meggilashes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen meggy who used to work at meggilashes on my fyp saying she can no longer see her daughter, does anyone know what’s happend?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She said she is going to tell people but have you seen her partner .he looks so much older.she used to be with someone else .so not sure whats happened

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen meggy who used to work at meggilashes on my fyp saying she can no longer see her daughter, does anyone know what’s happend?
I’m interested to know too, but what I find really strange is she seems very calm about the situation and also not embarassed at all?! Almost like she’s using it for content!

She said she is going to tell people but have you seen her partner .he looks so much older.she used to be with someone else .so not sure whats happened
I’ve just seen the video of her partner 🤮🤮 I originally thought it said ‘seeing if my PARENT passes the vibe check’ not partner I feel sick what a creep. It’s a good job she doesn’t have her baby when she’s around old pervs like him. I hope her baby is safe with its dad🤞🏾

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
I’m interested to know too, but what I find really strange is she seems very calm about the situation and also not embarassed at all?! Almost like she’s using it for content!
exactly what i was thinking!
she’s deleted the two videos she put up
i find it strange that none of the other meggi girls haven’t shown any support etc
she’s also upped and moved to ireland
something is so off about the situation

Reactions: 1
I’ve just seen the video of her partner 🤮🤮 I originally thought it said ‘seeing if my PARENT passes the vibe check’ not partner I feel sick what a creep. It’s a good job she doesn’t have her baby when she’s around old pervs like him. I hope her baby is safe with its dad🤞🏾
Is that meggilashes? I have just seen her names meggi too xx

Omg I saw that today aswell but it looks like she’s deleted the vids of her saying she will say. I’m a mother and if my child was taken from me I certainly wouldn’t be up and moving countries 🙄

Reactions: 6
Omg I saw that today aswell but it looks like she’s deleted the vids of her saying she will say. I’m a mother and if my child was taken from me I certainly wouldn’t be up and moving countries 🙄
exactly , i wouldn’t be moving countries carving pumpkins and doing trends with my creepy older boyfriend
she also deleted the video about her health alluding to the fact that may be why her child was taken

Reactions: 4
Wasnt she from there anyway i remember she moved to england to start working at meggy lashes so hasnt she just moved back ? It loooks like shes living in a carvan

Wasnt she from there anyway i remember she moved to england to start working at meggy lashes so hasnt she just moved back ? It loooks like shes living in a carvan
As far as I thought she was from wales, but I’m not sure

So strange she just randomly doesn’t have her daughter anymore
She’s clearly ina bad place right now judging her TikTok’s as they’re all to sad songs? Wonder what’s really happened

That Meg who lost custody of her baby (through no fault of her own of course 🤔🙄) is so weird and annoying. Apparently she’s getting the baby back now?

That Meg who lost custody of her baby (through no fault of her own of course 🤔🙄) is so weird and annoying. Apparently she’s getting the baby back now?
find her so strange, she posted a TikTok about who I assume is the baby's dad tagging him saying this is the only way I can reach you blah blah why did the baby get taken in the first place.
I think she's deleted all her videos with her boyfriend the old man,. wonder what's been going on lol

The cocky face in the video saying she did it, her kid shouldn’t have got taken in the first place ffs

There was a video circulating of her giving the baby a shot of vodka previously, probably why she doesn’t have custody

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I’m not very knowledgeable on anything that’s happened with any of the Meggi lashes team but I saw a video yesterday that got me so intrigued

so meggy0102 put a video of her saying she’s sorry for what she put her ex through, then I saw loads of stuff about her not having custody of her baby

today I went to look and see because there were no comments a few days ago but now her accounts gone?
Tattlers does anyone know anything??

I’m not very knowledgeable on anything that’s happened with any of the Meggi lashes team but I saw a video yesterday that got me so intrigued

so meggy0102 put a video of her saying she’s sorry for what she put her ex through, then I saw loads of stuff about her not having custody of her baby

today I went to look and see because there were no comments a few days ago but now her accounts gone?
Tattlers does anyone know anything??
She gave her baby vodka, not sure if it’s the only thing she did i presume there’s probably more to it as well.

• Wow
Last night was really weird because all she was posting was about her baby dad and her child… and then it’s gone this morning

Reactions: 2