Meggan Grubb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is literally my first ever Tattle post, always enjoyed reading through random threads while having a cup of tea haha but honestly, i used to be a HUGE Meggan fan i mean i bought all her plans and loved her vlogs in london flat as she was so genuine and relatable but then suddenly she became less and less likeable to me, just was not as relatable and her poses have become so fake its put me off. I saw her page in my explore a few days ago of her walking onto the balcony in paris and she has literally only tucked in her tshirt at the back to show her bum? it just seems so fake which is a shame because she was one of the most relatable "Fitness influencers" id seen!

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she is linking her "donation workout" to her brand for tax benefits as well as promotional purposes? :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Her dress sense is terrible! She could look SO good but chooses to wear cheap tat. That pink skirt and white top with her boobs nearly falling out, you only wear an outfit like that if you are seeking attention. I think she is very good at coming down as down to earth and sweet but I think deep down she is probably attention seeking and abit of a narc.

Reactions: 18
Not going to lie, I do wish I had her lifestyle. Would love to be able to just get up when I want and watch Disney movies all day.

Reactions: 7
Omg the Disney movies :rolleyes:

How many times can an ADULT watch those damn things?!
The contrast between the childlike obsession with butterflies/Disney/glitter and the constant bum photos is a bit confusing at times, and probs why a lot of people are beginning to get fed up. Don't get me wrong I love seeing girls show off their gym gains and their body I'm by no means a prude but wish Meg would pick a persona, she clearly is very confident and proud of what she's earned yet she acts like she's just a shy lil Tinkerbell who needs permission from Niall to post what we've already seen a thousand times

Reactions: 18
t
The contrast between the childlike obsession with butterflies/Disney/glitter and the constant bum photos is a bit confusing at times, and probs why a lot of people are beginning to get fed up. Don't get me wrong I love seeing girls show off their gym gains and their body I'm by no means a prude but wish Meg would pick a persona, she clearly is very confident and proud of what she's earned yet she acts like she's just a shy lil Tinkerbell who needs permission from Niall to post what we've already seen a thousand times
this is perfect, she’s trying to be sexy and she’s actually very very confident but tries to play it so innocent

she says on her story today that she’s doubting herself - she probably reads on here that she can’t play two different roles authentically without coming across as fake.

she’s mentioned in her new year goal videos she wanted to be ‘unapologetically me’ but she’s not at all herself. She has plenty of opinions and it would be great to hear them and genuinely find out the real meggan but she thinks the meaning of ‘unapologetically me’ is just showing off more and pretending she doesn’t care what the people think

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There is no way in hell that she is standing in the middle of the road in front of the Eiffel Tower. It is so obviously photoshopped as other "influencers" have done the exact same standing on the same part of the road (just look up Jess Hunt's photoshop fail in exactly that same place Meggan is.)

• Wow
  • Haha
I think our disney girl Megs is actually pretty immature and lives is la la land, she is only 26 so still pretty young still, I think when she hits 30 + she will cringe at how she acts now. I cannot imagine her as a mum! Going to be a massive wake up call! She needs to grow up

Reactions: 12
There is no way in hell that she is standing in the middle of the road in front of the Eiffel Tower. It is so obviously photoshopped as other "influencers" have done the exact same standing on the same part of the road (just look up Jess Hunt's photoshop fail in exactly that same place Meggan is.)
I just looked at Jess Hunts profile and oh my it’s so sad the amount of crap injected into her face. I have to say that I’m so glad that Megan doesn’t do that and keeps her natural beauty

Reactions: 14
Also I know we’re past the reel now, but just watched some of her Paris vlog and can’t help notice that when they’re having champagne on the balcony she mentions that it’s cold and they’re both in full tracksuits and she has her dressing gown on top as well at some point. That’s defs around the time they filmed it. So when she filmed that reel she was 100% not “just in her pyjamas” 😂😂 I know we knew that already but just wanted to add to the evidence haha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also I know we’re past the reel now, but just watched some of her Paris vlog and can’t help notice that when they’re having champagne on the balcony she mentions that it’s cold and they’re both in full tracksuits and she has her dressing gown on top as well at some point. That’s defs around the time they filmed it. So when she filmed that reel she was 100% not “just in her pyjamas” 😂😂 I know we knew that already but just wanted to add to the evidence haha
Well that’s not proof? You don’t sleep in clothes you can wear outside do you?

Well that’s not proof? You don’t sleep in clothes you can wear outside do you?
Not to sound petty because I don’t think anyone even cares anymore but she had makeup on in the reel and didn’t in the vlog in the morning 🥱

She defo has a different personality for YouTube and a different personality for Instagram and I don't reckon either of those is her true self tbh

Reactions: 9
Do you think she reads here and that’s why she’s so sad in stories this week?

Because surely she read the rave thread? Must have been an ego boost and then suddenly this thread appears. She must be aware?

Do you think she reads here and that’s why she’s so sad in stories this week?

Because surely she read the rave thread? Must have been an ego boost and then suddenly this thread appears. She must be aware?
I hope not, I don’t think anything horrible has even been said, I think most of us agree we still like her and her content most of the time but we just don’t want to discuss stuff like this in her comments where she can see it. She does seem quite sensitive in general and I worry putting her life online might not be the right career path anyway? Compared to the threads on Mrs Hinch and Carys/James etc it makes even this one look like a rave thread still 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.