meggilashes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i do find it funny how she talks about paying her employees £10 an hour as if they’re paid 5x minimum wage, obviously it’s better that minimum don’t get me wrong especially for the younger ones such as alice. but if an employee was 23+ it’s an extra 50p an hour not £50

Reactions: 2
I could spill some SERIOUS tea on this one. I knew her personally for MANY, MANY years. I can’t say how as it would be obvious who I am. How she has got so big I will never understand. She is NOT a nice person at all. Toxic, manipulative and downright vile.

Reactions: 6
I could spill some SERIOUS tea on this one. I knew her personally for MANY, MANY years. I can’t say how as it would be obvious who I am. How she has got so big I will never understand. She is NOT a nice person at all. Toxic, manipulative and downright vile.
Spill what you can without exposing yourself, I dont think she reads here as the thread is barely active

Reactions: 2
Let’s start with this, her boyfriend (her son’s father) is a convicted criminal who has been in jail, which is why he never features in her videos, it’s nothing to do with privacy. Basically if it got out who he was, she would probably be cancelled. He was part of a gang and was done for serious crime, drugs etc. Oh and her grandmother that features in the videos isn’t actually her grandmother.

I’ve seen text messages where she openly gloats about her new wealth and mocks the people who buy her lashes as they are cheap products. She knows a lot of their fan base is young teen girls and she leverages this to her advantage with the products she sells.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Let’s start with this, her boyfriend (her son’s father) is a convicted criminal who has been in jail, which is why he never features in her videos, it’s nothing to do with privacy. Basically if it got out who he was, she would probably be cancelled. He was part of a gang and was done for serious crime, drugs etc. Oh and her grandmother that features in the videos isn’t actually her grandmother.

I’ve seen text messages where she openly gloats about her new wealth and mocks the people who buy her lashes as they are cheap products. She knows a lot of their fan base is young teen girls and she leverages this to her advantage with the products she sells.
Eeek!! I bought some
My DIL loved them but ….
Thanks for the tea. Anymore?
I have a packet of malted milks I need an excuse to open

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah I got some as well and I've always liked her .it's a shame if she is mocking people

Wow, that is shocking!

Omg!!!! Could you say What his name or the gang he was associated with?? I completely understand if not.

I can defo see her being the type to mock and take advantage of her young audience

Aww just saw Alice who used to work for Meggi on live, she's just reached 100 orders with her clothing business

• Heart