Meggan Grubb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Started a thread here for Meggan so the squabbling on the rave thread can stop 🙄😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This is so weird 😂 to actively want to make a place where people hate on her. I thought this website was about ‘having an opinion’ yet you hate when people actually don’t hate the influencer 😂 double standards… I get making threads about people who aren't true to themselves or doing wrong in the industry... that makes sense. But Meggan doesn't have any of that and speaking from my personal opinion, she's massively helped me over the years with my mental health and I am fitter thanks to Beyond. At least she does good within the industry! Why hate on that? 🤔
Go back to a rave thread then???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is so weird 😂 to actively want to make a place where people hate on her. I thought this website was about ‘having an opinion’ yet you hate when people actually don’t hate the influencer 😂 double standards… I get making threads about people who aren't true to themselves or doing wrong in the industry... that makes sense. But Meggan doesn't have any of that and speaking from my personal opinion, she's massively helped me over the years with my mental health and I am fitter thanks to Beyond. At least she does good within the industry! Why hate on that? 🤔
Anyone else think this and that MollyPeach member could be our Meg? 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
😂 why come here to defend her, you dont come to tattle to search a person you like, lets face it. And yes it was a harmless reel but alot of influencers are ‘harmless’ but still get a load of comments and hate - look at Mrs Hinch. She is harmless tbf! Doesn’t stop people slagging her off. I used to like Meggan but she has changed ALOT and everybody seems to have noticed. I’m not falling for this disney princess blue beyond the clouds tit anymore!

Reactions: 20
It’s crazy to me because I deleted my old tattle account and made a new one as more of an observer instead of commenting as some people didn’t like what I had to say about a few influencers/youtubers etcccc including this one and now months down the line people are saying exactly what I said then about Meggan being practically naked all the time 😂 I’m glad people are seeing the light finally 😆

Reactions: 11
I'm torn.
I'm still a fan, for the most part.
But lately she is going too far for my liking.

I'm no prude, but damn I wish she would put some clothes on!
I like her because of her personality and old content.
When it all becomes about showing off your bum and underboob, all whilst pretending she's an innocent Disney princess, then I'm not so interested.

Reactions: 21
The person that said meggan helped her with her mental health and beyond made her fitter. Because it made meggan money?? She doesn't do beyond out of the goodness of her heart. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
For the record, I didn't make this thread to slag her off or anything. But as soon as anything not praising her was said on the rave thread arguments started. Which is fair because that's a rave thread. So here is a space to share anything that people feel might not fit on the rave thread. Literally what Tattle is for, to discuss influencers and anything they do that might irk you.

I think a lot of followers are getting annoyed with her because she’s started to try and be someone she’s not, it’s obvious and very inauthentic and that doesn’t go down well.

Reactions: 17
I think a lot of followers are getting annoyed with her because she’s started to try and be someone she’s not, it’s obvious and very inauthentic and that doesn’t go down well.
What begun to rub me the wrong way was when she was gifted a free hot tub and then complained that the energy bills would be higher… when she’d just been to a very luxury looking resort in Ibiza etc, sat in her pretty large leafy suburban home. I know she likes to stay out of any form of politics but she doesn’t seem to acknowledge how lucky or privileged she is sometimes. Also same principle with who needs that many luxury advent calendars, she could’ve turned them down or passed them onto someone in need.

Reactions: 19
Also the fundraiser for the Ukraine - a live beyond work out. Again making about her and beyond exposure. Maybe she could just donate? I’m fed up with instagrammers posting about the Ukraine telling other ppl to donate and pretending to care and then there next post is back to them posting their luxury lives again. Its bullshit!

Reactions: 17
same i don’t understand why she needs to do a live workout, surely she can just donate the money herself? doing a live workout so OTHER people can donate through her is weird. i thought she could have at least said she will match the donation or something to show she’s making a contribution too, at the moment i don’t think she’s contributed anything

Reactions: 18
Did anyone find it really strange that on her vision board she mentioned she wanted to go into presenting/radio? I find it so infuriating that influencers think they can just pick a career and do it - people train for years to be presenters or radio hosts. It’s not just something she can ‘do’ as she has a platform

Reactions: 19
not to mention most successful radio hosts have their own opinion on important matters, something meggan is clearly unable to do

Reactions: 18
Ngl I got a beyond subscription for I think six months in jan and I regret it so bad now! Wish I’d gone for glow by stef Williams who seems way more authentic now compared to Megan. Anyone else feel like Megan doesn’t really follow beyond and that the guide she’s supposedly just completed is a lie? I just don’t trust her anymore.

Did anyone find it really strange that on her vision board she mentioned she wanted to go into presenting/radio? I find it so infuriating that influencers think they can just pick a career and do it - people train for years to be presenters or radio hosts. It’s not just something she can ‘do’ as she has a platform
Plus she really hasn’t got the voice for it or persona.

THIS! I think she is getting ahead of herself. She isn’t articulate or opinionated enough! Just because she releases a few videos of herself fannying around in her house. Stay in your lane.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s honestly the most bizarre thing for her to have on there. Surely if she wants to get into it she should have her own podcast at the very least? But then I guess if she had a podcast she would have to have an opinion on something other than Disney and Christmas.

It’s honestly the most bizarre thing for her to have on there. Surely if she wants to get into it she should have her own podcast at the very least? But then I guess if she had a podcast she would have to have an opinion on something other than Disney and Christmas.
She did start a podcast! She and Niall did one but they only did a few episodes and then quit 🙄

ETA it was called 'The Sweet and the Sour with Meggan Grubb and Niall Kirkland' and they did 8 episodes in August-September 2019.

Reactions: 5
She did start a podcast! She and Niall did one but they only did a few episodes and then quit 🙄

ETA it was called 'The Sweet and the Sour with Meggan Grubb and Niall Kirkland' and they did 8 episodes in August-September 2019.
Was it any good?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.