Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s cringing me out because she has purposely tucked her top in and then got Niall to film her walking away…

also if she really felt comfortable posting that reel she wouldn’t feel the need to explain why she’s done it. It’s even worse now she has explained it as ‘expressing herself’

Reactions: 15
Expressing your arse more like. She does have a fantastic figure but she should just own it and stop pretending to be modest.

Reactions: 10
Do you know what’s actually so sad and shows how these influencers work…she had so many comments from people wishing her happy birthday or “🔥” and didn’t reply to any…one person asked “why the bum show?” And she sure as hell replied to that one…🥴🥴

She can’t hack any criticism even if it’s not harsh and even from a (I assume) genuine fan! Pathetic 😒

Reactions: 13
Do you know what’s actually so sad and shows how these influencers work…she had so many comments from people wishing her happy birthday or “🔥” and didn’t reply to any…one person asked “why the bum show?” And she sure as hell replied to that one…🥴🥴

She can’t hack any criticism even if it’s not harsh and even from a (I assume) genuine fan! Pathetic 😒
I have noticed this with her, she always to responds to any comments that are in any way negative, she can’t handle any form of criticism what so ever and tbf she doesnt receive much negativity compared to other instagrammers. But if she does she always responds. Its because she thinks she is little miss perfect.

Reactions: 7
tbh I'd completely understand if it was just Niall who'd posted it on his Instagram and she reposted it to her story but it was the whole making him film it, then uploading it to her ig, then further reposting his story and acting like it was all by accident and caught by surprise - like make it make sense Meg. even the stupid massive t-shirt just tucked in at the back was so lame - at least wear a smaller t-shirt to make it look less posed.

oh i just had a prosecco and that what’s i was wearing at the time 😇😇😇

why does the drink be mentioned and we don’t care what you were wearing it’s about tucking it in and changing the outfit TO SHOW OFF she tries to play so innocent like guys calm down when she knows full well what she was at and why she did it

• Haha
I feel if you post a video like she did - she has to expect people to disagree instead of throwing the toys out of the pram again! Idk but I don’t see being in my underwear as expressing yourself. I feel like the way u dress shouldn’t be the only thing that you can express yourself through… but honestly she’s struggling for content and showing her bum is the way to gain attention. Big bootys isn’t even as much a trend now…

Reactions: 9
sorry off topic but does anyone know where her baggy bum rip blue jeans are from that she wore on her stories?

Reactions: 1
It’s also the fact she was wearing a full face of makeup, would maybe be more believeable as if she’d just got out of bed since she said it’s her pjs but she’d clearly gotten ready for the day as her hair and makeup were done!

Reactions: 7
ooo the raging insecurity coming from this thread, what a strange thing to be so offended over in 2022. It’s a bum, you’d see more skin at your local pool… confidence looks good on anyone

ooo the raging insecurity coming from this thread, what a strange thing to be so offended over in 2022. It’s a bum, you’d see more skin at your local pool… confidence looks good on anyone
Having an different opinion on something doesn't make you insecue.

Reactions: 20
Yes and if she wore that to the pool no one would bat an eyelid. Or if it had been a video of her in an oversized t shirt stood on the balcony with a glass of prosecco in her birthday no one would have cared really.

But surely you agree it's a bit odd to get up, get your makeup on and do your hair, tuck your t-shirt into your knickers so your bum was on show, ask your fiancé to film you from behind, walk onto your balcony over looking a public street (still in said underwear), then upload that video onto Instagram, THEN get your fiancé to make a comment about how you were too 'shy' to upload it?!

Reactions: 16
It takes a lot to "offend" me. This certainly ain't it.

I just find the whole "pretending to be a candid moment and whoopsy my arse is showing" thing is a bit old.

It was a well thought out, planned video.

Just own it.

Stop pretending it was anything else.

Reactions: 19
It takes a lot to "offend" me. This certainly ain't it.

I just find the whole "pretending to be a candid moment and whoopsy my arse is showing" thing is a bit old.

It was a well thought out, planned video.

Just own it.

Stop pretending it was anything else.
Exactly this….

Reactions: 4
It’s also the fact she was wearing a full face of makeup, would maybe be more believeable as if she’d just got out of bed since she said it’s her pjs but she’d clearly gotten ready for the day as her hair and makeup were done!
Not to mention the Prosecco! She clearly hadn’t just woken up and doubt she was about to go to bed lol

Reactions: 4