meggilashes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
pretty big TikTok page wondered everyone's opinion as i think they're all nice people but I think their lashes are tacky and cheap looking I think people have just made it like a hype thing to buy from them as they pack orders in videos

Reactions: 6
I’m sure this woman thinks she’s Alan Sugar or something! Serious god complex going on 🙄

all the products just look cheap and tacky

Reactions: 8
I like her. I don’t wear lashes myself so don’t care for the products but Meggi (and the other girls who work there) seems like a really lovely girl and considering there’s so many lash companies out there she’s done amazing for herself. I deffo would like to see her business expand even more.

Reactions: 6
I like her she makes ordering fun and that really builds her business at least shes nice to people

Reactions: 2
Is this page just about marketing then? Had a look and everyone looks nice and jolly and I guess it worked I ordered some for my daughter in law. They seemed quite cheap so I hope the quality is ok
I will update when they arrive

Reactions: 1
my step sister ordered off them a while ago not Wirth the money.. I personally get eyelashes off shein they're such better ! for 70p!

Is this page just about marketing then? Had a look and everyone looks nice and jolly and I guess it worked I ordered some for my daughter in law. They seemed quite cheap so I hope the quality is ok
I will update when they arrive
Oh Let me know please .ive been tempted to get some a few times from them but havnt yet .so let me know what its like

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’ve had sooooo many orders from meggilashes, they are okay but after 1 wear they look tatted, the curls dropped and they all end up looking the same (the gold and purple collection) her older lashes are a lot better in my opinion. The lashes she says looks like lash extensions really don’t and they are way over priced for what they are. Don’t be fooled by her videos talking about her good her lash glue is, it’s literally the same as every other lash glue out there.
I really can’t stand her videos on my fyp constantly they are so cringe, I dislike her cult following asking stupid questions all the time like “do your staff get payed” or “can your staff bring their kids to work”
Her main audience is little kids who are probs to young to wear lashes. Very cringe

Reactions: 4
Oh Let me know please .ive been tempted to get some a few times from them but havnt yet .so let me know what its like
They were fine
I forgot to update. They arrived in a couple of days
I cropped her face out but this is daughter in law wearing them
They are the Princess Lollipop ones
436D3D24-AEC8-4820-A30B-6089F4E008B7.jpeg

• Heart
Daughter in laws ordered about 6 pairs and loved them all. Theres one lot with pink buts in them. Im not really into them but they look lovely on a lot of people

Daughter in laws ordered about 6 pairs and loved them all. Theres one lot with pink buts in them. Im not really into them but they look lovely on a lot of people
Definetly going to order some then.they all seem really nice as well when ive watched there videos

They all seem so lovely and fun .also forgot to update but i got the eyelashes and there amazing .one of best ones ive had

Reactions: 3
they all seem lovely, alice has such a refreshing personality. i use their brow soap and have to say it’s my favourite one and i’ve tried just about every high end one there is, only one that works for me!
did see something on facebook a while ago about someone trying to track her and her boyfriend down, seems he’d done something wrong and people were looking for the boyfriend but also used her business name i expect to attract attention to find him ..