Megan Welsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They definitely aren’t pals, but wonder if the venue for girls are out was booked months in advance so they still had to show up together for that and now that it’s done they’ve completely went different ways. Tbh Molly lives such a vapid life and seems so dull, I think Megan is better off without hwr

Reactions: 11
She says this is the best shes felt weight and cinfidence why due to pav making her feel good. Yeh that prolly helps but i think being with molly she developed an obsession with weight and being skinny. Molly was toxic for her imo

Reactions: 7
She says this is the best shes felt weight and cinfidence why due to pav making her feel good. Yeh that prolly helps but i think being with molly she developed an obsession with weight and being skinny. Molly was toxic for her imo
Yeah remember when they went to 5 guys and Molly made her get a burger without a bun. So weird

Reactions: 2
Yeh if you watch back vlogs from then molly made her obsess over calories and stick ribs out in pics

Reactions: 3
I feel for her in the show, Pav saying it would be up to his mum whether they stay together or not is something I’m not sure I could keep going with so hats off to her. I know it is culture and no hate to him or his mum, just not sure I could’ve tolerated that uncertainty

Reactions: 7
I feel for her in the show, Pav saying it would be up to his mum whether they stay together or not is something I’m not sure I could keep going with so hats off to her. I know it is culture and no hate to him or his mum, just not sure I could’ve tolerated that uncertainty
Was this what Megan said when she was in Mykonos when she was saying she hasn’t met his family yet?

He said it's up to his mum when they meet but I don't think it's up to her if they stay together. He said his brother married outside the culture so it doesn't sound like his parents would put the foot down and say no.

Reactions: 1
He said it's up to his mum when they meet but I don't think it's up to her if they stay together. He said his brother married outside the culture so it doesn't sound like his parents would put the foot down and say no.
Gotcha I must’ve misunderstood! My bad. Still a tough situation for both of them

Her recent video 🥹🥹🥹
I reallllly like Pav he’s the sweetest guy and seems so warming and genuine
She gets the good men doesn’t she 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.