Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she’s moved into a pretty nice and much bigger new house. I don’t understand how these people make so much money when they don’t even have a real job?

Reactions: 11
Looks like she’s moved into a pretty nice and much bigger new house. I don’t understand how these people make so much money when they don’t even have a real job?
She must be raking it in- her previous flat she was renting was Wandsworth/ Earlsfield area I believe. That would cost at least £1500 a month, and wherever she is now looks a lot bigger!

Reactions: 3
Influencers are paid huge (and I do mean huge) amounts of money by Companies to influence people into buying their products.

Reactions: 3
She keeps putting quotes up about female empowerment and how women are subjected by the patriarchy etc, then proceeds to dance around in red lingerie that looks like it's cutting her fandango in two.

Is that all for you then Meg? Cos it looks to me like you're prancing about your home to please strangers to me? 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker first time poster! Usually read what everyone's saying about Zanna but tonight I have been blocked by Megan for commenting on her natural cycles ad. I answered someone's question about whether it's reliable with a no from personal experience and that obvs wasn't she wanted on her ad as I'm out. HA!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Long time lurker first time poster! Usually read what everyone's saying about Zanna but tonight I have been blocked by Megan for commenting on her natural cycles ad. I answered someone's question about whether it's reliable with a no from personal experience and that obvs wasn't she wanted on her ad as I'm out. HA!
Does that not constitute false advertising? Hiding genuine reviews?

And to block you too? Wtf! You could have bought her merchandise/ classes etc in the past and supported her career and for her to block you for stating an honest opinion. Wow.

I’d love to say I’m shocked but she blocked me for liking someone else’s comment (which wasn’t hateful again just politely stating their opinion on one of her posts)

She clearly isn’t this strong empowered female she claims to be when she can’t take polite criticism. And for her to sell classes and techniques onto other women teaching them how to be, to me, screams preying on vulnerable people and is potentially fraudulent to be quite honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I saw the Ad she did for that and given how many things can affect your temperature, I wondered just how reliable it can be.

Reactions: 1
I remember the first round was £444 so it’s almost doubled in price but is discounted?

To charge that to help people when you don’t have your own tit together is

Also how are there only six spaces left when it’s an online course?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Haha the irony is that people who pay that are also likely taking notes from her about how to manifest money 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I always read tattle but I registered just so I could comment on the price of her flipping course! £777 for a course that is all about the law of attraction, shadow work and manifestation. You can learn all of that for free on YouTube and Pinterest.
I’m stunned that people will pay that.

Reactions: 10
Do people not know there are free and much cheaper courses on Skillshare from people with actual education and qualifications....

Reactions: 4
£777 is actually criminal. I am horrified.
I’ll do you all a free course right now-

believe in yourself QWUEEEENNNNN

I accept cash or card.

• Haha
Reactions: 11