MeghanONeill Thon has had the braincells bucked outa her.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She drove to south start of week to see “baby daddy 300miles away for document”

So now away with the child with her, she says the wee girl has nothing to do with her father?

“I Do EvErYThInG oN mY OwN”

lies…

duck up

**sailing a child round in an illegal and dangerous vehicle also… trash is an understatement

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Is this a new man? No more Andy lol
The H deffo stands for HOEEEE -

There’s always a new man every few months and on podcasts saying she “doesn’t have sex ever unless it’s work only” well that’s lies isn’t it Meghan…

Wasn’t that long Andy was over for her “podcast” (that died very quickly) and they where rolling round the bed sheets, plus the other day she said was shagging him after the ‘documentary’

Also are we forgetting your 6ft odd giant she disappeared on a plane with (also from south) that went sour VERY fast 💀😂 bit of slagging and blocking there…

She really is one of those girls in school that tells that many lies they trip all over themselves the embarrassment for her age…🤣

She is sexually promiscuous - that’s why she gotta try and put out the “liberating feminist” narrative - it’s BS you’re just a raging slut 🫣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What happened to the poison podcast?!? I almost miss watching her sit in her skanky kitchen ranting to her cats 🥴🤣🐈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Always a new story… yet was on Gia’s podcast and when the other girl was talking about odd requests said she hadn’t had any real weird ones… 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She thinks she’s so intelligent and yet she can’t get the present perfect right. Why does she keep saying, ‘I have drove’?? Omg, it doesn’t even sound right! I can’t listen anymore, it’s ‘I have driven’. It’s pretty basic. Also, I’m pretty sure she’s a tit driver, too fast, cocky and impatient. 🥴🥴🥴

Poor child probably getting bullied for her ma flashing her gash for cash
bloody twitter is very accessible to children/teens. Snaps of her giving blowjobs and a video on twitter of her shagging away and moaning… like the first thing on my sisters feed, was fit to show me! Think she would be more worried about her kids being exposed to that shite!! They will have hell growing up in later primary and secondary. It’s diabolical.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
bloody twitter is very accessible to children/teens. Snaps of her giving blowjobs and a video on twitter of her shagging away and moaning… like the first thing on my sisters feed, was fit to show me! Think she would be more worried about her kids being exposed to that shite!! They will have hell growing up in later primary and secondary. It’s diabolical.
Yes I had the misfortune to witness what goes on twitter. Secondary will be a nightmare for them.

Reactions: 2
I can’t figure out whether or not this boxing match and the back and fourth between Meghan and the other girl is serious or satire? Either way it’s cringey as duck and I hope the other one sparks her out!

I can’t figure out whether or not this boxing match and the back and fourth between Meghan and the other girl is serious or satire? Either way it’s cringey as duck and I hope the other one sparks her out!
It’s just a made up beef to get only fans subs. She made herself look like such a twit on the comedian podcast.

• Heart
It’s just a made up beef to get only fans subs. She made herself look like such a twit on the comedian podcast.
…the cancel culture podcast was THE worst - she was mortifying. The two fellas were over her tit and the other girl couldn’t get a word in edgeways with bleeping Inbetweeners Jay not shutting her mouth about absolute drivel. Was hypnotic how awful it was 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
You couldn’t tell me this is a sober and well minded person… also needs to exfoliate that dirty hole 🧼 🫧

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm confused what's she showing us? Her soda hole? She needs down the gym. I don't go to the gym myself but then I don't pretend my flabby arse is gorgeous either.
Does she think that's impressive?

• Haha