MeghanONeill Thon has had the braincells bucked outa her.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them god awful dreadlocks are back. How anyone finds that attractive I do not knowšŸ¤¢
I donā€™t know why she has to try so hard to be ā€œout thereā€ and differentā€¦ doesnā€™t come across authentic like some people really suit that aesthetic, she doesnā€™t look like itā€™s natural whatever she gets, sheā€™s not the quirky arty type she so massively wants to be...

Transparency is, sheā€™s clearly lacking attention somewhere in life and sheā€™s mentally cooked from it.

Never see her posting trips or purchases for kids? Sheā€™s still private renting, still not paying her basics like bills - so whatā€™s the point in it all other than to keep her in eyelashes and filler and fake hood? Itā€™s not drastically changing her quality or their quality of life if it was for her kids as she proclaims šŸ˜¬

The pics on the hairdressers page of her show her without filter and sheā€™s not bad looking but not stunning like she likes to think. Itā€™s all artificial add ons, If she didnā€™t have the eyelashes, tattoos, hair, fillers etc sheā€™s not remarkable at allā€¦ just looks like a kid in her experimental phase and not a mother of 2 that knows her mind and has her life together šŸ« 

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I donā€™t know why she has to try so hard to be ā€œout thereā€ and differentā€¦ doesnā€™t come across authentic like some people really suit that aesthetic, she doesnā€™t look like itā€™s natural whatever she gets, sheā€™s not the quirky arty type she so massively wants to be...

Transparency is, sheā€™s clearly lacking attention somewhere in life and sheā€™s mentally cooked from it.

Never see her posting trips or purchases for kids? Sheā€™s still private renting, still not paying her basics like bills - so whatā€™s the point in it all other than to keep her in eyelashes and filler and fake hood? Itā€™s not drastically changing her quality or their quality of life if it was for her kids as she proclaims šŸ˜¬

The pics on the hairdressers page of her show her without filter and sheā€™s not bad looking but not stunning like she likes to think. Itā€™s all artificial add ons, If she didnā€™t have the eyelashes, tattoos, hair, fillers etc sheā€™s not remarkable at allā€¦ just looks like a kid in her experimental phase and not a mother of 2 that knows her mind and has her life together šŸ« 
Sheā€™s rough in that photo in comparison to what she posts. She needs some kind of intervention. How does her family see this and not see she is mentally unstable.

Reactions: 9
If you've ever seen the photo of her brother used after his death, she's the spitting image of him.
She's good looking without all the crap, her natural lips are big too but she makes them bigger.

What's with the pulling her trousers down in the video when showing her hair?

Reactions: 4
IMG_9198.jpeg

I had to do this. But Iā€™m sorry, is this even the same person?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ’€šŸ’€ filtered to the hills ffs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2868868
I had to do this. But Iā€™m sorry, is this even the same person?! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ’€šŸ’€ filtered to the hills ffs
She pisses me off that much I decided to scroll back through the insta of the girl who did her dreds and there was a wee pic of her lurking back in 2021 and I donā€™t recognise her at all! What has she had done since then? Cos her face is totally different

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
She pisses me off that much I decided to scroll back through the insta of the girl who did her dreds and there was a wee pic of her lurking back in 2021 and I donā€™t recognise her at all! What has she had done since then? Cos her face is totally different
One eye on bail and the other in jail

• Haha
Reactions: 11
bleeping hell her whole face is completely different? What has she done? šŸ«¤
---
Omfgā€¦ imagine thon stripping off on ballycastle strand while youā€™re out on your dog walk?! Wtf is wrong with that trollop prob making ā€œcontentā€ šŸ¤¢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
bleeping hell her whole face is completely different? What has she done? šŸ«¤
---
Omfgā€¦ imagine thon stripping off on ballycastle strand while youā€™re out on your dog walk?! Wtf is wrong with that trollop prob making ā€œcontentā€ šŸ¤¢
The only intrusive thought she should be having is ā€œwhy the actual duck can I not apply fake tan properly?ā€ šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
The only intrusive thought she should be having is ā€œwhy the actual duck can I not apply fake tan properly?ā€ šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ youā€™re bang onā€¦ all I keep thinking is this girl has no idea about exfoliating or even tanning application and is still a BA or some tit for a tanning company šŸ’€šŸ’€šŸ’€

She definitely doesn't seem to be as busy or making as much as some creators, that girl lacy L'Amour is non stop, unless she's doing cam stuff for OF on her own, she ain't raking it in like she says, she's so awkward too in the poses, and not getting work suggests she's difficult or not up to performance levels in that industry.

I really do not know how she can post them pictures on x/twitter and how they allow it ,God Love them poor children having to deal with this and it wonā€™t go away ,Imagine your father on twitter coming across a picture off his daughter with an šŸ†up her šŸ’šŸ˜‘

• Sad
I really do not know how she can post them pictures on x/twitter and how they allow it ,God Love them poor children having to deal with this and it wonā€™t go away ,Imagine your father on twitter coming across a picture off his daughter with an šŸ†up her šŸ’šŸ˜‘
I know the curiosity got the better of me and I looked up that guy that tagged her, I can't understand how he gets away with posting stuff! to me OF is different as you have to pay, he's showing his stuff for free, well short parts of it, all different women, there must be thousands at this game.

• Sad
I can't fathom this as a job.
If she's not gay how does she like licking other women?
And if you're doing that just because you're getting paid for it, if you wouldnt choose to do it if money wasn't involved, is that not the same as prostitution?

Or am I old fashioned?

Reactions: 6
Jesus she doesnā€™t know what to be at with herself
honestly she has a personality disorder, has No identity at all just follows the cameras šŸ“ø
---
I can't fathom this as a job.
If she's not gay how does she like licking other women?
And if you're doing that just because you're getting paid for it, if you wouldnt choose to do it if money wasn't involved, is that not the same as prostitution?

Or am I old fashioned?
She says one min she isnā€™t into girls and then next min thisā€¦ sheā€™s no idea who she isā€¦ psycho

Attachments

honestly she has a personality disorder, has No identity at all just follows the cameras šŸ“ø
---

She says one min she isnā€™t into girls and then next min thisā€¦ sheā€™s no idea who she isā€¦ psycho
Thereā€™s really something lacking. I just feel for those children.

Asking people to comment on a post for you is so embarrassingā€¦ like sad as duck youā€™ve to get your beg on for ā€œsupportersā€

To then repost them after YOU ASKED THEM TO, with a caption saying ā€œthe support is overwhelmingā€ is next level delusional!?!! šŸ’€šŸ˜‚

People clearly think youā€™re a joke šŸ˜­

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Asking people to comment on a post for you is so embarrassingā€¦ like sad as duck youā€™ve to get your beg on for ā€œsupportersā€

To then repost them after YOU ASKED THEM TO, with a caption saying ā€œthe support is overwhelmingā€ is next level delusional!?!! šŸ’€šŸ˜‚

People clearly think youā€™re a joke šŸ˜­
Whoā€™s taking one for the team and joining the WhatsApp groupšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha