Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ellyjelly2

VIP Member
Why do they need to go to Paxos to shoot Bluee? Undermines the whole sustainability stance! Absolutely ridiculous to be there again, it’s just an excuse for another holiday, especially as Niall is there. Their poor dogs, they’ve left them so much, I don’t understand wht they have pets, all these influencers seem quite happy to leave them for weeks whilst they ‘travel’.

Reactions: 37

rupertbear1

Here we go… queue the videos. ‘FINDING OUT IM PREGNANT’ ‘TELLING MY HUSBAND IM PREGNANT’ ‘TELLING MY DOGS IM PREGNANT’ ‘PREGNANCY Q AND A’ ‘MY FIRST TRIMESTER’…. Don’t be fooled by Megans cutsie behaviour, she is just the same as Elle Darby/Carys… this will be a content baby for sure! She has been pre planning this the whole time.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Is anyone else low key sad about this announcement ? 😅 Like don't get me wrong - I'm glad they're happy, but Meg was pretty much one of the only youtubers left who I would actually feel like I could relate to and watch.

I have 0 interest in anything to do with babies, they're extremely dull, so I guess I won't be watching anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😅

Reactions: 32
Has anyone watched my most recent video? I'm only in the first 10 minutes and she's ranting about feeling really burnt out and overwhelmed because she's been working a lot and had to go to the office, so she hasn't had the same amount of time to mess around in the house and do hobbies!

WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!! Pretty much everyone else feels this way working full time to afford to live!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

missucre

Is she for real with this new vlog? Saying focusing on her business doesn't leave her enough time for her personal life? It's called a JOB love. I'd love to not work 12 hour days and have hours in the day to watch disney films and go to the gym, but real life just ain't like that 😂

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I’m already so sick of her pregnancy content. She’s so desperate to have a bump! I’m sick of photos of her breaking her back to stick her tummy out. She needs to just accept she doesn’t have a bump yet and therefore every picture doesn’t need to be a pregnancy pose. It’s getting old!

Reactions: 28

Happyheart11

Niall complaining of how little sleep they have got on their way to Bali. Boooohooooo
---

Wait until their newborn comes lol

• Haha
  • Heart
I know everyone has their own opinion but I honestly don't see the big deal in smoking, I like to think I live a quite 'healthy' lifestyle exercise, eating etc but I still smoke myself 🤷‍♀️ don't see why they should have to hide it
And that's your opinion. Smoking is decidedly unhealthy, considered by many a gross addiction. Sure, if people wanna do it, there's no law that can stop them.

Perhaps it's the general opinion of society on smoking. That would be my bet on why they're trying to hide it. Plus it doesn't fit their IG a$$thetic iMaGe.

Stephg264889

Chatty Member
Anyone seen niall’s reel about a day of “work” which is basically just walking, shopping, eating and working out. I hate influencers

• Angry
Reactions: 26

aemee321

Chatty Member
God I wish she’d bore off pretending she’s morally superior to all the other fitness influencers promoting their apps. Meggan you used to literally sell a guide called the peach plan to target everyone who wanted to jump on the big bum trend

• Haha
Reactions: 26

AshM

I know he’s just trying to be nice but I find this quite offensive. I work long shifts, some of which through the night, but I’m not a near millionaire like them and it’s not through lack of hard work! I understand she works more at vlogmas but they then take 2-3 weeks off after 24th! Some of us don’t have that luxury.
88F56324-2DB7-4B2B-8A9B-3C5DDD3D33E6.png

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

aemee321

Chatty Member
I can’t believe it’s been practically a month since she last uploaded, but tory niall says it’s no coincidence that this hardest working person on the planet has got to where she is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25