the week? Otherwise it wouldn't be regular if she did mean the number (as months have different numbers of days).
Maybe her comment was just not written as well as it could have been - or maybe it's just me lol.

IDK, it just comes across as another weird brag/perfection thing, being *so* regular.
When you're trying to conceive you do focus on the numbers etc but I feel like her PCO stuff was around before they were trying to conceive (I could be wrong).

Shan23

Melanie "I HAVE THAT" Murphy - had a healdcold in March 2020 - carries on with life as normal, husband still flying, mixing with people etc, then claims a year later she had covid and is anti-lockdown 🙃
did she claim to have covid?

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
She really needs to be investing her sponsorship money into more important things aka a decent therapist that doesn't allow Mel to blame her shitty behaviour on 'reverting to her child state' she seriously needs to look at herself.

She has very little morals as long as the price is right.
If a patient of mine blamed excessive drinking or eating in such a way they develop liver disease on making their "child state" happy id get them a psyche referral. What utter horseshit.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Hating was the wrong but lets not play the whole "i dont hate anyone i dont know pee pee poo" but you dislike Melanie, you've dished it out to her, called her names, insulted her said you can't bear her.

We don't know if her sons jabs are up to date. We have not seen his immunization history. I have not seen her say anywhere she won't get it while breastfeeding, if you have receipts, please show me, happy to be wrong.

You give her the benefit of the doubt on random things. Don't understand your MO. I will leave it at that since its a road block here.
I don’t have receipts because I don’t keep records of her on my phone and it was on her stories. She has mentioned his jabs at the correct intervals. I mainly remember because her excuse not to wear the mask in the GP waiting room was because nobody else was there.

Yes, she is somebody I wouldn’t like to know in real life if what she presents online is anything to go by, I think she’s an absolute dose but I don’t get why that means I can’t ever slightly defend her on something minor.

but yeah we can leave it there we’re going in circles at this stage.

Dearreader

VIP Member
Mel back itching for attention again.

What's gas to me is the narrative here about how government can't profit from promoting good health...

That department is under the public health umbrella, Melanie.They make policies for the entire country on health and wellbeing including advertisements around healthy lifestyle/key changes. They inform the government, they write the health policies lmao.

20210704_181156.jpg
20210704_181137.jpg

BANDJ2018

Urgh now she is sharing information from the Hart network who are anti mask, pro get back to normal 'scientists' 🙄 If anyone is worried about MRNA in breastmilk, this study didn't find any, https://www.ucsf.edu/news/2021/07/421041/no-sign-covid-19-vaccine-breast-milk, and has actually been published in a reputable journal. I hate how people can use pre print articles that haven't been peer reviewed to scare people and spread misinformation.

(I also reported her story for misinformation so if anyone else feels the same...)
Literally a day after they were revealed to be intentionally spreading misinformation:

• Sick

Marymoo13

Lol is it a coincidence that the surname of the other account is one work short of a certain beauty/skincare brand that Mel has been using recently 🤣

monga

VIP Member
Christ knows where she got the info. I'm just glad she's telling others to communicate with their doctors and not idiots like her on the internet ☺😂
I’m not even sure Melanies trusted Dr Google is putting out that info 😂

• Haha