Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So strange she just randomly doesn’t have her daughter anymore
She’s clearly ina bad place right now judging her TikTok’s as they’re all to sad songs? Wonder what’s really happened

Reactions: 4

HelloHeyHi

VIP Member
Aww just saw Alice who used to work for Meggi on live, she's just reached 100 orders with her clothing business

• Heart
Reactions: 3

lozza96

VIP Member
They all seem so lovely and fun .also forgot to update but i got the eyelashes and there amazing .one of best ones ive had

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Let’s start with this, her boyfriend (her son’s father) is a convicted criminal who has been in jail, which is why he never features in her videos, it’s nothing to do with privacy. Basically if it got out who he was, she would probably be cancelled. He was part of a gang and was done for serious crime, drugs etc. Oh and her grandmother that features in the videos isn’t actually her grandmother.

I’ve seen text messages where she openly gloats about her new wealth and mocks the people who buy her lashes as they are cheap products. She knows a lot of their fan base is young teen girls and she leverages this to her advantage with the products she sells.
Wow, that is shocking!

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
i can’t link it as the person doesn’t have alot of followers
search “welshmeg” and a video from itscalliedonaldsonx will come up

• Wow

hillbillycraig

Omg!!!! Could you say What his name or the gang he was associated with?? I completely understand if not.

I can defo see her being the type to mock and take advantage of her young audience

Let’s start with this, her boyfriend (her son’s father) is a convicted criminal who has been in jail, which is why he never features in her videos, it’s nothing to do with privacy. Basically if it got out who he was, she would probably be cancelled. He was part of a gang and was done for serious crime, drugs etc. Oh and her grandmother that features in the videos isn’t actually her grandmother.

I’ve seen text messages where she openly gloats about her new wealth and mocks the people who buy her lashes as they are cheap products. She knows a lot of their fan base is young teen girls and she leverages this to her advantage with the products she sells.

lozza96

VIP Member
She said she is going to tell people but have you seen her partner .he looks so much older.she used to be with someone else .so not sure whats happened

Lulu23

Chatty Member
That Meg who lost custody of her baby (through no fault of her own of course 🤔🙄) is so weird and annoying. Apparently she’s getting the baby back now?
The cocky face in the video saying she did it, her kid shouldn’t have got taken in the first place ffs

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
has anyone just seen the video of welsh megs ex friend exposing her 😂

-she met the old man fiancé at a job she worked at in the summer

- she cheated with the old man , up and left her daughter with her ex partner (nathan’s) mum and left for ireland

- she proposed to the now fiancé whilst the fiancé had a girlfriend

Becclo44

VIP Member
I’ve just seen meggy who used to work at meggilashes on my fyp saying she can no longer see her daughter, does anyone know what’s happend?
I’m interested to know too, but what I find really strange is she seems very calm about the situation and also not embarassed at all?! Almost like she’s using it for content!

Lulu23

Chatty Member
Wasnt she from there anyway i remember she moved to england to start working at meggy lashes so hasnt she just moved back ? It loooks like shes living in a carvan
As far as I thought she was from wales, but I’m not sure