Meggan Grubb #2 Mamma Mia, here Meg goes again. Bum out, how can Niall resist her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know everyone has their own opinion but I honestly don't see the big deal in smoking, I like to think I live a quite 'healthy' lifestyle exercise, eating etc but I still smoke myself 🤷‍♀️ don't see why they should have to hide it
And that's your opinion. Smoking is decidedly unhealthy, considered by many a gross addiction. Sure, if people wanna do it, there's no law that can stop them.

Perhaps it's the general opinion of society on smoking. That would be my bet on why they're trying to hide it. Plus it doesn't fit their IG a$$thetic iMaGe.

Reactions: 28
We’ve never seen her smoke. They could be their friends’ cigarettes and Niall (maybe meggan too) could be a social smoker which is totally fine

Reactions: 1
Either way, it’s super telling that they feel like they should hide it. Unlikely they only just started doing it which means they’ve been making efforts to hide it for years.
And I do think it’s a bit hypocritical, since I get the sense Niall is privately super judgemental and would be the kind of person to look down on others for things he sees as unhealthy, like anybody chubby or fat. (I know Karl is their friend and not slim, but I can’t shake the vibe that Niall thinks like that.)

Reactions: 14
Either way, it’s super telling that they feel like they should hide it. Unlikely they only just started doing it which means they’ve been making efforts to hide it for years.
And I do think it’s a bit hypocritical, since I get the sense Niall is privately super judgemental and would be the kind of person to look down on others for things he sees as unhealthy, like anybody chubby or fat. (I know Karl is their friend and not slim, but I can’t shake the vibe that Niall thinks like that.)
I agree! I also believe they both think very highly of themselves, which is funny considering where they live

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think posting the video of lions going at it was so unfunny and just immature 🤢 absolutely no one needed to see that lol

Reactions: 11
Why is Disney her whole personality? You're an adult woman on her honeymoon doing a safari in Africa, why are you making it all about The Lion King? It's like she couldn't have a wedding, it had to be living out her Mama Mia dream, she couldn't just be on her hen do, she had to be quoting Bridesmaids constantly 🙄

Reactions: 12
She is just basic. There isn't really anything interesting or substantial about her.

Reactions: 8
Why is Disney her whole personality? You're an adult woman on her honeymoon doing a safari in Africa, why are you making it all about The Lion King? It's like she couldn't have a wedding, it had to be living out her Mama Mia dream, she couldn't just be on her hen do, she had to be quoting Bridesmaids constantly 🙄
Without the quirks she's quite dull. I'm not sure we've seen the real Meggan, it's all about being cutesie, not necessarily about being authentic, probably why she tries to sensor what Niall says on vlogs. She's comes across as quite controlling

Reactions: 8
I agree! I also believe they both think very highly of themselves, which is funny considering where they live
I thought the village they lived in was quite a nice one? Please correct me if I’m wrong. All I know is that it’s a small village near Basingstoke. Basingstoke definitely isn’t nice haha but I’ve heard the surrounding villages are

Reactions: 1
Without the quirks she's quite dull. I'm not sure we've seen the real Meggan, it's all about being cutesie, not necessarily about being authentic, probably why she tries to sensor what Niall says on vlogs. She's comes across as quite controlling
I think he would be really funny and entertaining if she didn’t keep shutting him up! Annoys the hell out of me, I think he’d say it as he sees it 😂

Reactions: 4
Wow the levels they need to go to for attention now the weddings over is pretty high. Let’s just get totally naked, that will get some likes.

Reactions: 12
I just looked at the trust pilot views for her brand, there’s only a handful so far but all shocking! I know they’re a new business and all so bound to have hiccups but considering how long she’s supposedly been planning it all, you would think they would have the ability to at least respond to messages and deal with delivery queries/returns etc, it doesn’t take a lot to answer emails and provide updates! I deal with complaints and insurance claims and sometimes things do take a while to sort but generally speaking, most people are happy as long as you keep them updated and tell them what’s happening!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.