Harry & Meghan #51 The Fresh Prince of Hot Air: from Royal stock to laughing stock

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well - as they reach the end of their first year outside the RF, Harry will no doubt be recalling all the family time he used to have at Sandringham as Christmas approaches. He may believe that Meghan had good reason to cut her dad out of her life - all he knows is what she's told him, after all - but now that he has spent many, many months with her (and Archie) in a new country, in a new house, cut off from all his friends and family, I can't see that Harry WOULDN'T be thinking that maybe Meghan was the problem - not everyone else, as she constantly claims. I believe that it must have crossed his mind, anyway.

I think his thought processes are slow. She's far more intelligent than he is. Having gone to live in the USA with Meghan, and having been exposed to her (and almost nobody else) for months and months and months, I believe that he's starting to question what's been happening. He never says anything on social media - she does all of that, for the pair of them.

At this time of year, before most of the world was locked down, people value their families enormously and want to spend time with them.

Harry must have worked out by now that Meghan doesn't like his family. She, on the other hand, has deliberately chosen not to associate herself with her family. I believe that Harry has to be looking at his wife and wondering why.

WRT the miscarriage - I am sure there wasn't one. No miscarriage ever starts with a pain so sharp that you drop to the floor (singing anything) so that is just nonsense. Miscarriages start with bleeding. The pain sometimes doesn't start for days. If she was really in enough pain to have dropped to the floor, she would have dropped Archie as well, and been entirely incapable of singing.

Harry MUST KNOW that the miscarriage story is a fake. Even if she did have a miscarriage, it couldn't have happened as she described it. He will have read what she wrote about it and shaken his head, realising that his wife was lying.
Welcome to the thread. Have a mushy.:m
To be honest I think you are assuming hazza has moderate intelligence. Big mistake. He is thick as tit and I strongly suspect has some sort of ism on top of that (sorry guys:cautious:). An attitude like his doesn't just come from a spoiled upbringing. As we say in these parts "There's a wee want in him". Always was and Di knew it and favoured him to try to allow for it. He had to repeat a year at his prep school and we all know of the Eton cheatin' fiasco to get him into Sandhurst. Apparently he has not got his full helicopter licence either and was only ever the co pilot when in service. This has been said a lot on military forums. Wills has his full licence and has flown the search and rescue ambulance helicopter in the UK ... again something hazza will no doubt have taken as yet another personal insult. He has an utterly tit personality, even allowing for an ism, and smeggy has nourished that paranoia and deep rooted resentment and jealousy of William to keep him away from his birth family.
Basically what I'm getting at is that what most people would catch on to (regarding bad behaviour in a spouse) he will take much longer to cotton on to. Plus when the penny starts to drop he'll be in denial and try to cover for her because God forbid he admits making another bad decision. He'll bluff it out for a few years yet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
To be honest I think you are assuming hazza has moderate intelligence. Big mistake. He is thick as tit and I strongly suspect has some sort of ism on top of that (sorry guys:cautious:). An attitude like his doesn't just come from a spoiled upbringing. As we say in these parts "There's a wee want in him". Always was and Di knew it and favoured him to try to allow for it. He had to repeat a year at his prep school and we all know of the Eton cheatin' fiasco to get him into Sandhurst. Apparently he has not got his full helicopter licence either and was only ever the co pilot when in service. This has been said a lot on military forums. Wills has his full licence and has flown the search and rescue ambulance helicopter in the UK ... again something hazza will no doubt have taken as yet another personal insult. He has an utterly tit personality, even allowing for an ism, and smeggy has nourished that paranoia and deep rooted resentment and jealousy of William to keep him away from his birth family.
Basically what I'm getting at is that what most people would catch on to (regarding bad behaviour in a spouse) he will take much longer to cotton on to. Plus when the penny starts to drop he'll be in denial and try to cover for her because God forbid he admits making another bad decision. He'll bluff it out for a few years yet.
I completely agree with you and most certainly remember the debacle of someone else helping him with his exams... Karma gets every pretender in the end so I'll happily wait as they spew out more guff.

Re: The reason for the Parka on a hot day is that she believes most of her Sugars are in the UK, or at least living somewhere currently in Winter, so she can merch and get more sales. Kerching.

