Meggan Grubb #2 Mamma Mia, here Meg goes again. Bum out, how can Niall resist her?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell. Major facepalm. The hair on look 2 is terrible for her. She would have been SO MUCH better (and classy) with a top bun slicked back but bun part messy. Like so so much better than this greasy mess look. That hairdresser did her dirty.

Also I’ve had better fitting/quality dresses from PLT

Reactions: 10
So confused- I thought Georgia was doing her wedding makeup but she's tagged a totally different MUA?!

Bloody hell. Major facepalm. The hair on look 2 is terrible for her. She would have been SO MUCH better (and classy) with a top bun slicked back but bun part messy. Like so so much better than this greasy mess look. That hairdresser did her dirty.

Also I’ve had better fitting/quality dresses from PLT
I'm not sure classy is a word I'd use to describe Meggan. I wonder if her mum advised her at all or just agrees to everything Meggan wants to avoid a neurotic meltdown(sorry if that sounds cruel, but over the past year she frequently has come across as a spoilt brat)

Reactions: 7
I'm not sure classy is a word I'd use to describe Meggan. I wonder if her mum advised her at all or just agrees to everything Meggan wants to avoid a neurotic meltdown(sorry if that sounds cruel, but over the past year she frequently has come across as a spoilt brat)
Seems like her mum has issues with saying no to her only daughter. I do think she's a lovely mum from what I could see and even though I find her more than just a little exhausting (could never watch when she was in the vids) I think she does her best. But... That doesn't make everything she does good or right. Megan's not the way she is because she was raised right or with honest feedback. She would have needed reality checks and a lot less coddling. Now she's this hyper sensitive, critique resistant child that instead of growing with people's (constructive) criticism, she's become this boarder line chav and passive aggressive teenager.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I really do think that after the honeymoon they'll try for a baby asap. I think she'll be chasing the next 'high', as she won't have her brand launch, hen do, wedding, honeymoon etc to look forward to

Reactions: 15
I think Ruby Holleys second dress would have been a lot nicer for megan imo.

Also regarding Nialls outfit, the colour was a strange creamy yellow.. much preferred the colour of his groomsmens..

Screenshot 2022-07-03 at 21.11.21.png

Reactions: 20
I think Ruby Holleys second dress would have been a lot nicer for megan imo.

Also regarding Nialls outfit, the colour was a strange creamy yellow.. much preferred the colour of his groomsmens..

View attachment 1389638
That colour is vile. Did he ask for ‘discharge white’. Hahaha that’s so gross of me but how could they get it so wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 30
This answers that question - these influencers would throw their own families under the bus for a freebie!
Also I’m sorry but nah… who uses their wedding day for an ad.
How bloody tacky and awful, she said she just wanted to be in the moment, not vlogging the wedding day, great, of course she does, but she’s happy doing an AD! Urgh, horrible.

That colour is vile. Did he ask for ‘discharge white’. Hahaha that’s so gross of me but how could they get it so wrong
I know!! He should have stuck with the same colour as the other guys. Meggan went with him to choose, she has very very questionable taste.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why does her hair ALWAYS look SOOOO sweaty, greasy and messy?!!! This is your wedding! Even in the heat a professional hairdresser should be able to create a much nicer and more professional up do than this!
For me again it's just the Botox eyes. The one where she is just "laughing"(screaming) at the camera looks so weird too.

Reactions: 8
Lots of cigarette packs in the back of her vlog again! I am so surprised they smoke!

Reactions: 11
I bet Niall loves the ❄ with the “lads”. He is so cringe.

Does anyone else thing that the villa house thing looks sooo outdated?

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Omg im so happy theres a thread for her 😬😬🙈🙈🙈 not been at tattle for a while! She always has short top/shirt! Like always!no wonder her second dress had a cut. Its like her only personality trait is to show skin

Reactions: 5
Went to watch some of her recent vlogs and can’t see the wedding week vlog- has she taken it down or can others still see it?

Reactions: 1
Maybe that’s why they go abroad so much so they can bring back a box of 200 duty free ciggies each time

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know everyone has their own opinion but I honestly don't see the big deal in smoking, I like to think I live a quite 'healthy' lifestyle exercise, eating etc but I still smoke myself 🤷‍♀️ don't see why they should have to hide it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.