Megsays_ #3 She doesn’t have a boyfriend but she does have a fringe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Christ I missed that Dr on the name card 🙉

Most doctors are narcissists so this relationship is absolutely doomed. I can’t imagine he’s very understanding of her “chronic illness” either as most don’t even believe or understand M.E

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Imagine being so add
Screenshot_20240218_134338_Instagram.jpg
icted to external validation and attention that you can't even go through the length of a movie without posting about it.

Reactions: 4
I literally took zero notice of him in those pics yesterday as I just thought he was one of Megs “individual/ alternative / unwashed”friends

They make a really odd couple, IF that’s him. Look at the outfit and shoes. Are they grey Velcro trainers?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sometimes in that mystery guys bathroom there was a paddle brush which is why at her start I thought Meg was lying and she was at a female friends house as I’ve never seen her use a brush like it. But now I’m convinced it’s this guys brush which makes sense cos he has long hair. Still sort of refusing to believe this is him though as they make such an odd couple #rebound

Reactions: 7
Oh God, if this is the soft launch of them as a couple? Obviously we don't know him as a person but just in terms of looks, he looks unkempt, greasy and dull.

We don't know him as a person but if he's with Meg then we know there's something wrong with him 😂

• Haha
I literally took zero notice of him in those pics yesterday
Same. Only noticed after that other photo was posted. So he doesn't mind being photographed in a friend's situation but not if it's just them. Usually a red flag but then he knows he's being used for Meg's hussey era so fair play.

I don't want to be mean because he hasn't asked for the attention - he looks pleasant enough, just a bit more hippy and hipster than I was expecting for someone as uptight and boring as Meg! And definitely very different to Will!

Reactions: 2
Has new guy got some Greek heritage? She's very Greek all of a sudden. Oh sorry she's always been obsessed with those pepppers (for a week.) Wouldn't step foot in Lidl otherwise, even though it's closer and better for her "chronic illnesses."

• Haha
I mean, TBF, she is as attention seeking as a toddler.

1000014634.png

Has new guy got some Greek heritage? She's very Greek all of a sudden. Oh sorry she's always been obsessed with those pepppers (for a week.) Wouldn't step foot in Lidl otherwise, even though it's closer and better for her "chronic illnesses."
She wants everyone to know she's ✨ relatable ✨ and doesn't just shop in Waitrose 🙄 or she's trying to get ads with Lidl because she knows she has no chance with Waitrose.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.