MeghanONeill Thon has had the braincells bucked outa her.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he even like it? Not sure it’s a good look for such a supposedly empowered woman to be associating herself with Conor McGregor’s brand but then she is full of contradictions.

Reactions: 4
Did he even like it? Not sure it’s a good look for such a supposedly empowered woman to be associating herself with Conor McGregor’s brand but then she is full of contradictions.
No doubt she will be in the pub taking selfies with mccgregor before the years out - she will be dying for him to want her 🙄😂🫣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
It definitely isnt a good look. I saw in the comments on her reel someone called her the female McGregor. Let’s not forget he is a rapist, physically abusive towards women, treats them like meat and has kids he denies are his

IMG_0063.png
Tell me your thick without telling me your thick. 😂💀 so the bear vs men debate on TikTok is that women would chose a bear over a man because they’re less likely to be killed by a bear than they would be a man 🤦‍♀️ so no, women wouldn’t rather be killed than listen to mansplaining. What a bleeping moron 😵💫 she’s belittling women who lose their lives at the hands of men with making this comment. I don’t think I could dislike her more than I do in this moment

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2932498Tell me your thick without telling me your thick. 😂💀 so the bear vs men debate on TikTok is that women would chose a bear over a man because they’re less likely to be killed by a bear than they would be a man 🤦‍♀️ so no, women wouldn’t rather be killed than listen to mansplaining. What a bleeping moron 😵💫 she’s belittling women who lose their lives at the hands of men with making this comment. I don’t think I could dislike her more than I do in this moment
Did you give her some schooling! Well played 😆

Attachments

• Haha
‘I do not give a duck’ but I give enough fucks to block you and go to the effort of telling everyone on insta that I ‘don’t give a duck🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did you give her some schooling! Well played 😆
No haha this isn’t me!!! Amazing 😂😂😂 I wish it was. At least someone picked up on it. Absolute idiot sharing that like. So she didn’t like being challenged so she blocked them. Oh ffs she’s a knob 😂 I’m gona pm her now just to piss her off LOL
---
Is her opponant another OF 'model', or an actual boxer/athlete?
I think she’s an OF girl too.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
‘I do not give a duck’ but I give enough fucks to block you and go to the effort of telling everyone on insta that I ‘don’t give a duck🤥

She's saying "I'll correct and pull apart anything and everything other people say, but let me say what I want and keep quiet" basically.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
LOL apparently someone’s posted her in

“are we dating the same person” on FB

I’ve heard about this group, she’s going off on one on her stories…💀🤣

“The guy that posted me didn’t do it anonymously so I think someone is catfishing me, I wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole, I have very high standards, I don’t date people”

Lmaooo bullshit 😂🤣🤣🫣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
The comments on that Belfast Live post she shared this morning are absolutely savage.

And then someone rips into one of the guys commenting. Obviously some of her OF people.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
LOL apparently someone’s posted her in

“are we dating the same person” on FB

I’ve heard about this group, she’s going off on one on her stories…💀🤣

“The guy that posted me didn’t do it anonymously so I think someone is catfishing me, I wouldn’t touch him with a barge pole, I have very high standards, I don’t date people”

Lmaooo bullshit 😂🤣🤣🫣
I’m on both these pages! I’ll see if I can find the post and screenshot 💀😂😂

Just scrolled back through newest posts on both pages, (there’s a guy & a girl one) scrolled all the way back to the start of the year and can’t see anything about her. Either she’s talking sh!te or it’s been taken down lol

• Haha