MeghanONeill Thon has had the braincells bucked outa her.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy good F I didn’t realise how rough she actually looks without that babylova filter… her teeth are bad and her lips are overdrawn to her nose… LOL she looks jacked up, why is she so obnoxious about her looks 💀😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I actually thought the same when I saw it.

Her face makes her look like a pensioner.

She isn't ugly by any means, but she's not as gorgeous as she seems to think.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I actually thought the same when I saw it.

Her face makes her look like a pensioner.

She isn't ugly by any means, but she's not as gorgeous as she seems to think.
I agree she would be a hell of a lot more attractive if she wasn’t so unattractive with her personality… did you see her new reels this morning in a balaclava drinking WKD and pole dancing. The cringe 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She loves herself.

Looks like Morticia Adams in that black dress.

Imagine someone asking her wanes what their ma works at?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
‘I’ve ran in many circles in my time.’

Aye, sure Meghan. A girl who has lived her entire life in Ballycastle and …. Larne. The furthest she’s travelled is Ibiza. The gym she ran was for girls of her own age/background. She’s now on OF and once again surrounded by people who are just like her.

Nothing wrong with being a small town girl, but she’s hardly mixed with anyone outside her own demographic. Strange wee girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
3.5k pocket change to thon girl aye, an every post on her story she’s begging people to join her OFs do £3 a month, big 50% sale on minge pics! 😂🤣
How does this paragraph even make sense 🙃🫠

Sorry edit to add. Her paragraph not yours danbamdan lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
IMG_4872.jpeg
I’ve cropped it for obvious reasons. But duck she is one dirt bag, her poor kids one day able to see all this!

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Wait. Can you actually see her doot in that?

The dirty fucker.
Yep- out on twitter for her kids mates to see. Remember in school when you had to write about what your parents did? Do they still do that? For the sake of her kids I hope not.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9