Megan Rose Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t you find it’s women doing the bare minimal calling theirselves ‘queen’ or is it just me?

Reactions: 9
It’s also the women going on and on about loving the skin they’re in who are constantly posting updates from their exercise trackers or their arse doing a squat in a gym. Go away

Reactions: 10
The only criticism I have of her is I wish she as learn how to do her daughters hair, it looks so dry and unkempt, she has Afro curly hair and it needs maintaining properly.

The only criticism I have of her is I wish she as learn how to do her daughters hair, it looks so dry and unkempt, she has Afro curly hair and it needs maintaining properly.
She uses a regular hair brush on it.....i cringed when i saw that! The babies dad should know better as well!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She uses a regular hair brush on it.....i cringed when i saw that! The babies dad should know better as well!
There so many resources for mother’s of mixed babies with curly hair, on how to style, maintain, condition and moisturise what is the excuse? she can get away with atm as her hair short but not forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
There so many resources for mother’s of mixed babies with curly hair, on how to style, maintain, condition and moisturise what is the excuse? she can get away with atm as her hair short but not forever.
There is no excuse - my mum learnt, she spoke to my dads family and cared for my hair and skin and taught me what I needed to do as a young teenager. It makes me really sad that she has time to do affirmations with a toddler but not time to do some proper hair care

Reactions: 8
Will someone help me out here please? Why is it that when an influencer posts a pic and the same constant message just rewritten in a different blurb, their followers immediately start posting comments like 'you're so beautiful' 'you got this' 'I needed to hear that today' etc etc. It happens every time there is a post. If anyone dares to comment against it, they're turned on and battered verbally by their followers, or blocked by the influencer. Also, the constant pics with the message look at me, I used to have body image problems but now I am full of positivity and confidence, which may well be true but it's clear they are actually selling something, be it the clothes they're wearing, the products they use, or their next webinar. It's scary that people hang on an influencers every word. Why can't they see it's all about selling products and making money? The question is would the influencer do it for the wellbeing of their followers and not for a load of freebies or payment.. the answer is absolutely not!

Reactions: 12
Will someone help me out here please? Why is it that when an influencer posts a pic and the same constant message just rewritten in a different blurb, their followers immediately start posting comments like 'you're so beautiful' 'you got this' 'I needed to hear that today' etc etc. It happens every time there is a post. If anyone dares to comment against it, they're turned on and battered verbally by their followers, or blocked by the influencer. Also, the constant pics with the message look at me, I used to have body image problems but now I am full of positivity and confidence, which may well be true but it's clear they are actually selling something, be it the clothes they're wearing, the products they use, or their next webinar. It's scary that people hang on an influencers every word. Why can't they see it's all about selling products and making money? The question is would the influencer do it for the wellbeing of their followers and not for a load of freebies or payment.. the answer is absolutely not!
They are all fake, fake, fake scammers. They do not give a tit about any of their followers! Megan is the worst at her faux woke bullshit .
Also I see she has gone to Ibiza for a holiday....i find that quite irresponsible atm with all what is going on and also people struggling all over the world! Also i see she left her kid with the dad again, i swear he has her so much more than Megan?

I stopped following her when her so called body positivity posts actually started making me feel like complete tit about myself. The way she forces her body into those awkward positions to seem relateable 😡

I’d love to look as nice and slim as she does even when she thinks she’s being “real” and “normal”. I’d love to know what she really thinks of the bigger girls if she thinks she’s got rolls!

She is def bad for that! So many of these bopo influencers are 🙄 suppose for a lot of them compared to being rail thin like they were (I know she used to have an ED) they must feel like they are chubby 🙄 and her new wellbeing kit, what a load of 💩😹 one thing that grated on me a bit also with her is how she gets her kid to copy everything she says and when she says how clever she is etc maybe sound bitter but if you have a child with a developmental issue that can be hard to watch. I remember she posted a vid of her kid copying a load of words off of flash cards and a top comment on it was from a concerned mum saying my child is about same age and isn’t as far advanced etc and Megan replied saying don’t worry they all catch up. I hate when people with no experience dish out advice, not all kids “catch up”. Soz rant alert 🚨😂

I recently started following Paul and seeing their polar opposite parenting styles is hilarious ... that video of Esme breaking the toy last night was hilarious 😂

Reactions: 6