Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becclo44

VIP Member
I’m sure this woman thinks she’s Alan Sugar or something! Serious god complex going on 🙄

all the products just look cheap and tacky

Reactions: 8

whodisden

Let’s start with this, her boyfriend (her son’s father) is a convicted criminal who has been in jail, which is why he never features in her videos, it’s nothing to do with privacy. Basically if it got out who he was, she would probably be cancelled. He was part of a gang and was done for serious crime, drugs etc. Oh and her grandmother that features in the videos isn’t actually her grandmother.

I’ve seen text messages where she openly gloats about her new wealth and mocks the people who buy her lashes as they are cheap products. She knows a lot of their fan base is young teen girls and she leverages this to her advantage with the products she sells.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

devilleil

I like her. I don’t wear lashes myself so don’t care for the products but Meggi (and the other girls who work there) seems like a really lovely girl and considering there’s so many lash companies out there she’s done amazing for herself. I deffo would like to see her business expand even more.

Reactions: 6

itskurnsstupid

I knows this thread isn’t very active and I’m sorry people might not agree but I’ve just found this thread and I have thought this for ages and need to get it off my chest. Meggi lashes are 100% buying extensions/clusters from SHEIN and re selling them. Those individual glitter ones she did at Christmas for like £4, I’ve just bought the exact same ones off SHEIN for £1.25, they’ve arrived and they’re the exact same.

• Wow

bitsandpieces

There was a video circulating of her giving the baby a shot of vodka previously, probably why she doesn’t have custody

• Wow
pretty big TikTok page wondered everyone's opinion as i think they're all nice people but I think their lashes are tacky and cheap looking I think people have just made it like a hype thing to buy from them as they pack orders in videos

Lulu23

Chatty Member
Omg I saw that today aswell but it looks like she’s deleted the vids of her saying she will say. I’m a mother and if my child was taken from me I certainly wouldn’t be up and moving countries 🙄

whodisden

I could spill some SERIOUS tea on this one. I knew her personally for MANY, MANY years. I can’t say how as it would be obvious who I am. How she has got so big I will never understand. She is NOT a nice person at all. Toxic, manipulative and downright vile.

hillbillycraig

I’ve just seen meggy who used to work at meggilashes on my fyp saying she can no longer see her daughter, does anyone know what’s happend?

• Wow
Reactions: 5

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
i thought it was common knowledge that her products are just from chinese sellers hence why you can get the same on places like aliexpress and shein 😂

Reactions: 4
That Meg who lost custody of her baby (through no fault of her own of course 🤔🙄) is so weird and annoying. Apparently she’s getting the baby back now?
find her so strange, she posted a TikTok about who I assume is the baby's dad tagging him saying this is the only way I can reach you blah blah why did the baby get taken in the first place.
I think she's deleted all her videos with her boyfriend the old man,. wonder what's been going on lol

hillbillycraig

I’ve had sooooo many orders from meggilashes, they are okay but after 1 wear they look tatted, the curls dropped and they all end up looking the same (the gold and purple collection) her older lashes are a lot better in my opinion. The lashes she says looks like lash extensions really don’t and they are way over priced for what they are. Don’t be fooled by her videos talking about her good her lash glue is, it’s literally the same as every other lash glue out there.
I really can’t stand her videos on my fyp constantly they are so cringe, I hate her cult following asking stupid questions all the time like “do your staff get payed” or “can your staff bring their kids to work”
Her main audience is little kids who are probs to young to wear lashes. Very cringe

bitsandpieces

I’m not very knowledgeable on anything that’s happened with any of the Meggi lashes team but I saw a video yesterday that got me so intrigued

so meggy0102 put a video of her saying she’s sorry for what she put her ex through, then I saw loads of stuff about her not having custody of her baby

today I went to look and see because there were no comments a few days ago but now her accounts gone?
Tattlers does anyone know anything??
She gave her baby vodka, not sure if it’s the only thing she did i presume there’s probably more to it as well.

• Wow

laurynlouuuu

VIP Member
Omg I saw that today aswell but it looks like she’s deleted the vids of her saying she will say. I’m a mother and if my child was taken from me I certainly wouldn’t be up and moving countries 🙄
exactly , i wouldn’t be moving countries carving pumpkins and doing trends with my creepy older boyfriend
she also deleted the video about her health alluding to the fact that may be why her child was taken