Meggan Grubb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can't believe how BORING and typical her dress is?! It just looks like any other casual dress that she has been wearing during the evenings/weekends/hen! They have been working on "creating" her dress for over 2 years and yet it's completely UNDERWHELMING!

Reactions: 14
I agree with all the comments on the dress but I think the worse for me is the hair!! It’s looks so greasy and, like somebody else said, what she has it like at the gym. It’s honestly the worse wedding hair I’ve seen!

Reactions: 16
Explains why she’s been over doing the back days for the past six months! At least her arse isn’t out I guess. Pretty sure that happened later
🤦🏼‍♀️

Anyone have any thoughts on what the “weird thing they might have to do” was that they referred to in the vlog? I think they might have had to “fake” getting married or something else legal.

Can’t believe how bad the hair was. That hairstylist is lucky she’s so up his arse because he really isn’t very good…

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Explains why she’s been over doing the back days for the past six months! At least her arse isn’t out I guess. Pretty sure that happened later
🤦🏼‍♀️

Anyone have any thoughts on what the “weird thing they might have to do” was that they referred to in the vlog? I think they might have had to “fake” getting married or something else legal.

Can’t believe how bad the hair was. That hairstylist is lucky she’s so up his arse because he really isn’t very good…
Thats the best picture of the dress so far, at least you can see the detail of the glitter. But it just hangs so badly on her. It doesn't fall nicely, its just a sheet of fabric on her chest.

Reactions: 16
I'll be honest, I was looking forward to seeing what she looked like. I was thinking it would be something really different and a bit 'out there' with hidden butterflies and sparkle. I know it had glitter and butterflies on the veil but it was drab, so underwhelming. I feel like we've seen it before in the run up to the wedding. Her hair looks lank and boring, she has an amazing figure and could have looked stunning with an updo not boring everyday gym hair.
How it took 2 years to 'create' is beyond me

Reactions: 8
I thought she’d go for a really bohemian up do, waves, a bit messy, little bits falling down. Some sparkle and flowers in there, some tiny braids, nope! The bits at the side had been curled but that’s dropped out before she’s done her vows! the dress could have been gorgeous, it’s there in her wedding dress shopping vlogs, the silk one, but she’s had it cut to show her side boobs off! So it looks odd and doesn’t flow. They showed over skirts that had sparkle in them in the shop, instead of having the whole dress covered I would have worn the dress plain for the wedding and added the over skirt for the party.

Reactions: 13
Have never been so underwhelmed by a stranger’s wedding dress, when I never really cared about her dress in the first place.

It looked like she was a kid playing a game of “dress up” on her actual wedding day. Nothing like the tailored beauty she screamed about
Did anyone see whether she wore those god awful butterfly shoes that niall hated? Loool

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.