MeghanONeill Thon has had the braincells bucked outa her.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why in the duck did she have security? I’d say everyone that passed her over the two days didn’t know her from Adam ffs. Also love how she didn’t share Tina wiping the floor of the ring with her tit dreads 😂
She’d need security to pick up her brains after they’ve slid out of her head through her ears ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Here we go… sounds more like her now. You where completely beat 💀
Seriously give it up love you got the head beat off you. It’s embarrassing the fact she lost after all her big talk but even more embarrassing that she can’t just admit defeat. bleeping clown.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
WTF One minute it’s, ‘Tina deserved the win’, next minute, ‘In my eyes I won’ 🤣🤣🤣 ‘The ref wasn’t impartial’ 🤣 Jesus what excuse will she come up with next?? Nothing worse than a bad LOSER!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Evidence you got the head smacked off you… where was she even looking. Waving her arms about and wasn’t even looking…can clearly see she was hanging off Tina and holding her arm. You’re SHITE!

MORTIFYING MEGHAN how she even tries to say she won on any level 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Evidence you got the head smacked off you… where was she even looking. Waving her arms about and wasn’t even looking…can clearly see she was hanging off Tina and holding her arm. You’re SHITE!

MORTIFYING MEGHAN how she even tries to say she won on any level 🤣🤣🤣

Omg mortified for her.
Here we go… sounds more like her now. You where completely beat 💀
She talks like Donald Trump 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2