Mel @mjbyrnex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Each time she pops up on my fyp all I can see is the comedian Mel Smith. Those old enough might remember him with Griff Rhys Jones. Separated at birth.
CE0248CB-9A0E-440F-85EA-4A0D1A561057.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Each time she pops up on my fyp all I can see is the comedian Mel Smith. Those old enough might remember him with Griff Rhys Jones. Separated at birth. View attachment 2861607
😂😂😂😂 I always think she looks like she’s been hit in the face with a frying pan with the distance between her eyebrows but this is class, actual twins 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah well lads we made it 8 pages without mentioning weight of appearance. We’ve officially reached troll status 🤣

Ah well lads we made it 8 pages without mentioning weight of appearance. We’ve officially reached troll status 🤣
If she wasnt so god dam arrogant and in denial of what's been raised here I don't think this thread would have had any traction at all.
Shes so eager to pull apart everyone else without having to emotional intelligence to reflect on her own behaviour.
The more boundaries she continues to cross on social media, the more people will comment on here going forward I'm sure.

Reactions: 4
Hilarious! We call her out for not talking about therapy all the way through her "trauma stories" and now she's all about the therapy stories!
Taking the advice of trolls! 🤣

She looks and sounds SO insincere in her new trauma/therapy vids imo, it's so clear she's faking it when she's acting like she cares about her followers opinions! 🙄
Must be all that empathy @YB64-XUH mentioned 🤣

Reactions: 1
‘I’m not talking about my trauma anymore’ last 3 videos are about childhood trauma….

Is your current life really that boring that you ran out of other content that quickly?!

Reactions: 3
Today it's...

"I love it when you guys share your experiences in the comments"

A few weeks ago it was...

"Please do not come to my page and trauma dump on me"

• Wow
I see alot of old shite on tik tok on a daily basis but my gosh those acting videos she’s doing are THE cringiest things ever ever, how can she take herself seriously doing them, how can her fella not tell her they’re embarrassing…I need answers Mel, please reply with a video, thanks 🤦🏻‍♀️😅

"I have my dream house, my dream job, my dream husband, my dream wedding, my dream step children, and now my dream SUV car...

Anyway, back to focusing on being a perpetual victim by wallowing in my unhappy traumatic past for tik tok infamy" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
REALLY annoyed with her now to name the Samaritans and imply they don’t take suicide seriously. They saved my best friends life 2 years ago

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I assume that she hasn’t gone back to the office. It’s funny that she is too anxious to go to work in the office, but not too anxious to make TikToks whilst she is working and go live every lunchtime and evening. 🤔

It is REALLY REALLY CRUEL mocking the Samaritans! The fact Mel is still here "Joking & badly ACTING" shows she didn't end her life.

The Samaritans is a listening service for people in crisis. They give their time to pick up the phone to people who want to end their life, their banner ISN'T don't trauma dump here unlike moaning Mel!

The Samaritans listen! Unlike Mel who barely draws breath as she's that desperate to moan about everything!

Maybe she should spend some time training to be a Samaritan rather than BADLY acting out her Woe is Mel life!

Mel calls us trolls, look at her comments! Imagine trolling the Samaritans! Volunteers who have saved 1000s of lives! As always, Mel is perfect and everyone else is sh*t!

12 hrs ago she exudes how she has everything in life she dreamed of & today she decides to wake up & slag of the Samaritans!

Do Better! 🤬

Last edited:
I do know people who have been treated badly by the Samaritans. It seems to be pot luck when you call them, but Mel shouldn’t be putting out videos like this as it may deter someone who doesn’t have a husband or in-laws who apparently worship her 🙄 from reaching out.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else cringe when they’re on live and he’s just got home from work? It feels so unnatural when they’re talking, I think it’s because he can’t be himself because he’s shy

Does anyone else cringe when they’re on live and he’s just got home from work? It feels so unnatural when they’re talking, I think it’s because he can’t be himself because he’s shy
Shes said a few times she cannot cope being alone hence why she does lives after work until her husband comes home. Your right about it being cringe, it's very very cringe, he always looks like a hostage when he comes home & has to be on tik tok just because he's walked into his own house.

• Haha
I'll never forget the comment someone made thinking that she should probably go back to therapy and her complete denial that she still needs it. What a trainwreck.

• Heart
I'll never forget the comment someone made thinking that she should probably go back to therapy and her complete denial that she still needs it. What a trainwreck.
She said yesterday that a commenter shouldn’t go to therapy because it’s better just ignoring it and not finding the cause 🤯 you’re apparently using this platform to help others but giving advice like don’t find the root cause for your mental illness 😭

• Wow
Anyone else get the impression the real reason for Mel's tik tok is so she can show off to her ex family that she doesn't want in her life?🤣

Every tik tok is... Look at my new house, look at my wedding, look at my husband, look at everything I've purchased, look at me slagging you off, look at my step family, look I've bought a new car, look at my life etc etc... But... I don't want anything to do with you! 🤣

Anyone else get the impression the real reason for Mel's tik tok is so she can show off to her ex family that she doesn't want in her life?🤣

Every tik tok is... Look at my new house, look at my wedding, look at my husband, look at everything I've purchased, look at me slagging you off, look at my step family, look I've bought a new car, look at my life etc etc... But... I don't want anything to do with you! 🤣
100% I thought this too. She knows they watch as she's said they complain about it. I think it's a "F*** you I can make it without you" kind of thing

• Heart