Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this….
Same! It doesn’t offend me in the slightest, she has a great body and I would kill to look like her, I’m just too lazy but…..I’m an excessively shy and self conscious, so even if I did look like her, there’s no way on this earth I would be posting myself half naked on the internet, I struggle to even have my picture taken and in the whole time I’ve been working from home, have never had my camera on for teams meetings because I’m so shy and self conscious….I don’t get that feeling from her at all, so why pretend you are? She knew what people would say when she posted that, why not just admit you thought you looked good and you wanted to post it :/

Reactions: 7
It’s not like it’s the first time we’ve seen her arse either, she’s always got it out so why would she need encouraging to post it when 90% of her pics are her body or at the gym

Reactions: 9
Having an different opinion on something doesn't make you insecue.
Uggggh I totally agree. I hate when people say things like this, or claim anyone who disagrees with something/ criticises something means they’re ‘jealous’. Like no, stop being childish and accept that not everyone has the same opinion.

ooo the raging insecurity coming from this thread, what a strange thing to be so offended over in 2022. It’s a bum, you’d see more skin at your local pool… confidence looks good on anyone
I don’t care if it’s ‘2022’, plastering your bum online constantly is so tacky.

just the fact that it was all so calculated and she tries to pass it off as ‘coincidental’. and who tucks a big baggy t shirt into underwear please it’s not a good look

Reactions: 6
Meggan used to be one of my favourite YouTubers, I've been watching since pretty much the start. But recently there is just something... off and I can't put my finger on what exactly it is.
I don't know if it's the constant drama about something on her stories she never actually tells us about maybe. Obviously I'm not talking about Poppy dying as that's very sad, but it feels like the slightest inconvenience happens to Meggan and in her eyes the world absolutely ends.

And the reel today just wasn't done tastefully. Honestly wouldn't have bothered me if she'd worn a lingerie set in it, but it's pretty thirsty tucking your t-shirt into your boxers. She's got an amazing body and I am very jealous. I can see pictures and videos of her and think she looks lovely. But when she posts like that purposely just to shove her arse in your face it gives me the ick. Especially when she sells this wholesome friendly sweet girl image.

Reactions: 17
Meggan used to be one of my favourite YouTubers, I've been watching since pretty much the start. But recently there is just something... off and I can't put my finger on what exactly it is.
I don't know if it's the constant drama about something on her stories she never actually tells us about maybe. Obviously I'm not talking about Poppy dying as that's very sad, but it feels like the slightest inconvenience happens to Meggan and in her eyes the world absolutely ends.

And the reel today just wasn't done tastefully. Honestly wouldn't have bothered me if she'd worn a lingerie set in it, but it's pretty thirsty tucking your t-shirt into your boxers. She's got an amazing body and I am very jealous. I can see pictures and videos of her and think she looks lovely. But when she posts like that purposely just to shove her arse in your face it gives me the ick. Especially when she sells this wholesome friendly sweet girl image.
I agree with everything you ve said, she has always been my favourite you tuber since I started watching you tube a few years back and I’ve always thought she was one of the more down to earth, honest and real and just genuinely likeable people online but Ive definitely found myself watching less and less as I find her annoying for various reasons……which frustrates me as I used to love her! :( I don’t know what’s changed really or why I struggle to watch but somethings definitely different :/

Yes and if she wore that to the pool no one would bat an eyelid. Or if it had been a video of her in an oversized t shirt stood on the balcony with a glass of prosecco in her birthday no one would have cared really.

But surely you agree it's a bit odd to get up, get your makeup on and do your hair, tuck your t-shirt into your knickers so your bum was on show, ask your fiancé to film you from behind, walk onto your balcony over looking a public street (still in said underwear), then upload that video onto Instagram, THEN get your fiancé to make a comment about how you were too 'shy' to upload it?!
Yeah maybe it would be odd for the average person but she is an influencer this is her job, and like it or not part of her brand and influence comes from her body. I actually find someone taking the time to analyse and critique a short harmless video more odd tbh.

Reactions: 2
Yeah maybe it would be odd for the average person but she is an influencer this is her job, and like it or not part of her brand and influence comes from her body. I actually find someone taking the time to analyse and critique a short harmless video more odd tbh.
maybe this thread isn’t for you then

Reactions: 10
I actually wonder why she even bothers to put any clothes on at this point. Such a beg with her clothes

At least Niall can actually say he “took her” to Paris as a birthday gift that was paid for and it wasn’t just a free PR stay like the northern lights village meggan generously brought her mum onto 🤣

• Haha
That outfit...just no, no, no!
She just looks trashy and it's such a shame because she is beautiful!

I will give her a huge credit for having the balls to wear it in the first place though!👍

Birthday outfit😳 she needs a stylist!! Money can’t buy class! also is she not cold!
And considering Niall is in a hoodie and puffa jacket in one of the pics!

Can’t believe she paid to rent that awful dress 😬
She has an AMAZING body but I don’t think that dress looked flattering on her at all. Probably wouldn’t on many people, it’s horrendous!

Reactions: 5
Love that all the goodie two shoes are int tonight? Who goes to tattle just for the rave threads??

Reactions: 6