Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dearreader

VIP Member
Classic Melanie post. Hard to follow, needs a good SPAG edit, and incoherent. Same old Same old.

She may not be posting content about the vax but she sure does talk about it a lot on other people's posts and likes lots of content on vaccines. So of course she's going to get messages. Also, we know now having covid doesn't provide you with long term immunity, plus she's not even sure she had it.

Our gov here has a handy guide to help pregnant and breasfeeding women make a decision on the Pfizer jab. it's pretty helpful I think? https://www.health.gov.au/resources...-pregnant-breastfeeding-or-planning-pregnancy

Given that document, I do get choosing to wait until after she's finished breastfeeding. But Mel is the sort to still breastfeed a 4 year old, so...

I wonder about Thomas getting a shot. Has anyone spotted anything on his socials?

I agree with mothers wanting to wait. I take issue with the fact she says it's new technology in a vaccine. That's scaremongering and an anti vax stance. Without saying it directly she's implying the vaccine is dangerous.

The gall of her to say she's discriminated because she can't sit indoors. She's never known and will never know discrimination.

She works from home, still got to keep her cushy wages and has been on many mini breaks since the lifting of restrictions when there's families on the pandemic payment trying to scrape by.

She whined about lockdown and being stuck inside but when restrictions lifted she was still stewing in the attic. Moaning about not seeing imaginary friends.... still hasn't seen these so called friends. Claims she's so independent and has so many hobbies yet she doesn't go anywhere without her husband.
I'll tell ya, she has a big shock coming when he moves to the UK. She will completely disable herself and blame her children. And like @monga said she will purposefully get pregnant again so that she never has to move to the UK.

She's very calculated.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Sazb64

Chatty Member
Why is that anyone who expresses reservations about a vax fast-tracked for emergency use and which age suitability criteria changing literally by the DAY is automatically ‘anti-vax and anti-science!?’ I took the swine flu vax against my better judgement (another one emergency authorised) and it’s since been taken off the market. FFS, let people make up their own minds based on their circumstances. 🤨
I think it's the spreading of mis-information and the fear mongering that's worrying.. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. But opinion does not equal fact.

• Heart

Nicki19

Ok she needs to grow up "we'd be paying a mortgage off for the rest of our lives" eh what did you think a mortgage is love?? You wouldn't be in this position if you'd only saved your own money instead of buying shite you didn't need and helped paid off the debt you took on marrying your husband???? Most mortgages are 25 years, they can be paid off sooner if you're smart about it.

Honestly how did she make it this far in life. It's like she is only now discovering that anyone who owns a house didn't just magic it from thin air and did a load of saving and getting funds and paperwork together to get it. Something she seems to be fighting against, she's so selfish, her in laws must be exasperated with her already and dreading the thought of having her STILL living with them while her husband is in the UK?? She doesn't have a job, she could easily relocate with him for a few years and she just won't.

• Heart

Catsme

Chatty Member
I DIED at the “tastes like sex” comment. If I didn’t know she’d conceived a child without much trouble (apart from the serious PCOS you goise 😥🤨), I’d think she’d never had sex in her life!

“Spoken like a true virgin” was my immediate reaction...

Forgive me if I sound sexually inexperienced compared to our girl-about-town, but HOW DO BROWNIES TASTE LIKE SEX? I get that she’s saying “really good”. But that just seems like she’s trying to prove how sexually free she is. While not sounding sexually free.

But obviously she’s had THREESOMES and been with GORLS and had WILD NIGHTS as a ROTTEN DRINKER you goise

• Haha
  • Heart

kalechips

VIP Member
Or maybe they are just capable of risk/benefit analysis? People Melanies age/health profile don’t need a vaccine for this - there are plenty vulnerable/at risk in poorer countries who ‘could’ do with them though.
But by not getting the vaccine because you personally don't think you need it, you're still putting others at risk though so...You do you but whether or not you decide to get the vaccine does end up affecting others around you.

• Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
Mel's personality traits consist of *breastfeeding* *look at my tits* *being a mammy* That's it.

Zero hobbies. No friends. Can't go anywhere without her husband. Last person I'd be taking advice from on anything.

She really needs to get out a bit and wake up. She's in for a shock when hubbies away in Manchester. She will *gasp* have to do food shopping herself. Genuinely, never seen her be remotely independent throughout her entire relationship.

Love how she's airbrushed her legs to the absolute most in the latest post.

