Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
I like her she makes ordering fun and that really builds her business at least shes nice to people

Reactions: 2

Curtaintwitcher45

VIP Member
The lashes are ok but if you’re willing to wait you can probably get them off aliexpress or shein 😂 even the little glitter spikes? I got them off shein for £3. Idk why she acts like her lashes are groundbreaking tbh

Reactions: 1

Lcroft

Chatty Member
I’m not very knowledgeable on anything that’s happened with any of the Meggi lashes team but I saw a video yesterday that got me so intrigued

so meggy0102 put a video of her saying she’s sorry for what she put her ex through, then I saw loads of stuff about her not having custody of her baby

today I went to look and see because there were no comments a few days ago but now her accounts gone?
Tattlers does anyone know anything??

mumz

VIP Member
Is this page just about marketing then? Had a look and everyone looks nice and jolly and I guess it worked I ordered some for my daughter in law. They seemed quite cheap so I hope the quality is ok
I will update when they arrive

mumz

VIP Member
I’ve just seen the video of her partner 🤮🤮 I originally thought it said ‘seeing if my PARENT passes the vibe check’ not partner I feel sick what a creep. It’s a good job she doesn’t have her baby when she’s around old pervs like him. I hope her baby is safe with its dad🤞🏾
Is that meggilashes? I have just seen her names meggi too xx

has anyone just seen the video of welsh megs ex friend exposing her 😂

-she met the old man fiancé at a job she worked at in the summer

- she cheated with the old man , up and left her daughter with her ex partner (nathan’s) mum and left for ireland

- she proposed to the now fiancé whilst the fiancé had a girlfriend
What’s the page called please

lozza96

VIP Member
Wasnt she from there anyway i remember she moved to england to start working at meggy lashes so hasnt she just moved back ? It loooks like shes living in a carvan

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Is that Welsh meg now living with a woman. Thats fine if that what she wants but saying in a video shes the only dad the kid needs she seem happy and has her child bk now

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
I’m interested to know too, but what I find really strange is she seems very calm about the situation and also not embarassed at all?! Almost like she’s using it for content!
exactly what i was thinking!
she’s deleted the two videos she put up
i find it strange that none of the other meggi girls haven’t shown any support etc
she’s also upped and moved to ireland
something is so off about the situation