Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few of her BF Pav’s TikTok’s have come up on my FYP this week and they are a painful watch 😭 Desperately trying to be an influencer I think 🥲 He is absolutely not a natural at it anyway bless his heart

Reactions: 12
Anyone know how much more the vip tickets were for her podcast live compared to the normal tickets? The goodie bag she did for vips was worth quite a lot !

Reactions: 4
Anyone know how much more the vip tickets were for her podcast live compared to the normal tickets? The goodie bag she did for vips was worth quite a lot !
Those goodie bags looked amazing usually these goodie bags are filled with useless shite

Reactions: 2
Defo all gifted that’s why she did the video shouting out the brands which is shocking to be charging folk extra for stuff she got for free!
Oh I didn’t know she done a video on it confirming it was defo free to her 😂 That’s a brass neck that

Reactions: 1
awk her nerves in the latest video when it came to the live show
found it sweet - glad it went well for her

Her house is so childish there’s not any style of it it’s like a rainbow has threw up

I think its a small double it looks tiny
Maybe but the two pillows look like they fit pretty comfortably on it. If you look at other pics she’s posted it looks bigger I think the angle sometimes makes it look small
---
Maybe but the two pillows look like they fit pretty comfortably on it. If you look at other pics she’s posted it looks bigger I think the angle sometimes makes it look small.
she’s called it a double here

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Maybe but the two pillows look like they fit pretty comfortably on it. If you look at other pics she’s posted it looks bigger I think the angle sometimes makes it look small
---
It's the headboard that makes it look smaller, if that was a rectangle headboard it would look totally normal.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.