Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if they were getting back together recently….if maybe just really good co-parenting

Reactions: 4
Seems like a very fresh break up to be such amicable co parents already. Then again they haven't had the test of adding other partners to the mix etc.

Reactions: 1
Don’t think it’s a fresh break up. They have been apart for sometime. I know not so long ago Megan was saying Paul still had her on block on IG. Think that was around Father’s Day. So maybe they have turned a corner

Don’t think it’s a fresh break up. They have been apart for sometime. I know not so long ago Megan was saying Paul still had her on block on IG. Think that was around Father’s Day. So maybe they have turned a corner
It's fresh in the sense of co-parenting and being civil and like I said they haven't faced any challenges yet like new partners. I'm only speaking from experience so maybe I've just had a rough ride and they'll be fine 😂

Reactions: 1
It seems like Paul wanted to go away with both of his daughters but the older one wasn't allowed to miss school so he invited Megan to take her place since he has probably already paid for everything. In his stories he said there is a spare room. Good for Esme to be on a holiday with both of them!

Reactions: 5
It seems like Paul wanted to go away with both of his daughters but the older one wasn't allowed to miss school so he invited Megan to take her place since he has probably already paid for everything. In his stories he said there is a spare room. Good for Esme to be on a holiday with both of them!
But that doesn't make sense... why would you book a holiday when you know your daughter is going back to school

But that doesn't make sense... why would you book a holiday when you know your daughter is going back to school
Not sure...I believe that you get fined if you take your kid away during the school year? Maybe the mum of his older daughter wasn't okay with it or maybe he thought the school would have been online...or maybe he doesn't know when the school year starts. :D But in the caption, it did sound like he wanted to take them both. He seems like a nice supportive dad.

Reactions: 3
Not sure...I believe that you get fined if you take your kid away during the school year? Maybe the mum of his older daughter wasn't okay with it or maybe he thought the school would have been online...or maybe he doesn't know when the school year starts. :D But in the caption, it did sound like he wanted to take them both. He seems like a nice supportive dad.
Yes, my point exactly, you can get fined if you take your child out of School but why would you want them to miss the start of term anyway when you've had all the School holidays to go away with them. Still doesn't make sense

Can’t comment for his kids obviously but my niece just started high school and we were due to go to turkey for a family holiday (didn’t happen because of the red list) but her school changed her start date meaning she would have missed her first day of the trip went ahead. Even so, if that was the case he would have still have plenty of time to take her away

I mean he’s had the whole 6 weeks to take her away but didn’t. I think the truth is that he never planned to take the eldest and it was always supposed to be just him, Meg and the baby

Reactions: 3
Wait until he gets a new gf and she how zen she acts then. I can imagine her losing her tit 🤣
C36B5549-B9B2-4E56-A7E9-14D73279E1D0.jpeg

I’m glad I found this thread. I used to like following Megan, more for Esme as she’s around my daughters age and absolutely adorable but I find myself rolling my eyes at all the spiritual stuff. I find it really dull 😂 and almost if it is a load of rubbish (in my personal opinion!)
But I love the ‘full transparency’ quote and then not being fully transparent with that happened! 😂

Reactions: 7
The way she said “it’s like a little hampster” made me cringe so much