MeghanONeill Thon has had the braincells bucked outa her.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being black Irish means that you are descended from survivors of the Spanish armada that sank of the coast in the 15 or 1600's.
I'm considered black Irish going by ancestry dna. I do have very dark eyes, dark hair and olive skin.
I have heard of this term before her saying it but I don’t know if she has a clue what she’s waffling about, she deffo black fishing like 🫠

she’s never mentioned the Andy run thing… wonder is there trouble is “paradise” maybe dumped her for some muscle man💀😂

Reactions: 2
Being black Irish means that you are descended from survivors of the Spanish armada that sank of the coast in the 15 or 1600's.
I'm considered black Irish going by ancestry dna. I do have very dark eyes, dark hair and olive skin.
She’s black Irish because she needs a good scrub the dirty rotten duck

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Black Irish. Never heard of it in my life. But if it’s something for her to use to pretend she’s something else she’ll do it!!
Looked it up and it says it's a myth. Worse than every American saying they are Irish 😆

She is so black fishing. I personally think any white person with that hair (dread locks?)is black fishing and it looks absolutely whopping on them. She needs her hair shaved off and a good scrub 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Looked it up and it says it's a myth. Worse than every American saying they are Irish 😆

She is so black fishing. I personally think any white person with that hair (dread locks?)is black fishing and it looks absolutely whopping on them. She needs her hair shaved off and a good scrub 🤮
I dont think it's worse than Americans saying they are Irish. To many of is, it is a thing especially when it shows on DNA.

I'm sure to her, She's using it to support her black fishing.

Reactions: 3
I dont think it's worse than Americans saying they are Irish. To many of is, it is a thing especially when it shows on DNA.

I'm sure to her, She's using it to support her black fishing.
Maybe she’s fishing for a BBD 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is ridiculously stupid. None of us are descended from the Spanish Armada. Most of them died when their ships sank, the few survivors either returned to Spain or were killed. There wouldn’t have been enough to have any significant impact on our gene pool. Dark hair and eyes are actually attributes of the original Celts. Do your research Meghan!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
IMG_9339.png
She’s already coming up with excuses why she’s lost the fight 😂😂😂😂 her management? Is that not just her mate Àine?! 💀😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2882675She’s already coming up with excuses why she’s lost the fight 😂😂😂😂 her management? Is that not just her mate Àine?! 💀😂😂😂
Yes it’s her bleeping mate the weirdos 😂😂 who’s her coach 💀😂😂🤣

also she is now quoting Tina Snows… 😭💀

also also - getting big Andy to beg people to go to your fight, literally pay them ahahahahaha… for only fans “big earners” why they going on about affording flights and accommodation- they are messes 😂🫠💀🤣🤣
---
Yes it’s her bleeping mate the weirdos 😂😂 who’s her coach 💀😂😂🤣

also she is now quoting Tina Snows… 😭💀

also also - getting big Andy to beg people to go to your fight, literally pay them ahahahahaha… for only fans “big earners” why they going on about affording flights and accommodation- they are messes 😂🫠💀🤣🤣
She’s bleeping posted your dolls number to 20k people… as a thank you.. 💀😭🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tearoom is hollering at this… and I mean hollering. The second hand embarrassment 😂🤣🤣🤣 what way does she talk?! #ThugLife

💀💀💀💀
Is she now eating a bowl of jizz with peanut butter? How does this blade manage to even make yoghurt look vile??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4