Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kiki13

Can't get over her. She would promote toilet paper for the right price. Also is she ever not addressing tattle😂

How flippant is she about mental health - don't use it then..... it's literally a scammy website that preys on people's mental illnesses whilst massively overcharging for the bare minimum.

She's a dope.
Doing the lord's word! Thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Dearreader

VIP Member
From last thread somebody asked wheather Mel was responsible for trolling the Irish YouTube community I can confirm it was what I thought was a rumor started by smaller Irish creators. Group chats with Mel was repeated by anon accounts half of the community no longer upload videos and no longer follow each other there has been no solid evidence to pin point Melanie as it’s just slander but she set up threads about other Irish girls bashing them repeating their private messages on troll accounts to terrorize them. The accounts were just childish immature behavior then turned into threats. I believe in her book she talks about this saying they tried to pin it on her by claiming she was trolling herself and the Irish community. I couldn’t be arsed reading her book but that was what I heard
I remember reading about all this stuff on GG including the 6 or so sock puppet accounts on there that were clearly Melanie.

I always liked nakedwithoutmylippy and wondered what happened to her!! What was she saying about the girls? I heard all the threats and fake accounts stopped when one of the girls who was also a guard was saying she was going to try and trace the IP address.

Every sock puppet account we have exposed here quickly gets dropped never to be seen again. That's no coincidence 😂

yes I remember all those crazy accounts after those girls came on mels thread to expose her that account started making threads on every single Irish girl :ROFLMAO: she tried pinning it on every one of them including holly even that one that was a guard I can’t for the life of me remember her name she still does videos today on YouTube actually. Im not sure what happened to holly she hasn’t been active on YouTube in years. I’ve always believed there was a accomplice. The troll messages started off as odd then every message we got was referring to Melanie as queen Melanie then turned into vicious slander even threats of violence. The group of girls started pointing the finger and all eventually unfollowed each other and abandoned their channels truth be told it was never proven the accounts just stopped harassing everyone after a few years but every chat on Facebook between the girls was repeated by the troll accounts later on even one on ones. Still no solid evidence to pin it on her even though a lot of them knew.

• Sick
  • Wow

monga

VIP Member
local farmer, good set of strong arms on the lad would do great in the fields 🤐

I’ve been absent from the tragic life of Mel this last while, she’s just so fucking much 😂😂

I see she’s been called out on her stereo bullshit FINALLY!!!! Although it’s not a bad comment that’s been left they’ll be branded a troll and blocked I’m sure. Does she hope these lengthy, lengthy bullshit replies bore the person so much they just think “fuck it I don’t care” 😕
(Not me FYI! I’ve only just gone back to her account in days last night and It was under her last photo)
Unless I’m looking the price of a haircut I don’t think he’s anything else of interest 😂... I don’t understand how they have to be with the baby 24/7 surely at 7 months he can be left to sleep without someone watching him ! The MIL must be as bad at rearing unless she’s afraid to offer advice.

• Heart

Catdog091

She’s only not buying him toys because they’re both tighter than a flys arse and won’t spend the money. Kids toys are expensive and I hate every single one that my son owns but he loves them. They’re so odd.

(Mildly personal, soz.) I split with my sons dad because he was supposed to be the stay at home parent but his idea of that was to do a few dishes and wipe down a counter so I still had to take care of everything else while working full time. He used the baby as an excuse to be lazy and Melanie gives me MAJOR lazy vibes the same as him. It has to be annoying for Thomas. I was fit to be tied most days.
Ooo I've not heard that one I say 'tighter than a ducks arse' 🤣 but yeah you're right they are. They spend their money on themselves rather than the baby.

I'm sorry about your break up. That's crap x

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
in a few years she'll leave him and take half of his pilot money with her.
She won’t be the one to leave. I’d bet my life savings she has a thing against single mothers. Which she wouldn’t be! She’d be a co-parent but she’d defo do a Louise Pentland on it and claim to be a single mother.

Dearreader

VIP Member
Me me me me me, me me me, son, me me, me me me, me

Just Melanie being Melanie

View attachment 567702

As far as I remember, Melanie would have raging arguments with her and she decided to go live with her dad instead. Damaged the relationship for a while. Melanie says it's all cosy now but hard to believe when she hasn't met her grandson (and restrictions were lifted over Christmas so Melanie can't blame it all on Gov/lockdown).
It also looks particularly egotistical when you compare it to what the mother's commenting have said - no me, I, my... they all speak solely about their babies and not repeatedly about themselves.

Well I never knew that. Sorry lol x
No worries I've done the same on the thread before. IG is weird like that x

• Heart

kalechips

VIP Member
She’s only not buying him toys because they’re both tighter than a flys arse and won’t spend the money. Kids toys are expensive and I hate every single one that my son owns but he loves them. They’re so odd.

(Mildly personal, soz.) I split with my sons dad because he was supposed to be the stay at home parent but his idea of that was to do a few dishes and wipe down a counter so I still had to take care of everything else while working full time. He used the baby as an excuse to be lazy and Melanie gives me MAJOR lazy vibes the same as him. It has to be annoying for Thomas. I was fit to be tied most days.
So sorry you went through that, you absolutely deserve better. I hope you're holding up okay ❤

oicheliath

How did I miss this ? 😆 I thought it was @oicheliath who made the Trocaire box photo! Gosh no matter what context that was in that's embarrassing.. I didn't think I'd missed anything on any of the threads, but this important detail 😅
I wish I could take credit for the ingenuity but also properly adore the fact his own colleagues made it :LOL:

• Haha

RafaelaGoltsman

Chatty Member
View attachment 571228

I was waiting for Mel to reply to this and of course she delivered 😂

It’s obviously a throw away account, no posts or followers, a normal person would ignore it and answer one of the complementary comments she’s so far ignored but not our Moany Melanie.

She actually thinks what she does compares to a full time job in media. Bless.
For sure she's butthurt, with this essay-writing-contest reply 🤣😂

• Haha

rnpkr7829

Omg her reels are painful to watch. I thought Trump’s speeches were but new cringe level unlocked!

• Haha

Dearreader

VIP Member
Horrendous to read about the fabletics factory and saddened to see Mel is refusing to acknowledge it.
In relation to her abusive ex, does anyone know if she ever reported him? He sounds like a danger to society so I’d hope that she did.
TW - SA

Doesn't seem like it? And she says she believes he's done it to others.

20210506_134828.jpg
20210506_134846.jpg

@Sazb64 pretty sure she's due another Fabletics post soon too. People aren't going to sweep that article under the rug.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7