Meggan Grubb

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m feeling the same tbh. Used to absolutely love her but I can’t watch her anymore.

I just think she’s always begging for attention and wearing clothes that say ‘look at me’. I know she’s worked hard for her body and everything but I just find it annoying. She’s also not relatable anymore ever since she moved from her London flat.

I find myself feeling like this about a lot of influencers and finding them annoying when they get really well known. Anyone else?

Reactions: 12
I’m feeling the same tbh. Used to absolutely love her but I can’t watch her anymore.

I just think she’s always begging for attention and wearing clothes that say ‘look at me’. I know she’s worked hard for her body and everything but I just find it annoying. She’s also not relatable anymore ever since she moved from her London flat.

I find myself feeling like this about a lot of influencers and finding them annoying when they get really well known. Anyone else?
I know exactly what you mean, I love seeing them succeed but once they come into a bit of money and start getting offered free tit they all change. I used to love Meggan’s videos as they were about her, it feels like Niall is in absolutely everything now and it just feels like a smug couples channel now, only gonna get worse once they fall pregnant soon enough

Reactions: 11
What was she wearing on her birthday when they were near the Eiffel Tower, jeeez one gust of wind and her nunny would be out

• Haha
Reactions: 7
same i don’t understand why she needs to do a live workout, surely she can just donate the money herself? doing a live workout so OTHER people can donate through her is weird. i thought she could have at least said she will match the donation or something to show she’s making a contribution too, at the moment i don’t think she’s contributed anything
she said she is donating £5000 to start it off

Reactions: 3
Sorry - she's gorgeous and has an amazing figure but what is that outfit 😩
Ikr! She does have an amazing figure but this outfit does her no favours (and probably wouldn’t look good on anyone!)
It looks like a ripped up bin bag!

Reactions: 4
Sorry - she's gorgeous and has an amazing figure but what is that outfit 😩
I've never been to Paris so don't know that street/crossing, but is she literally stood in the middle of a busy dual carriageway in that photo? 🤣

Reactions: 5
The bday outfit poll in her story is AWFUL. She could dress soo nicely with the money she has but she chooses cheap tat. Who does that in 2022 anyway? She could use her money to support small brands/designers or invest in more eco friendly options.

I’d love to have read the minds of the elegant Parisian women she walked past while in Paris…

Reactions: 10
Did anyone find it really strange that on her vision board she mentioned she wanted to go into presenting/radio? I find it so infuriating that influencers think they can just pick a career and do it - people train for years to be presenters or radio hosts. It’s not just something she can ‘do’ as she has a platform
She would have to learn to talk without constantly clapping her hands and have some opinions

Not really, it was harmless but boring and I just think not really needed, they didn’t say anything they hadn’t already said in vlogs etc
I listened to that and here’s my take on it, Niall was actually good and opened up about things, her mum was on and I love her, but Meggan just took over and kept cutting in and stopped them talking. It could have been really good, but it was to much of Meg. Her mum talking about mental health was so good until Meg kept butting in.

I know exactly what you mean, I love seeing them succeed but once they come into a bit of money and start getting offered free tit they all change. I used to love Meggan’s videos as they were about her, it feels like Niall is in absolutely everything now and it just feels like a smug couples channel now, only gonna get worse once they fall pregnant soon enough
I honestly don’t know how she will deal with her body changing. Maybe she will wear some more clothes though! I still like her, but find the near nakedness weird as duck.

Of course she chose this one... 🙄

View attachment 1101446
She was sat next to Holly who looked beautifully dressed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
not her asking which outfit gives off greece vibes when she has absolutely no idea cause none of those outfits looked remotely grecian 😂😂😂

maybe which outfit shows the most skin like i’m on holiday

I like I got moaned at for making this thread, yet as soon as I have it's way more active than the rave thread 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I like I got moaned at for making this thread, yet as soon as I have it's way more active than the rave thread 👀
It appears more and more people are noticing how different she is and they aren't keen on the change. I suppose there will always be people who will won't have anything negative said against her, but in real life no one is permenantly perfect, but if you choose to put your life online you have to expect criticism as well as praise, how do people grow or improve if all they here is how amazing they are. As long as its constructive, then there's a purpose.

I wonder what her wedding dress will be like... I have a feeling she'll wear something floaty/boho for the ceremony like Carys and then obviously have to change into something 'Grecian' aka backless, bum hugging with a thigh split for the reception

Reactions: 16
I wonder what her wedding dress will be like... I have a feeling she'll wear something floaty/boho for the ceremony like Carys and then obviously have to change into something 'Grecian' aka backless, bum hugging with a thigh split for the reception
She has some awful heels with massive butterflies on them which say wifey 4 life underneath on the sole. She showed niall on one of her vlogs and he was like 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.