Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God her pushing her self worth and love yourself tit is getting so boring!
I agree, I used to like her, but IDK, she's changed or maybe I just don't like her content any more.
Why does she need posing half naked in brand new CK underwear ?
Why does she need to tell us she booked a Las Vegas trip while being drunk?
I agree with lots of comments : too much ads and too much women empowerement/body positivity.
Women empowerment starts when you're able to pay your own bill without using you body, your image supporting brands.
Body positivity starts when self acceptance is a fact and you don't need to show off your body, to discuss your fat, weight gain/loss every single day.
I know no one is perfect but I am really fed up with all the word salad of those women on IG (who don't work) and who have plenty time to discuss the most popular social issue.

Sorry, I am not a native speaker, so my English is far from being perfect!

Reactions: 7
I can't believe anyone has anything bad to say about Megan on here, genuinely baffled. There's loads of fake dickheads on insta, LOADS 😂, but she's one of the ones I bloody love x

Reactions: 15
Hahahah she mentioned tattle on her stories today. And then was like oh whatever it’s called. Yeah 👋🏻

I can't believe anyone has anything bad to say about Megan on here, genuinely baffled. There's loads of fake dickheads on insta, LOADS 😂, but she's one of the ones I bloody love x
Oooops just saw this. I agree she is not too bad. Seems genuine most the time if not a lot of ads which can be annoying so I skip them. Was just here for the break up goss lol

Reactions: 3
I do really like her and her daughter is the cutest thing ever. My only bugbear is the mess on her/pauls houses that the baby is running round in constantly. Absolutely bomb site!

Reactions: 5
Anyone who posts pictures of their ‘rolls’ while contorting themself into awkward positions to show their ‘fat’ just go down in my estimation. I really did love Megan but in the last few months it’s just been a no from me. Paul cracks me up though and as I said before, Esme is getting good quality time with both parents which is great

Also,why do people send people information from here? What is that trying to achieve. I don’t think it’s fair to send that to people-Megan can come and read here if she wants,it’s an open forum, but why send her screenshots?

I also hate when influencers think that because we are positing on here we are self loathing fuckers who need to love ourselves more.

Reactions: 9
Anyone who posts pictures of their ‘rolls’ while contorting themself into awkward positions to show their ‘fat’ just go down in my estimation. I really did love Megan but in the last few months it’s just been a no from me. Paul cracks me up though and as I said before, Esme is getting good quality time with both parents which is great

Also,why do people send people information from here? What is that trying to achieve. I don’t think it’s fair to send that to people-Megan can come and read here if she wants,it’s an open forum, but why send her screenshots?

I also hate when influencers think that because we are positing on here we are self loathing fuckers who need to love ourselves more.
I don’t think she gets sent screen shots, she just reads here, like they all do.

Reactions: 2
I just had a look on Instagram and Megan and Felicity no longer follow each other so maybe the break up was to do with Felicity’s friend 🤷🏻‍♀️

I just had a look on Instagram and Megan and Felicity no longer follow each other so maybe the break up was to do with Felicity’s friend 🤷🏻‍♀️
Off topic sort of but Felicity is so bloody smug.

Reactions: 6
I like Megan. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with trying to be positive and such. There’s a lot of other shite influencers out there. She does do Ad’s but she’s said before she used to rely on Paul financially and now is a single mother so nothing wrong with earning money. I personally think she’s one of the good ones

Reactions: 12
She really is. What is with that inane smile on every post? Is she Direns girlfriend ?
Shes his unofficial girlfriend 😂 I follow her and have spoken to her quite a few times but she can be pretty annoying! Sometimes she comes across as so childish and the way she films herself whilst eating drives me up the wall 😂

Reactions: 2
To be fair a lot of that fitness clique have gotten more annoying as time goes on which is such a shame but I suppose it’s a trend with most influencers isn’t it,as time goes on they forget themselves and turn into an hole. Megan is far from the most annoying of any influencers out there but I’m just not loving the direction she has taken now. It does make me laugh when they spout the ‘I’m doing ads as I need to provide for my family’-how about getting a job not on Instagram if it’s that much of a problem for you?

Reactions: 10
The only issue I have is when influencers say their job is ‘hard work’. I understand that abuse and reading tit about yourself is terrible BUT hard work? What about jobs like carers, nurses, customer assistant jobs, teachers, restaurant workers, cleaners? Surely they cannot think that emails, pitching to brands, photoshoots, editing images and meetings, instagram captions etc. is hard in comparison to ‘real’ jobs? I like when they say how lucky they are to have these influencer jobd, that’s nice. But complaining about how hard it is...when it gives you all that money and flexibility. Why do they want us to think that their job is hard? :)

Why do they want us to think that their job is hard? :)
I supppose it eases their conscience a bit if they get people to believe their job is hard-don’t get me wrong,there are people who use Instagram as part of their larger brand and do so very well-you can see that they at least put some creativity into their content. But a lot of these influencers only have Instagram,no other avenues of income and it’s crazy to put all your eggs into one basket,especially with how fickle the online world is.

The going on about the job being hard is very frustrating though,especially when minions jump on and sympathise. I’m on maternity leave but when I go back to work I will be travelling an hour each way on crappy public transport like millions of other people, leaving my baby at home to go to a job that pays the bills but brings no joy,like millions of other people, so excuse me if I don’t find editing a few videos from the comfort of my couch ‘hard’ lol.

She really is. What is with that inane smile on every post? Is she Direns girlfriend ?
That smile really pisses me off 😂 and it annoys me even more when she says how much she loves her smile and that it’s her best feature...she’s obviously been told that her whole life! I’m all for loving yourself of course but does she really need to bang on about it?!

Reactions: 1
Diren wants to be just like James but he has way less following/success and so rides his coat tails quite a bit.
100%! I used to go to the gym they both worked at in Bondi and they’re major show-ponies, although I agree on the basics of what James says, his arrogance is extremely off putting. I live near where James stays when he comes to Sydney. These guys are a pack of clowns that love to smell each others farts (fund fact: James is surprisingly short). I see them at local cafes and they just sit there on their phones together being oddly antisocial. They love Australia as a second home but I don’t see them using their platform to raise funds to help with the current bushfire crisis. It’s a bit irritating. Just a mention that they’ve donated and that it’s terrible... I guess they can’t profit from it so why invest their time? 🙄 makes me sick.

Sorry, end rant... and unrelated to Megan... I think she’s great though. She seems much more genuine and warm. Felicity seems a bit vacant and lacks substance, she doesn’t offend me, but she’s just a bit of a bore (I’m sure this is the ultimate insult to these people haha)

Reactions: 8