• Heart
  • Haha

notjust_vanilla

Not another influencer spouting about Bo Burhams new special as if they're not the ones he's criticising and then not doing anything to change 😂 💀

• Haha
  • Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
I'm busting my fucking hole laughing.

Trying to make sense of it like ???

Can imagine the smug lip she does typing away on her keyboard thinking She's the millennial's answer to Edgar Allan Poe.

Get out, lol i can't cope with the cringe.

The delusions.The notions. The gall. The Cheek even..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

BANDJ2018

How? Not being smart but honestly how? Vaxxed ppl can still get and spread COVID anyway so what difference does it make?
Not really the thread for it, but it makes a difference. If you are vaccinated and you get Covid, your body knows how to handle it - therefore your 'viral load' is smaller. This means you are much less likely to spread it because you have less virus in your body. Plus you aren't likely to need hospital treatment, meaning you are not putting additional strain on already underfunded public healthcare.

• Heart

oicheliath

“I amn’t a doctor”, don’t worry Mel no one would mistake you for one.

Wasn’t she complaining at one point about how many takeaways they were getting?! Takeaways where you’ve actually zero idea what’s in it. She is deranged 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Amethyst28

I’ve just gotten in from work. Is she actually for fucking real with her new YouTube video I’ve just gotten the notification. And now Jessie is posting her PCOS story ( again ) do they literally just copy each other?? I’m Scarlett for both of them no wonder their mother distances her from them with their constant lies, do they have munchausens or something?? , honestly there’s something really wrong with the two of them. So dangerous. Melanie is a disgrace and to say “ First try!!” Fuck off you geebag rubbing your amazing ability to have kids in people’s faces (seems to be the only thing she can successfully do ) then claim you have fertility issues go and get your sister some help for her ❄ problem that would be more on your line

• Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
Above any of her entitlements regarding a mortgage,t he one thing that's just absolutely embarrassing to me is their refusal to move just outside of Skerries.

Dublin has an abundance of public transport. But god forbid socially inept Melanie would have to be independent and travel via train or bus to see family.

Drogheda isn't far from skerries nor is it far from the airport.

*SKERRIES* is a status symbol for them and a marker of their success hence a refusal to look outside of it. It's nothing to do with family. A child can still see their grandparents regularly even if they live an hour away.

The problem is the pair of them are too immature and lacking in common sense and both of them are still suckling on their parents diddies and too afraid to make a real go of adulthood.

• Heart
  • Haha

mindlessness

VIP Member
I would like to pretend Melanie and Thomas created their child by putting their pointer fingers together and saying a magic spell. Absolutely no sex. 🤮

• Haha

artemist

Chatty Member
Spoken like a true YouTuber who had a book deal land in their lap, rather than an author who worked their ass off trying to make money off of doing something they love :rolleyes: I thought it was her dream to be an author? The ‘novelty’ wore off p quick on that one

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

lily104

The amount of queer bating Melanie and other influencers do is so so frustrating and insulting. Someone said in the old thread that shes bi to appeal to straight men and I couldn’t agree more. Do you guys remember that video she did with her sister where they were talking about monogamy and everytime Jessie would said she couldn’t imagine having multiple partners Melanie would be shocked and judgey lol. So funny how she’s now living a traditional life and judgemental of others that live a life she apparently used to have

• Haha
  • Heart

Nicki19

"my doc has made many mistakes over the years" so change the doctor maybe?? God she's unreal with how obtuse she can be. She's just desperate to have something wrong with her so she can claim sympathy, munchausens much?

• Heart

Pacho

If I was pregnant & put up a post, and someone not even commented, but put up on their story- saying how she was so happy for me after we dated the same guy more than 6 years ago I'd be like wtf.. I can't get my head around it. Such an odd, odd thing to do ? How would something like that even come into your head ? It's been 6 years, you're married & have a baby, this person is pregnant & more than likely also in a serious relationship. Like what ?

• Heart
  • Haha

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
But opinion does not equal fact.
This 100%. You have bodily autonomy to chose what you want but using lies as a basis for it is dangerous. Talk to medical professionals about vaccines and jabs not the internet. That’s the main concern.

there’s a lot of young people who look up to influencers for whatever reason and what they post/repost matters. They haven’t a clue for the most part about medicine or how vaccines work and spread misinformation faster than truth can keep up with sometimes and you can’t convince the young person whose read it otherwise. That’s a rising trend and it’s dangerous.

• Heart