Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's been said before but flippin heck £777 😖😳

I know we all joke and stuff but I'm genuinely shocked and horrified at the cost.

Reactions: 8
She is such a bloody charlatan! And that couple she keeps harping on about that she loves. Sound like bloody cult leaders on their insta page 🥴🤣 these people are so far up their own arse it’s crazy 😅😅 and I’m not a bitter unconfident person that needs to work on myself. It’s funny how these types of people act all Mother Earth but obv love cash and material items 🥴🤣

Reactions: 11
Oh and she was right that she really doesn’t have toned enough thighs to wear those shorts 🤭

• Angry
  • Sad
One of her stories mentioned she needed to slow down because she’d given herself a hard time with all the ‘working’ recently. I’d use that term very loosely. I’d love to see her work a 40 hr week in a real job and manage being a single parent.

Reactions: 13
I've noticed that she posts body confidence/self-worth content on IG where she is being ~real that tends to get a lot of traction with likes/views.

Then always an #ad 24 hours later. So transparent!

Reactions: 9
What on Earth has been wittering on about today? That session was magical… life changing… soul shifting… Jesus Christ it’s a load of old codswallop!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What on Earth has been wittering on about today? That session was magical… life changing… soul shifting… Jesus Christ it’s a load of old codswallop!!!!
The other day she was on a live and writing in her diary and talking about what she was writing in it and it was all mumbo jumbo!

Reactions: 2
Genuine question does Megan have actual qualifications to justify charging £2222 (well £1111 if you get in early 🙄🙄🙄) for some pre recorded videos? Baffles me that people are paying this money.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Genuine question does Megan have actual qualifications to justify charging £2222 (well £1111 if you get in early 🙄🙄🙄) for some pre recorded videos? Baffles me that people are paying this money.
More money than sense.

Reactions: 2
I understand that everyone has to earn a living in this crazy world, but the excruciating price these ‘spiritual’ bandwagoners are taking off the poor is utterly suffocating. I think a lot of people in the spiritual community care more about profit than purpose. Her practices may be real but the amount of money she’s squeezing out of people just shows how bulls*** it all is. They don’t even offer a refund for the training at ANY stage in the process before, DURING or AFTER. This is why it’s so important to use discernment. Most of these ‘teachers’, ‘readers’ and ‘spiritualists’ are not even truly conscious, they are just products of fake/toxic positivity and watered down love and light. It’s f****** toxic and it gets me so angry. It’s such a sad reality.

351060F7-BADF-41BF-A0E5-474B407C333B.png
C780A231-846F-46FF-B6C5-8ECD274B2961.png
89CB1F16-FBE2-44E6-9A1C-193DC2CBB859.png
I’m sure their SELF healing journey did not cost this much money when I’m sure they used recourses such as YouTube, Instagram (Dr Nicole LePera is a good one to start with), Twitter, podcasts, sound healing frequencies (Spotify and YouTube have TRILLIONS of free playlists), self help books (the power of now, the alchemist, the untethered soul, sacred woman etc etc etc) and other resources - s*** I’m sure there’s even a thread on tattle that can help people on this too.

A year ago or so I would have defended Megan hard but 2020 has taught me that most of these influencers are just walking talking adverts that consume way too much products and make way too much for what they do…

New age deception is real. Discernment is key.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I understand that everyone has to earn a living in this crazy world, but the excruciating price these ‘spiritual’ bandwagoners are taking off the poor is utterly suffocating. I think a lot of people in the spiritual community care more about profit than purpose. Her practices may be real but the amount of money she’s squeezing out of people just shows how bulls*** it all is. They don’t even offer a refund for the training at ANY stage in the process before, DURING or AFTER. This is why it’s so important to use discernment. Most of these ‘teachers’, ‘readers’ and ‘spiritualists’ are not even truly conscious, they are just products of fake/toxic positivity and watered down love and light. It’s f****** toxic and it gets me so angry. It’s such a sad reality.

View attachment 608639View attachment 608640View attachment 608641I’m sure their SELF healing journey did not cost this much money when I’m sure they used recourses such as YouTube, Instagram (Dr Nicole LePera is a good one to start with), Twitter, podcasts, sound healing frequencies (Spotify and YouTube have TRILLIONS of free playlists), self help books (the power of now, the alchemist, the untethered soul, sacred woman etc etc etc) and other resources - s*** I’m sure there’s even a thread on tattle that can help people on this too.

A year ago or so I would have defended Megan hard but 2020 has taught me that most of these influencers are just walking talking adverts that consume way too much products and make way too much for what they do…

New age deception is real. Discernment is key.

Thank you for coming to my ted talk lol.
That waffle on their website makes me sick!
But yeah it was mentioned earlier in the thread that they are just taking advantage of the vulnerable. There's no other way around, in no way are these people "qualified" just social media charltons. Like you said, I'm sure they utilised free resources, and of course paid ones but they did not shell out so much to have someone teach them what the books they read teach them.
Megan has some good qualities but things like this are greed pure and simple. Clearly more inner work needs to be done by the three of them.

She really needs to learn how to style her child’s hair. It’s unacceptable for mothers of biracial children to think they can just shove Afro hair in a bun. Afro hair needs specific hair products and styling to keep it untangled. Her daughter is so adorable but honestly she needs to learn the proper ways to take care of her child’s hair isn’t she a MUA I’m sure if she learnt all these ways of doing make up she can learn a thing or two about hair

Reactions: 10
She really needs to learn how to style her child’s hair. It’s unacceptable for mothers of biracial children to think they can just shove Afro hair in a bun. Afro hair needs specific hair products and styling to keep it untangled. Her daughter is so adorable but honestly she needs to learn the proper ways to take care of her child’s hair isn’t she a MUA I’m sure if she learnt all these ways of doing make up she can learn a thing or two about hair
Unpopular opinion but I really like Megan Rose Lane. I think if she had enough money she would take little Esme off her content. That’s the only part I struggle with.

I’d say she gets a tiny portion of the prices quoted for the courses. There always seems to be lots of people involved.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Unpopular opinion but I really like Megan Rose Lane. I think if she had enough money she would take little Esme off her content. That’s the only part I struggle with.

I’d say she gets a tiny portion of the prices quoted for the courses. There always seems to be lots of people involved.
I think if she can’t get enough money without exploiting her child then she needs to stop talking shite on Instagram and get a real job.

used to like her about two years ago when she was with Paul but she has lost the run of herself and comes across as one of these people who certainly doesn’t practice what she preaches/charges extortionate amounts of money for.

the courses offering zero refunds should definitely raise massive alarm bells for people.

• Heart
Reactions: 13