JCMH has become so co-dependent on Meagain. He is not used to thinking for himself and she is now taking the place of ALL his advisors and courtiers. He doesn’t know how to think for himself so he cannot see; she has manipulated all his views on his family and played on his weaknesses. He really is a victim of emotional abuse.
It is 20 degrees in Montecito today - no need for the parka or the stupid hat. What a total idiot she is. Throws some of this at her... 🥗 ... salad sticks ya know;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Entitled Cuntism is what he's got Freda 🤣😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Scabby is being a tit stirring twunt again today - mind you, he gets his arse handed to him a few times in the comments. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He has no clue what is headed his way when she is done with him.
He will beg the family to take him back, fix him and pay her off.
And they will and he will just keep bleeping up forever
Unfortunately I believe that you're right about this. Slowly, the scales are falling from his eyes. Yes, Meghan will discard him when he is no longer useful to her. Harry has a nasty shock ahead of him.

Since his family are ultra-rich and powerful, they have the means to pay Meghan off. She will retain custody of Archie (and any other children she has) and she will exact a very high price from the RF.

Depending on when Meghan calls time on the marriage, either Harry's father or his brother will have to release the money to fix Meghan.

It won't be cheap. As for Harry - well, he may continue to duck up everything in his life - or he might, just possibly, learn from this mistake.

Time will tell. I have a theory that when Prince Philip dies, Meghan will get out of going to the funeral by claiming to be pregnant again.
It will not be true, but it is a good excuse. Needless to say, she will then claim to have had (another) miscarriage, since she was lying about the pregnancy to start with.

Reactions: 11
Well, he’s got to keep his paymasters happy with the occasional arselick.
He's a grade A tit stirring bleep 😡
But we all know that he's picked the losing side 😁

Haznoballs and Smeggy will become less and less relevant. Their followers will eventually dwindle down to a few screwy 🤪 sugar nuts and the Americans will soon be as sick to death of them as the British 😉

Omid will never be given any interviews or information by the royal family and Tatler will come to their senses and realise he's a liability as a royal reporter. Karma is coming for you witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Scabby is being a tit stirring twunt again today - mind you, he gets his arse handed to him a few times in the comments. 😂😂

I should probably tell Scabby that at this point the Cambirdges could murder somebody on live telly and I would still call Gincge and Smeghead cunts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He's right though
No he isn't because young children don't count. They are outside and not close to each other.

Besides my local supermarket is stuffed with god knows how many people making it impossible to socially distance effectively.

Scabies is a complete bleep 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Ah Meghan’s Mouthpiece has spoken!
Never have I seen such a biased “royal reporter”.
No doubt he will be the chosen one to publish their wonderful Christmas card this year.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah Meghan’s Mouthpiece has spoken!
Never have I seen such a biased “royal reporter”.
No doubt he will be the chosen one to publish their wonderful Christmas card this year.
Let's face it the deluded fool actually thinks he's one of their mates 😁 I can't wait for the day he gets markled 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
To be honest I think you are assuming hazza has moderate intelligence.
You could be right. He has frequently shown poor judgement in the past. I do hope that any misgivings he has about Meghan will grow and grow, until he finds that she wants a separation.

Reactions: 11
He's bias though!! He's suppose to be Royal reporter. He is just team Meghan and Harry. He doesn't say anything when they duck up..
He's like their Dan wootton then.

No he isn't because young children don't count. They are outside and not close to each other.

Besides my local supermarket is stuffed with god knows how many people making it impossible to socially distance effectively.

Scabies is a complete bleep 😡
Young children do count.

Reactions: 4
Let's face it the deluded fool actually thinks he's one of their mates 😁 I can't wait for the day he gets markled 🤣
Have you read the replies to his tweet? 😲
Out comes all the racist crap again, They are seriously deluded.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
He's like their Dan wootton then.

Young children do count.
They all look pretty well distanced to me, plus they are outdoors.
That’s like those photos they took in the summer to ‘show’ beaches were overcrowded when they weren’t. Some may have been, fair enough, but our local one was in the paper photographed from an angle that made people look much closer than they were.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.