MeghanONeill Thon has had the braincells bucked outa her.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came over here from the NI influencers thread. Had no idea who this girl was until I seen a few things about her on there. Nothing against anyone in the sex industry do you but I think when you’ve very young kids that still go to school etc it’s something that should be kept anonymous just out of respect for them, clearly gives no effs about them. What age is she?

Reactions: 5
I can’t deal with the fanta fingers 🤮 I’d be in a bath of corrosive substance to get that off if it were me, it’s disgusting 😭
Like us mere mortals do a better job of clean even tan and exfoliation… how the duck is that a brand ambassador for a tan?

you just know she skips showers and STINKS

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Just hope and pray her twitter post from earlier doesn’t show up on your FYP. Didn’t need to see that torch.

Reactions: 1
Sweet jesus christ.

She has absolutely NO bleeping shame.

And that's on Twitter? She's a dirty witch.

That THING is actual devil spawn… between her twitter and instagram she’s enough to make you never feel aroused again in your life… she’s like the anti-horny, would TURN ANYONE OFF!

• Haha
Do you not have a bit if leeway if you can't get an MOT date?

I assumed that's why it wasn't taxed.

Reactions: 1
Do you not have a bit if leeway if you can't get an MOT date?

I assumed that's why it wasn't taxed.
There's a particular line you're supposed to ring if you can't tax your car cos it need MOT'ed and they'll get you an urgent appointment.

Reactions: 3