Megsays_ #3 She doesn’t have a boyfriend but she does have a fringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
68F23BAF-2F8C-485F-8E15-6DD0C428D7FE.png

Is this a saying? Like you’ve eaten so much you can’t remember your own birthday? I’ve literally never heard this before it’s so random

also sorry Barbie Meg but that pink makes your skin look grey and unhealthy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2771355
Is this a saying? Like you’ve eaten so much you can’t remember your own birthday? I’ve literally never heard this before it’s so random
Nah never heard of it. Probably Meg trying to be QuIrKy. It's also bs. She's eaten "so much" but the photo she showed of the bread loaf had only q couple slices worth cut off. Considering she never eats breakfast and that was probably her first and so far only meal today, it's nowhere near enough much less "so much"

Reactions: 4
24 hrs of silence. Bet she comes back tmr complaining about her multiple chronic illnesses.

Oh wait. Was this when she was traveling to Greece or somewhere like that to see her parents?

Reactions: 3
Posted this about (Dr) Rowan back in December - “I might be totally off the mark but she mentioned a childhood/school friend a few times this yr, calls him Dr Rowan so everyone knows she’s friends with a doctor and stated he doesnt do social media. Hence taking pics in his bathroom/house she thinks he’ll never see.

I bet the ‘tea’ is she’s acting like there’s always been something there but neither have acted upon, until now and sparks are flying zzz”

He also knows Dom, who’s party it was, I think they all met at high school, so he probs was invited, rather than Meg’s guest but then they were placed next to each other and together for the stood up pic.

A bit ago she put a selfie up of her in bed (you know the kind) stating she was getting an early night because “that’s what the Dr ordered” and I thought here we go again with the weird Dr thing… but who knows.

Weirdly I think his style matches the interior of the house she stays at some how - its the wood tones and how overall its a bit dull and sensible!

Even if it turns out to be him, it’s a bit boring isn’t it. I’m 15% curious at this point, since we know her dating life is as mundane as an old married couples.

Reactions: 6
Posted this about (Dr) Rowan back in December - “I might be totally off the mark but she mentioned a childhood/school friend a few times this yr, calls him Dr Rowan so everyone knows she’s friends with a doctor and stated he doesnt do social media. Hence taking pics in his bathroom/house she thinks he’ll never see.

I bet the ‘tea’ is she’s acting like there’s always been something there but neither have acted upon, until now and sparks are flying zzz”

He also knows Dom, who’s party it was, I think they all met at high school, so he probs was invited, rather than Meg’s guest but then they were placed next to each other and together for the stood up pic.

A bit ago she put a selfie up of her in bed (you know the kind) stating she was getting an early night because “that’s what the Dr ordered” and I thought here we go again with the weird Dr thing… but who knows.

Weirdly I think his style matches the interior of the house she stays at some how - its the wood tones and how overall its a bit dull and sensible!

Even if it turns out to be him, it’s a bit boring isn’t it. I’m 15% curious at this point, since we know her dating life is as mundane as an old married couples.
I just don't think anyone who's satisfied with anything regarding their relationship acts the way Meg does.

She's such a dick

Screenshot_20240223_114543_Instagram.jpg

---
Screenshot_20240223_120050_Instagram.jpg

No but seriously. Imagine setting up the camera on a train to film yourself while you pretend not to film yourself.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Came to post those two screenshots as soon as I saw them 😂 She thinks she's hilarious, doesn't she?? 😂

No but seriously. Imagine setting up the camera on a train to film yourself while you pretend not to film yourself.
Absolutely tragic 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I would not be putting my phone on a filthy train seat that people have been farting on all day 😂. Gross, she never changes her clothes either after going on public transport and will also wear them the next day again so this shouldn’t surprise me

• Haha
Not to mention, it's bleeping ugly but that isn't surprising when we've all seen what she usually wears 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's hilarious. She watches tit like the Real Housewives but pretends her taste is super high brow by claiming to be watching Parasite for a whopping second time 🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20240223_185956_Instagram.jpg

---
Does she take photos like this while DOCTOR Rowan is next to her? "Hold on honey, lemme take a casual selfie." Or does she wait til he has to pee to whip out her camera and strike an always ridiculous, punchable pose?

Screenshot_20240223_190341_Instagram.jpg

And for those keeping track of her "I don't like sweet stuff" lie ...

Screenshot_20240223_190346_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
No no, she's special. Nobody in the history of the universe has ever saved and eaten leftovers.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Typical meg making something her personality for views/attention - her whole Tiktok is now Lidl food reviews because one went viral ish and she realised she could jump on it. We are up to 13 lidl videos in just over a week!!

Views before and after 😂 if one thing is to come from it please make it that she realises no one cares to see her prancing around in dresses she’s going to return.

Attachments

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.