MeghanONeill Thon has had the braincells bucked outa her.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you not have a bit if leeway if you can't get an MOT date?

I assumed that's why it wasn't taxed.
It’s over a year out of MOT, there is no reason for a year. You can get emergencies and cancellations. She thinks she’s above everyone else the woman 🫣😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Not just the lack of MOT and tax, she drives around talking into her phone and thinks she’s the best driver ever. No doubt she drives like a complete head and has maybe been caught for something else on top of MOT/tax.

Reactions: 6
IMG_0618.png
IMG_0618.png
IMG_0618.png
IMG_0619.png
No excuse . She had it up for test in March and it failed . You will always get a retest in a few days max .

Reactions: 5
Oh god that was incredibly awkward. What did I just watch?! Affronted for her.

Reactions: 5
This whole fight thing is a load of bull tit and just for them to get more subscribers on OF. The “beef” between the two of them is embarrassing as duck.

Reactions: 7
bleeping ew

She is absolutely bleeping disgusting. And that tan. Look at the big white rings under her arms. She is vile and that video is unhinged. She clearly has no friends because a decent friend would be telling her to catch herself on.

And sitting on all those hens????? What???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She is absolutely bleeping disgusting. And that tan. Look at the big white rings under her arms. She is vile and that video is unhinged. She clearly has no friends because a decent friend would be telling her to catch herself on.

Cocks 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2

She looks smelly as duck. I also think there is actually nothing attractive about her. A massive pair of fake uneven tits, unwashed hair and tan, clearly no skincare to talk about t. Wears the cheapest shite you can buy in kids section of Temu… not the behaviours of anyone with money. I could bet my life she still gets single parent benefits and housing benefit.

it’s the attention she’s in all of it for, she’s most definitely not financially doing the best. 🫣

she wrote 🐓 for cock… absolute minger.

Reactions: 7