Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Let’s start with this, her boyfriend (her son’s father) is a convicted criminal who has been in jail, which is why he never features in her videos, it’s nothing to do with privacy. Basically if it got out who he was, she would probably be cancelled. He was part of a gang and was done for serious crime, drugs etc. Oh and her grandmother that features in the videos isn’t actually her grandmother.

I’ve seen text messages where she openly gloats about her new wealth and mocks the people who buy her lashes as they are cheap products. She knows a lot of their fan base is young teen girls and she leverages this to her advantage with the products she sells.
Eeek!! I bought some
My DIL loved them but ….
Thanks for the tea. Anymore?
I have a packet of malted milks I need an excuse to open

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

hillbillycraig

She said she is going to tell people but have you seen her partner .he looks so much older.she used to be with someone else .so not sure whats happened
I’ve just seen the video of her partner 🤮🤮 I originally thought it said ‘seeing if my PARENT passes the vibe check’ not partner I feel sick what a creep. It’s a good job she doesn’t have her baby when she’s around old pervs like him. I hope her baby is safe with its dad🤞🏾

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow

Becclo44

VIP Member
That Meg who lost custody of her baby (through no fault of her own of course 🤔🙄) is so weird and annoying. Apparently she’s getting the baby back now?

bitsandpieces

they all seem lovely, alice has such a refreshing personality. i use their brow soap and have to say it’s my favourite one and i’ve tried just about every high end one there is, only one that works for me!
did see something on facebook a while ago about someone trying to track her and her boyfriend down, seems he’d done something wrong and people were looking for the boyfriend but also used her business name i expect to attract attention to find him ..

Reactions: 2

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I could spill some SERIOUS tea on this one. I knew her personally for MANY, MANY years. I can’t say how as it would be obvious who I am. How she has got so big I will never understand. She is NOT a nice person at all. Toxic, manipulative and downright vile.
Spill what you can without exposing yourself, I dont think she reads here as the thread is barely active

mumz

VIP Member
Daughter in laws ordered about 6 pairs and loved them all. Theres one lot with pink buts in them. Im not really into them but they look lovely on a lot of people

bitsandpieces

i do find it funny how she talks about paying her employees £10 an hour as if they’re paid 5x minimum wage, obviously it’s better that minimum don’t get me wrong especially for the younger ones such as alice. but if an employee was 23+ it’s an extra 50p an hour not £50

Is that Welsh meg now living with a woman. Thats fine if that what she wants but saying in a video shes the only dad the kid needs she seem happy and has her child bk now
she was living with an old man wasn't she before in a caravan? without her child ? would love to know what happened and why her child was removed.. but she got her back now? has she got a new TikTok

mumz

VIP Member
Oh Let me know please .ive been tempted to get some a few times from them but havnt yet .so let me know what its like
They were fine
I forgot to update. They arrived in a couple of days
I cropped her face out but this is daughter in law wearing them
They are the Princess Lollipop ones
436D3D24-AEC8-4820-A30B-6089F4E008B7.jpeg

• Heart

itskurnsstupid

i thought it was common knowledge that her products are just from chinese sellers hence why you can get the same on places like aliexpress and shein 😂
I’ve never seen anyone mention it until I came on this thread! I wanted to see if anyone else thought the same and I’m glad they do 🤣

Last night was really weird because all she was posting was about her baby dad and her child… and then it’s gone this morning

lozza96

VIP Member
Is this page just about marketing then? Had a look and everyone looks nice and jolly and I guess it worked I ordered some for my daughter in law. They seemed quite cheap so I hope the quality is ok
I will update when they arrive
Oh Let me know please .ive been tempted to get some a few times from them but havnt yet .so let me know what its like

Last edited:
  • Heart

lozza96

VIP Member
Daughter in laws ordered about 6 pairs and loved them all. Theres one lot with pink buts in them. Im not really into them but they look lovely on a lot of people
Definetly going to order some then.they all seem really nice as well when ive watched there videos