Meggan Grubb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me that isn’t a fan of the fitness videos? I’m always looking forward to when Meggan will post something new and recently it’s been a lot more fitness and I’m always like “…oh” 😆

Reactions: 6
I completely agree. It’s so great to see she’s confident but she doesn’t seem attention seeking at all personality wise, but her fashion sense very much does

Reactions: 4
Is it just me that isn’t a fan of the fitness videos? I’m always looking forward to when Meggan will post something new and recently it’s been a lot more fitness and I’m always like “…oh” 😆
Yup, maybe unpopular opinion but I think they mostly just post vids like these to show off their body (which fine all good you've got a good body), get their ass in there somewhere and promote activewear.

Compare the training vids I post where I look like a troll, Im making ugly faces because Im training hard and heavy and yeah I get absolutely no engagement so I understand 😂

Like it's sad that I've considered wearing cuter activewear (despite the camel toe and wedgie), going lighter on weights and wearing makeup to the gym just to make a better video that'll do better on socials. Luckily I was able to talk myself out of that.

Reactions: 3
I think fitness had a bit of a ✨moment✨ around 2017/2018 which is why Meggan became popular, along with GraceFit, BusyBee, all of them. Everyone wanted that teeny waist, big bum look. Pretty toxic time to be honest, looking back. Meggan is the only person I’ve stuck with since then, as I liked her personality and her lifestyle outside of the gym, but I don’t watch the fitness stuff anymore. It just makes me feel crap about myself 😅 It’s obviously still a huge part of Meggan’s life even now it’s not a trend, but it just doesn’t do it for me anymore.

Reactions: 13
I think fitness had a bit of a ✨moment✨ around 2017/2018 which is why Meggan became popular, along with GraceFit, BusyBee, all of them. Everyone wanted that teeny waist, big bum look. Pretty toxic time to be honest, looking back. Meggan is the only person I’ve stuck with since then, as I liked her personality and her lifestyle outside of the gym, but I don’t watch the fitness stuff anymore. It just makes me feel crap about myself 😅 It’s obviously still a huge part of Meggan’s life even now it’s not a trend, but it just doesn’t do it for me anymore.
It's such bullshit isn't it that out of those 3, only one actually still has an interest in fitness. Grace and Carys both made it their entire image, sold guides, products etc only just drop it as soon as the trend got less popular.

Reactions: 8
It's such bullshit isn't it that out of those 3, only one actually still has an interest in fitness. Grace and Carys both made it their entire image, sold guides, products etc only just drop it as soon as the trend got less popular.
Yeah definitely! I definitely believe that if it wasn’t for the fitness trend and their body types being desired at the time, they wouldn’t have had the success they’ve had. I’m not knocking them at all, fair play to them, but it was such a toxic trend. Grace still has her brands, but i think it’s purely business for her.

The amount of girls I knew who started fitness accounts around that time 😭 bonus points for all the ones who called it ___fituk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The amount of girls I knew who started fitness accounts around that time 😭 bonus points for all the ones who called it ___fituk 😂
Yes, so true 😂😂 I never made an account but I did take a selfie every time I went to the gym 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love Meggan but her fashion sense is truly atrocious. It’s funny because her personality comes across so sweet and fairly innocent, but her fashion is so… trashy. I hate that word but it seems to fit the best. I get showing off your hard work, but you don’t always have to show off the most amount of skin possible!
I agree with this, her personality doesn’t match with her dress sense at all in my opinion and every video thumbnail she’s got her body out all the time?!

my parents are millionaires and are stingy with heating and shop at aldi - sometimes it’s just being smart
Yeah I get saving money where you can but she spends so much on unnecessary stuff that it doesn’t make sense to me. Why be freezing cold in your own house if you can afford not to be? Some people don’t have that privilege!

Reactions: 8
Is she really a millionaire though? From youtube and insta?
I don’t think she’s that rich! She’s definitely doing ok for herself based on her accounts…but I don’t blame her for being careful with money, especially in her industry, you never know how long it’s going to last or for definite where money is coming from, makes sense to be sensible, I am the same because I have to be but even if I did have more money, I’d still be sensible!

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else on here really dislike Niall? I just feel like Meggan could do so much better. He comes across as really immature to me. Obviously it’s not my place to say but I don’t understand the obsession she has with him one bit 😅

Reactions: 10
Ive stopped watching her now... I think she has lost touch a little and she is better than most but she is defiantly going down the "white company" "everything OTT" road.

Reactions: 11
Yeah I get saving money where you can but she spends so much on unnecessary stuff that it doesn’t make sense to me. Why be freezing cold in your own house if you can afford not to be? Some people don’t have that privilege!
Right!! Plus I find it odd when she’s walking around layered up when she has the money to warm her house. I don’t like my home boiling but it’s comfy and I don’t need layers of clothes. They are very comfortable, get paid well, it always looks cold in their home, hardly cozy!

Reactions: 1
Right!! Plus I find it odd when she’s walking around layered up when she has the money to warm her house.
I get it, I always put a jumper on before the heating. Just the way I was bought up so is now a habit of mine, even though I could afford to be in a tshirt with the heating on. Its also better for the environment which although meggan does hauls, giveaways, etc (which also cost money) which aren’t good for the environment, I guess for her this is quite an easy thing to do that saves money/the environment if she doesn’t mine layering up

Reactions: 1