Meggan Grubb #2 Mamma Mia, here Meg goes again. Bum out, how can Niall resist her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow who would've thought we would make it a 2nd Thread!

My take on a recap: First thread started a few months ago when it became apparent her content was revolving solely around getting her arse out (started pretty much around the Paris "I woke up like this" reel) and simultaneously also making her entire life revolve around her wedding and being a "wifey". Then went radio silent when the wedding happened just to come out with images of her in a dress and with hair that looked like it was planned the night before not a look that was being "created for years"..... x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Where are more pics? I genuinely don’t get her, she’s gone on and on about this wedding, now hardly nothing, very odd.

Reactions: 1
Their influencer besties Carys/James and Elle/Connor didn’t go which surprised me.. were they only having close family/friends?

does Anyone remember Carys wedding dress? I thought she looked absolutely gorgeous as everyone was expecting her to wear something tight and bum hugging cause of her similar gym body to Meg but then came out in a flowy boho fairy piece which was beautiful and classy. A small part of me was expecting Megan to do that too especially for the Mamma Mia theme

Reactions: 11
Tbh I think her wedding dress was purely based off Hailey Bieber- her main wedding dress was backless and her reception wedding dress had a similar neckline to Meggan’s

Reactions: 5
Where are more pics? I genuinely don’t get her, she’s gone on and on about this wedding, now hardly nothing, very odd.
If you check their wedding photographers page thevedrinesphoto on insta they have a few slides

Their influencer besties Carys/James and Elle/Connor didn’t go which surprised me.. were they only having close family/friends?
someone said on carys thread they’re not friends anymore as they unfollowed each other but i don’t have any more to add to that unless someone knows the tea 😂

also i’m relatively new to following them, is there a reason he spells her name with one G is it an unfunny inside joke or 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
someone said on carys thread they’re not friends anymore as they unfollowed each other but i don’t have any more to add to that unless someone knows the tea 😂

also i’m relatively new to following them, is there a reason he spells her name with one G is it an unfunny inside joke or 😂
Maybe because she stole Cary’s wedding photographer hahah

It actually spelt Megan if I’m not mistaken, but she spells it as Meggan on socials and now everything else - I don’t know why, unless anyone else does?

Reactions: 4
She spells in Meggan with 2 ‘g’s to look more interesting. She said it in a previous vlog. How sad. Its actually Megan.

I actually LOVED Carys’ wedding dress! She looked really pretty, there is no way Megan would ever wear a dress that didn’t show off her body, shame though as that style of dress would have looked gorgeous!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

By the looks of the table with the white lines I’d have thought he was great company 😂

There was just a magical touch to Carys' dress and wedding, she looked gorgeous. shame Meggan didn't go for a similar style
Tbh this style wouldn’t have suited Megan. She is pretty much flat chested. To get away with this look it deffs looks better having boobs.

Reactions: 3
I agree, this would have looked really lovely and it would have been a different look,as the dress the chose is so similar to dresses we have already seen her in so many times. It would have also fit with the disney princess image she tries so hard to portray even though we all know its fake!

Reactions: 4
I wonder if Half Penny London will share any of Megan’s photos and acknowledge they made the side boob dress? I’ve not seen anything so far and plenty of shots shared now that they could of used

Reactions: 3
Dress 2 looks just a cheap as dress 1, it also doesn’t look like it fits that well to me at least.

Also what was she expecting temperature wise?! Getting married in June in Greece, of course it was going to be hot
That picture looks like an instagram add where they photoshop the different colours of dresses on the same photo;=.

SHe does have a great body, why not get things properly tailored?

Reactions: 7
Second dress inspo?? I find it weird how she has these obsessions like a teenager… Hailey Bieber, Mamma mia, butterflies…
1F429120-4B7D-46D9-8C19-C63CE3841BCD.jpeg

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.